I'm happy to announce that today we are releasing an update for our CJ mod. The update will add some new stuff and will improve your speedrun experience
- Changed arhcitecture so now all speedruns are saved
- Updated leaderboard to display lowest times and lowest rpgs
- Added haxfps filter to leaderboard
- Reduced save/load message length
- Added stock guns to shop (SMGs, snipers, rifles)
- Removed Barrett 50 cal. from shop
- Added defualt weapon to shop
- Added custom gun "Integer" to shop (scrollable, made by Boat)
- Added new progression rank 'Wise' (25k+)
- Added 'Mapper' and 'Editor' ranks
- Added purchasable 'Flex' and 'King' ranks
- Worked around asset limit - mp_zone, mp_stalker etc. now work with the mod
- Added various loadscreens for the vote menu
- Removed unused assets
- Tidied menus, changed some text around
- Removed 'visit 3xP-clan.com' ad
- Modifed various HUD settings
- Improved devmap experience (HUD mostly)
There are a few bugs at the moment which may or may not be fixed in the future.
If you find any major bugs (i.e. coin/shop/speedrun related) and report them privately you will receive an appropriate reward
There were plans to add more features and make this update more comprehensive but we decided we would just release it now rather than wait for updates that may never happen.
Huge thanks to Noob who is responsible for the majority of this update. This would not have happened without him.
Seeya on the server,
It's really funny that people still play on our zombie mod serv.
About your issues:
- There is too many rounds (30 Rounds ) it took us like 2 hours and half to finnish one map , 15 rounds used to be perfect back in the day .
I think I haven't changed the config for ages.
- The mod felt really easy , lots of " normal wave zombies " , it got boring really fast killing the same waves
I think I could make it harder, but idk what the other zombie players say about that.
Maybe you could ask some of them to reply under this thread, so I can get a better overview.
I've added the discord link to the "3xP' Clanpage'-Menu
What about git?
I'm still admin
I guess it's time for a 25 sub special
ah, you mean the [REDACTED] Update?
Took me a long time to finish it. We made an extra map just for the testing of the [REDACTED] Update. But I haven't released the [REDACTED] Update yet. Not this year, not this decade.
Maybe we'll release the [REDACTED] Update next decade / century
I'm a content creator / youtuber now. Like and share my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA-jDHP77T-7lDa3Rg5vcfg
yes. Except CJ Members who are also 3xP' Members. They'll get a ban as well
I'm with you. We should kick every 3xP Member/Admin
yes, we should kick him. He finished the [REDACTED] Update, but didn't released it yet. That's sad. Fuck him
+1 for me