KTK 2.09.31 Test Server - Please report any bug you find

• @Viking I noticed a typo, it's Mosin Nagant not Mosin Nagat, not sure if you care as I don't think it shows up in game ^^
    Also what is marker_mp? Never seen it in any config before.
    And m40a3_acog_mp? Is it simply M40A3 with ACOG? :D

1. oh lol, i'll change that with the next update ;)
    2. marker_mp is the smoke grenade you need to call the carepackage
    3. Ehrm, i think it's the scope from black ops

1. Have to check that, maybe the if statement has a bad boolean statement which causes the script to use it and not so pass to the correct one
    2. Final killcam hasn't been changed since it's in, i could be wrong, i'll compare the script with the old one
    3. I'll change it to "currently disabled hardpoints", it's shorter :P
    4. You can keep them empty, makes no difference, only important thing is you separate maps with an semicolon
    5. Hmm strange, damage of knife and throwing knives shouldn't be the same, but maybe it was like that all the time (that sucks, i'll take a look and change it)

Darn how come there are still so many bugs and problems.
    As always, thanks for the feedback!

edit:
    Currenty playing and the following settings are reset after a map change:
    Fullbright, Laser, Fovscale and Knife stabbing.
    I'm not sure but i think it's the game which has default values somewhere in a script, gonna have to search deeper.
    Settings do persist within the rounds.

• You're welcome ;)
    About 5., I just noticed it when I played yesterday. Well it felt like it was doing more dmg than it used to, though I haven't changed anything regarding knife/throwing knife dmg compared to the main server (.30).

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Hey there, we have run into a problem, where the server got stuck at the beginning of the round, infinite for loop caused by timeout, Viking will know what it means ;)

Edit: I've also experienced an infinite knifes bug when I had throwing knifes as an Assassin and I've been throwing them and picking them back up a few times.

• 1- Hardpoints. Still really weird, most of the time I get no hardpoints at all. Actually, it looks like I was only getting hardpoints the first round of a map. As a king, I never got the auto-weapon I should have earned (actually I can't remember if I got it the first round). I was king the first round and got RC-car, then the carepackage, but then didn't earn the Predator. These were the 3 things I had picked. Though, except if you changed it, I think king should only earn airstrike and mortars, no matter what he has picked, right?
    Note: On lolzor carepackage should have been disabled and I still got it; but I think it's because I hadn't exec the cfg so it wasn't disabled the first round, when I got it.

5) Aaaand last thing, is knife inflicting the same amount of damage as throwing knife now? 2 knifes cuts and the king has almost no HP left (I set the throwing knife dmg to 134, but the regular knife should inflict 100).

Somehow it deletes the selected hardpoints every round start, i guess it's due to the new button i have added to the menu, should be fixed pretty fast.
    Knife and throwing knife do not share the damage, the knife uses the damage set in the weaponfile and the throwing knife the damage from a dvar.

edit:
    sry for the double post, forgot to copy and past after quoting.

• Any chance i can get an access to the logs?
    I can't reproduce some of the problems, like the things yuri mentioned, or the mapvote bug.

Idk. I just sent a PM to mirko about it.

Currently uploading a new mod.ff!

Code
    1. - Fixes the hardpoints,
    2. - Fixes the infinite throwing knives,
    3. - Fixes the reset of the settings after a map change (unconfirmed)
    4. - Removed 2 xmodels (tire and dog poop),
    5. - Players can now move around while waiting for others.

Thanks! I'm uploading the new mod.ff.
    Moving while waiting... Always wanted that :D

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• ... spent the last hour to implement your changes in our mod xD

Showing 36 changed files with 1444 additions and 334 deletions ....

Damn xD Well I guess you should just wait until the .31 version is completely final mirko ^^

PS: dl loop should be fixed.

• Next update will be easy. Just merging new changes with the old one

Ah okay ^^

implement your changes in our mod xD

Something I'm not sure I understood... You implement Viking's changes in our current mod? I thought you would implement our changes in Viking's new mod ^^

• yea. Depends on how you call it.
    I've 2 sources and I'll make one.

Ok :P

On topic:

Improvement ideas:

- Vote system: A map which was just played shouldn't appear in the vote at the end (or maybe even in the vote of the next map as well). To avoid "too popular" maps to be played too often and kill the maps diversity. Maybe you could even add a dvar so we could choose in cfg for how many maps a map which was just played wouldn't appear again.

- Vote system: I don't know whether you fixed this or not. I think that when the map ends, if you don't click at all, it will make you vote for the first map of the list. Maybe you should add a blank line on top of the list, so if you don't click, you don't vote for any map. If ever no one votes, the map will be chosen randomly from the list.

- Unlockables: Add an ability, so that the king can toggle the fact that assassins come back in his team when he kills them.
    It could be clicked several times in the Unlockables, to choose between: Normal (assassins become guards when killed), Hardcore (Assassins don't come back), Knife lover (assassins would only come back if knifed).
    It would be good because sometimes, when there are not many people on the server, and the only experienced guy is picked to be king, it can be very boring for everyone (assassins keep dying, and guards/king have almost no one to kill because there are almost never more than 2 or 3 assassins because the king keeps killing them.
    It would cost a lot of points, maybe 5, so newbies would never pick it.
    I couldn't think of a way to toggle it easily though, because you cannot know if you will be king the next round...
    Maybe it would be a lot of work for not much, if so, just don't do it, but I just thought it would be great sometimes :P

• - Unlockables: Add an ability, so that the king can toggle the fact that assassins come back in his team when he kills them.
    It could be clicked several times in the Unlockables, to choose between: Normal (assassins become guards when killed), Hardcore (Assassins don't come back), Knife lover (assassins would only come back if knifed).
    It would be good because sometimes, when there are not many people on the server, and the only experienced guy is picked to be king, it can be very boring for everyone (assassins keep dying, and guards/king have almost no one to kill because there are almost never more than 2 or 3 assassins because the king keeps killing them.
    It would cost a lot of points, maybe 5, so newbies would never pick it.
    I couldn't think of a way to toggle it easily though, because you cannot know if you will be king the next round...
    Maybe it would be a lot of work for not much, if so, just don't do it, but I just thought it would be great sometimes :P

Wouldn't it be better to put it in the players settings, like the dog/slave option? so you can switch back when there are enough player again?
    I would prefer it like this...

• Wouldn't it be better to put it in the players settings, like the dog/slave option? so you can switch back when there are enough player again?
    I would prefer it like this...

True, would be easier. Well, then the unlockable would enable the option for the player then. Because if it's just an option that everyone can use, any newbie could toggle it (maybe without even knowing what it is, just to test), and he would die even quicker as king... Only experienced players should have access to this option.