KTK 2.09.31 Test Server - Please report any bug you find

• The MOAB is in the carepackage for the assassins too.
    The chance to get it is the same for both teams (exactly 1 percent).

Uh I don't like that ^^ Any way to remove it for assassins through the cfg or smth? Otherwise I guess we'll see how it goes ^^
    The reason why I don't like it is that I find it unfair for the king, it's just completely random and anyone can get killed for basically no reason, just bad luck coz an assassin got MOAB, even if he's doing really good as king, he can die just like that.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• The reason why I don't like it is that I find it unfair for the king

Actually it isn't unfair because,

- you need 5 kills to get a CP
    - it's only 1% and there can be enough crap in it ^^
    - most of our players don't realise they have one (earned it) or they don't even get one because they rush and get killed :P

We have many new Players and we have many good Players, in my opinion it's fine. If it's really goes out of hand, you still can disable it :D

Greetings, HD

• I need to agree with UFaced on this one, becaous of the next question i have:
    What about situation when guard have cp and call it and then when he see something he doesnt like he die on purpose so he can pick up something better as a assasin from the same cp. What are the chances to get a nuke as assasin in that case.
    I hope you guys understand what i want to ask.
    :)

• Okay now, I was playing updated version of KTK. And its great to be honest.. But there is glitch or i don't know what that is because I still couldnt find out.. But the glitch is King kill himself by some how without grenades or anything else.. Some players figured that out and it's annoying as fuck(sorry for bad lang.).. Maybe you guys could find that out..

Thanks

• 1 - You can also get CP from weaponbox now as assassin
    2 - Exactly, it's really not often... Making it even more unfair when it happens to you :D Actually I only played a few rounds, maybe 5, on another server, I was king once, and after 2 minutes, even though I was doing well, bam I'm dead ;( What I dislike about this is that you really can't do anything about it. As assassin it's no big deal to die, but as king it really sucks ^^
    All in all, yes it's not a big deal, but when it happens (I guess I was bad lucky, it happened really quickly to me), it really sucks IMO ^^

And I can't choose in config what we get in CPs. Well if I really want to change this, I could edit a file I guess.

And ogz I see what you mean, but I can't answer, idk ^^

Okay now, I was playing updated version of KTK. And its great to be honest.. But there is glitch or i don't know what that is because I still couldnt find out.. But the glitch is King kill himself by some how without grenades or anything else.. Some players figured that out and it's annoying as fuck(sorry for bad lang.).. Maybe you guys could find that out..

Thanks

I'm not sure to understand what you say. Do you mean that in 2.09.31, if the king chooses grenades in Unlockables, he can use it and wait until it explodes and kill himself?
    Or you mean that he can kill himself just like that, without using anything, and you don't know how?

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• Well, on the new KTK update, I mean when you press ESC and then press MOTD & RULES...

azdjsy.png

ofaq6r.png

Let me show it to you by picture so you can understand it..

• Yeah this is quite annoying. I've played a bit on UA to ask people for bugs.
    I was reported this exploit with king suicide. If it's fixable without removing the MOTD & Rules button it's nice, otherwise just remove it I guess ^^

I was also reported that sometimes extra lives don't work as they should. Apparently sometimes you revive someone, then get killed and you don't respawn as guard. And sometimes you don't revive anyone, and get killed and respawn as guard.

The guy also told me that some people said they were spawning stuck in the texture at the beginning of a round sometimes. But he said it could have been the fault of the map (he didn't remember the map name). So all in all, doesn't seem to be a big issue (if ever it exists).

Little improvement idea (dunno if you're still willing to update some stuff - I'll still write what I think of, to get it out of my head :D ) :
    When the vote ends, would it be possible to quickly display (for 2 sec maybe) the number of people who voted for each map (next to each line)? And maybe also the number of people who didn't vote. This would help understanding which maps players like the most, and which maps aren't liked at all.

PS: @IHDI Actually I had not thought of this, but it's easy to get CP as assassin: Just pick this hardpoint as guard, and don't use it when you get it, then when you die you still have it when you respawn as assassin. +possibility to get it from box +possibility to get it via killstreaks. So yeah easy to get ^^

• and Yes when you revive someone and then die you don't spawn as guard.. That's still does occur as in the old version as well.

What do you mean, as in the old version? I never had this problem on 2.09.27 and 2.09.30, and I've played for dozens of hours.
    Maybe it's a problem on UA then, if it was already happening before 2.09.31.

• Hi,

Ufaced went to our servers (AR51) asking if we have bugs in the new KTK mod (thanks for that btw :D).
    He told we would mention it to viking, so I wanted to name some (if that is allowed though)

- We personally have troubles with people who getting stuck in 'setting up game' when they have downloaded the mod. Maybe this is a server error of ours, but its only since the new update.
    - Vips can't knife kings who are themselves vip's
    - Small temporary buggs like; nuke's for assassins (though is this a bug?); disapearing targets for ac130 and chopper etc.
    - Mod crash due to; map backlot, mp 44 for king and other stuff
    - Sometimes when you revive someone, you get a 'extra life' but when you get killed with that life, that life isnt being used.

And dunno if this was intented to be but:
    - When you get downed as guard; and you kill an assassin you get extra life.

Many thanks for your help!

• - Mod crash due to; map backlot

Actually it can't really be solved, it's a cod4 engine problem (too many xmodels (xmodels from the map and the mod exceed the limit)).
    Though Viking I don't understand, compared to 2.09.30, you added one model (Javelin) and removed 2, so why does backlot crash on .31 and not on .30? Or maybe I forgot something that you added?

• Could you add possibility of bind on/off fullbright and aslo 3rd mode or if there is a way to bind it now could you say how?

Also im the one that reported bug to uFaced, so here's the deal:
    Spawn problems were map issue.
    About additional life or missed life it happen to me a lot and i never got it previous, sometimes i spawn as a guard even 3 times in a row without revive, and sometimes i get a life for revive but it doesn't work. I don't have a clue why and when it's happen, seems to be randomly.

• Reporting here:

Also at mp_crash and not sure if in some other maps too, there is an error about xmodel 14 12 and 10 and something about knife, it kickes everyone and ends the round.

Also at mp_convoy (ambush) this error "Weapon index mismatch for 'g3_gl_mpgl_g3_mp'"

I think this is caused by the CoD1.7x Server Files

I dont really know about linux and that server files, but a friend have the very same problem: he can join every server from the same host/clan but the ktk server, the difference is that he had the problem with the last version and it persists with the new one, he tried almost everything: deleting mods folders, changing cdkey, configs, players folder etc.

Any other ideas about this?

Could you add possibility of bind on/off fullbright and aslo 3rd mode or if there is a way to bind it now could you say how?

Also im the one that reported bug to uFaced, so here's the deal:
    Spawn problems were map issue.
    About additional life or missed life it happen to me a lot and i never got it previous, sometimes i spawn as a guard even 3 times in a row without revive, and sometimes i get a life for revive but it doesn't work. I don't have a clue why and when it's happen, seems to be randomly.

Confirmed ona comment up and I quoted it too: If you revive someone you get an extra life but not always is used, when you are downed as guard and you kill someone, you may get an extra life too. I need to add that sometimes if you have been revived you may get an extra life too, dunno if its bug or not. Also sometimes the king is just bugged and even killing dozens of people no one is converted to guard.

I agree with Dova about the key binding suggestions

I also confirm the problems with the targets at heli/ac130, and also I would like to add a bug at ac130 that makes you literally fall and you are like a walking ac130 with only first weapon but if you didnt upgraded the weapon from the gungame before using it, you can upgrade and lose the ac130 weapon to get the regular weapon and become a white immortal walking guard with the grey stuff on your screen but really OP. Happened to me twice already.

Also the picking new king system only works if the king leaves before the match start, if the king leaves after some time or is kicked, the round is lost. Someone already mentioned the bug that lets you kill the king or simply change team and I confirm it too.

Dont know if mentioned before or not, and maybe isnt a problem of the mod but: there is a bug that if you hit a downed guard/king just at the same moment that is being downed, you make a hit but it deals no damage. Also you can actually get stuck inside a carepackage if it falls just on you and then you cant pick it up or move just stay there bugged. Furthermore you can use carepackages as extraheight to jump/glitch or even to blovk ladders or other spots ... xD.

I would like to add a question/suggestion to viking or other experienced players of ktk: It's possible to mannually establish the king special hardpoints? or maybe just add some more weapons on its special ones? Atm is just the option to change between special or not and changing the king weapon at spawn and 5 kills.

m8' TimeMaster

PD: I just realised that there is one more bug: at the weaponboxes you can still receive a hardpoint without texture that does nothing but gives you 100 points (I guess its the dog poop :P)

PD2: More bugs came to my mind: Its possible to finish reviving while death/downed (that allows you to jump to impossible locations because fall damage and do a trick with a teammate to stay both alive after reviving), it's possible to take carepackages or move and shoot after reviving/taking carepackage within the last seconds of the rounds, some times the carepackages are not showing the hardpoint that is inside, also the turret can be infinetely used just taking it and repositioning all the times you want.

Furthermore there is a "problem" with the 3 killstreak system that makes hardpoints disappear or double use them etc (it makes you unable to pick more if you have 3 "invisible"or use them, also lets you use 2 rc xd in a row for example). I know exactly some bugs about that and when they happen but its a bit tricky and can be an exploit,

Also some harpoints switch your weapon when you use them (I mean the same problem as climbing as assasin before), and well the tripwares being used at the same time as using weaponboxes and the gungames upgrading at the same time as picking the turrets or the claymores (I know that this may not be a really bug but just saying)