Beiträge von CROPatriot_MAD

Hi my name is Stipe and i come from Croatia, im 16 years old i have played lots of games over the years but my favourite ones are call of duty series and battlefield series . first shooting game i have played was call of duty 2 which i still play from time to time but my favourite shooting game is cod 4 which i have been playing for 4.5 years. i started playing on 3xp servers 2.5-3 years ago when my cousin showed me ktk server since then i have been playing it a lot ,with 2 minor brakes and one big that lasted 0.5 years. i have also been playing deathrun half year less than ktk and i think of my self as an very good player on both servers im also playing HARDCORE server a lot.im aplying for trusted player because i want some order in game between players AND ALSO MY MAIN REASON IS THAT THERE ARE NO ADMINS AT HARDCORE SERVER SO THERE ARE A LOT HACKERS IM FRUSTRATED WITH THAT I NEED TO CALL ADMINS ON CLANPAGE AND IT TAKES A WHILE FOR THEM TO COME AND DEAL WITH IT . some of them are insulting and they are puting bad impression on other players about server . im playing ktk at the times but i switch from ktk to deathrun from while to while.i playing HARDCORE at the moment .i have an xf its: MadDragon(CROPatriot_MAD)i have read terms and rules and agree completly to them!
    my in game name is eFe CroMad
    3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

thanks for reading and please like :D

i do glitch and i m to blame for that but i never when i say never i mean it swearded or told craps to anybody you noob sloderman never kicked me for my bad behavior on the other side i dont ever seen you on server ufaced i didnot apply for ktk trusted i applyed for deathrun trusted i m very good at deathrun and i play it most time and now for glitching i did go out of of map but just when rockky was around because i find it funny when he kicks me but only when HE was around i usually dont do that i want to say one more thing i already had trusted on deathrun so i request it politely to give it to me again i wont let any unfairity go pass me and it was wingzor who gave it to me 2 years ago and i had it to january when i changed cd key i would like to get it back but it seems that rockky ploted against me NICE 3XP CLAN VERY NICE THATS GUYS WHAT GETS LOYAL PLAYER ON THEIR SERVER THEY ALSO DELETED MY LAST MESSAGE ITS OUTRAGEOUS

i do glitch and i m to blame for that but i never when i say never i mean it swearded or told craps to anybody you noob sloderman never kicked me for my bad behavior on the other side i dont ever seen you on server ufaced i didnot apply for ktk trusted i applyed for deathrun trusted i m very good at deathrun and i play it most time and now for glitching i did go out of of map but just when rockky was around because i find it funny when he kicks me but only when HE was around i usually dont do that i want to say one more thing i already had trusted on deathrun so i request it politely to give it to me again i wont let any unfairity go pass me and it was wingzor who gave it to me 2 years ago and i had it to january when i changed cd key .THIS IS WHAT GETS PLAYER WHO HAD BEEN PLAYING FOR YEARS NICE CLAN VERY NICE CLAN -.-

3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    Hi my name is Stipe and i come from Croatia, im 16 years old i have played lots of games over the years but my favourite ones are call of duty series and battlefield series . first shooting game i have played was call of duty 2 which i still play from time to time but my favourite shooting game is cod 4 which i have been playing for 4.5 years. i started playing on 3xp servers 2.5-3 years ago when my cousin showed me ktk server since then i have been playing it a lot ,with 2 minor brakes and one big that lasted 0.5 years. i have also been playing deathrun half year less than ktk and i think of my self as an very good player on both servers .
    im aplying for trusted player because i want some order in game between players . some of them are insulting and they are puting bad impression on other players about server also i dont like cheaters i think of them as noobs that dont know how to earn skill natural way with practise. im playing ktk at the times but i switch from ktk to dr from while to while.
    i have an xf its: MadDragon(CROPatriot_MAD)
    i have read terms and rules and agree completly to them!
    p.s. i have changed cd key in january so i would have biggers stats due to that .im at the time 18 prestige at ktk and 24 lvl at death run i was 30 but after that update few months ago admins didnt want to restore anybodys lvl back

thank you for spending your time reading my aplication :thumbsup: