KTK 2.09.31 Test Server - Please report any bug you find

• 2) I can not reproduce this problem. It was reported so often, but i can not reproduce it. It would be good to know if the icon of the extra life is visible when it's not working

Yes it was visible.

3) Tbh the sticky nades (and the timer change) where never added on purpose. It was all a mistake when i was working on an other mod and mixed the frag grenades .. but well the ppl like it so i haven't removed it

The only issue is that it does the same sound as the sticky from the crossbow (I think?), so sometimes you try to get away because you think it's an enemy sticky ^^

7) The vote time for the menu based vote can be changed with the default dvar "scr_intermission_time"

Nice thanks

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Extra life should be fixed, i finally managed to reproduce it (kinda hard with bots).
    I have slightly changed the if statement and it looks like it works now.

Since there are no issues with the menus i'll send you an iwd with the scripts. (I bet it's annoying to dload new files all the time)
    Just make sure you don't put the iwd with the scripts on the fast dl

• Nice to hear that :)

Just waiting for @mirko911 to help me out because I'm not sure how to not sync smth with fastdl ^^

Also I think this has been fixed but I don't remember. The poison nade was able to kill assassins even during spawnprotection. Is it still the case, or is it fixed?

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• Another Issue came up to me Yesterday.

Killstreaks which had been caried over from the previous Round count, when used, to the new Round's Killstreak Count. Players often abuse this to call in Choppers and ACs all the time because they manage to kill enough people on Crowded Maps like Uprise or Rust.
    As an example, i gained a Turret and an AC on Round 2.
    When Round 3 starts im either able to use the Turret to build up the Killstreak-Count in Conjunction with my AC to earn both Killstreaks again for the next Round or for reuse in the same Round.
    If this gets added up, reaching the AC takes 23 Kills (not sure, but one less with the Perk). If someone manages to get those Killstreaks starting from Round 1/2 he approximatly can accumulate about over 200 Kills with this alone. I dont think thats how it should work. :(

Is it possible to add something that stops Killstreaks which had been gained Rounds before to not Count towards the Killstreak-Counter anymore? Ive seen this on several People intentionally abusing this to get a heavy load of Kills or up to 3 ACs in one Round which is kind of frustrating as an Assassin to endure.

• I added the new iwd. Sorry for the delay, haven't been on my PC for a few days.

I've noticed a few issues.

I put set scr_intermission_time 30 in the config but it hasn't changed anything, the vote still lasts only 10 seconds (I think it's 10).

When I write smth in the Lobby chat and press Enter, it doesn't write anything.

As king, when I press F to get poison nade (first king's hardpoint), it gives me 4 poison nades instead of one. I just noticed it because I use regular nades as hardpoint currently. But I bought all nades and poison nades in unlockables, so I guess it has something to do with that.

About what Rhoyder said, well it's something that has always been used to make a lot of kills, TBH I did this a lot when I was actively playing. It's not a bug but yeah it can indeed be annoying for assassins. IMO it's not a good idea to start trying to do other things with hardpoints before getting a stable version of the mod though ^^

• found this bug today, well not sure if its a bug or the game is beeing cracky on me ;( (see attachment)
    I'm sure this one has been told to you before, but the king still has a 'press f for new gun' and nothing happens. this is a few kills after the silenced augh is unlocked

also, once you votted for a map you cant change your vote which can be frustating sometimes but i gues thats a personal preference and not a bug.

keep up the good work!

• @UFaced

Just checked the scr_intermission_time part, that's what i found in the code:
    if(getDvar("scr_intermission_time") == "" || getDvarFloat("scr_intermission_time") > 10) setDvar("scr_intermission_time", 10);
    Silly me xD

Chat works fine, make sure you do not remove the word 'SAY' in front of your message
    The chat is basically the normal chat you know from ingame, the engine sadly does not support a real chat window (like the lobby coming with cod:waw)

@Mad Mouse
    That error happens when the game fails to load all weapons from the array.
    To fix this there is an dvar the map has to be added to.

• @UFaced

Just checked the scr_intermission_time part, that's what i found in the code:
    if(getDvar("scr_intermission_time") == "" || getDvarFloat("scr_intermission_time") > 10) setDvar("scr_intermission_time", 10);
    Silly me xD

Ah yeah that's not gonna work xD

@Mad Mouse
    That error happens when the game fails to load all weapons from the array.
    To fix this there is an dvar the map has to be added to.

What dvar :o Does it work for the "Weapon index mismatch for 'g36c_acog_mpg36c_gl_mp' " as well?

• #Closed.

See here now: KTK 2.10 - Final Testing Phase

PS:

Yeah should work for the "Weapon index mismatch for 'g36c_acog_mpg36c_gl_mp'" too

search the configs for "weap_reverse_load_"

Damn there are several maps that I never put on the server because of this issue... I had never understood what this dvar was for. Hopefully it will work :D

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()