Banned for 3x-P name tag

• No you made it a major offence yourself, by bypassing an existing ban.
    And i dont really see the part in where you changed your name back to normal,
    considering the bypass ban names.

The Expiration Box isnt accurate sometimes.
    Ask Noob what value he typed in.

My way of behaviour is to show that I was treated unfair in terms of I wasnt the only one with the name yet I got banned...

Yes i agree with you on that you got treated unfair in that specific regard, still you broke some rules too.
    I cant really be bothered with this incident any further, its kind of ridiculous.

• I changed my name to just Goliath and for the rest of my evening I have been messing around on 3xp like normal with noob as well actually.

I got along fine with everyone, got noob on steam and was going to try out his new map.. I know royalpain and hes helped me move from console to pc.

I have some what learned my lesson and what im saying is the discipline I have been given is not necessary and somewhat useless. Im just to be honest trying to resolve the issue thats the only reason im bothering.

I admit maybe I should have changed my name, however come on everyone can see that its fake. Im causing myself more harm than anything looking like a complete fanboy. You dont see faze ringing up microsoft. (joke)

Anyhow, why dont you do a levels thing so an idea I just had was maybe include 1xp,2xp for people that play on the server allot and give them benefits for playing ect.. obz 3xp is top but 1xp could be people like me who liked the clan get something like grav gun, 2xp get noclip then 3xp are admin.. Would be cool and would entice more people to join the server as they feel like they belong and get a benefit for playing wit you and get the fancy name in the clan tag. 1xp is for all new members and 2xp could be for advanced and people who complete Galaxy time trail ect...

just an idea but hey nice talking to you guys.

Peace

• oh and the people that banned me chose to ignore me about the situation and laugh and I quote "shhh". very respectful I must say

You attached a screenshot where you think I am saying shh to you, but you are reading the chat log backwards. Read it properly, bottom to top and you will realise I was talking to Blankscar who was spectating me failing, hence the "shhh" and "rip" when I failed.
    https://gyazo.com/444895f4d9a77a2e30796bb843a3b340

I am tired of repeating myself but I'll say it once more, you were banned for your trolling behaviour (avoiding tempbans and ignoring members), you were not banned for your tag, although yes that's obviously what started it, but remember I asked nicely first, then just used a warn, then you decided to change your name to just '3-xP' and variations of 3xP' after being warned presumably to just annoy members.
    Some of the names you used can be seen here:

Zitat

to show that I was treated unfair in terms of I wasn't the only one with the name yet I got banned

Yes you were, you were the only player not in 3xP using the 3xP tag. Please don't lie.

Zitat

Ask Noob what value he typed in.

Regarding the temp-ban, it was 15 minutes, and was given for your poor behaviour (rejoining after being kicked with more 3xP names).

I cant really be bothered with this incident any further, its kind of ridiculous.

I agree with deleted User here, just wait until a decision is made.
    As I said in my first reply, I am ok with you coming back if you agree to follow the rules this time. Wait some time and you will get a reply to your appeal.

• I never threatened to DDOS and I am not capable of DDOS. Don't accuse me of stuff I have not done or said. At the end of the day I had 3x-p which makes me look like a fanboy thats it.

Half the community have done it yet they don't get this punishment.

And who are you and when have I threatened you? your confusing me as I don't see where you fit in here?

It's a warning, not an accusation. Who do you mean by half the community, because I've only met 1 guy who wore the 3xP tag while he shouldn't, and that's it.

• Man Im done arguing I will just join back and play in the server like normal, with a normal name like Goliath and play nice like I always have done.

The ban isnt much to me so either way I can still play however its sad you think I should be perm banned for having a 3xp tag.

Yes there was someone else in the game with a 2xp tag which both of you chose to ignore me on.

Maybe if you listened to me and banned this kid I wouldn't have been rebellious and sat out my temp ban.

Rules are undefined and unfair, im clearly not part of 3xp with a tag like that so stop saying I look like it. Yes similar but HTC and Apple dont fight yet a bunch of cod 4 players do.... (logic)

I was only causing myself harm as I said looking like a fanboy and in your rules it states any offensive names or using the 3xP' can cause ban. I used 3x-P.......

As far as im aware I didn't break the rules and clearly if I did then so did the guy using 2xP in his name. Yet you decided to take no action and when I returned as just Goliath to address the situation you kept on trying to ban me and chose to ignore me. Hence why I feel you had it in for me and I had those series of names for over a week. No other member cared until you decided to ban me. Also if you have been in the server last week then you would have played with me before with this tag and I think you might have just woken up on the wrong side of the bed.

Anyway, see you soon, no hard feelings just disappointing.

• I was going to say let's unban him, even after all this useless arguing which kinda showed that you're not the nicest and most understanding guy, but I was not on my PC and now you've written one last comment.

Conclusion, no unban. And you can only blame yourself.
    It just really looked like it's what you wanted, like you're searching confrontation. As deleted User said, just the first post would have been enough and you most likely would have got unbanned.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• The policeman scenario was the most pathetic of examples.

At the end of the day the other guy did cause an offence and no action was taken. Hence why I kept bypassing and joining back.

The evidence is their meaning in "court" they would agree with my statement due to the evidencing I have with it, making your example invalid.

I know what I did was wrong, I have learned from my mistakes and still play on the 3xp server with a normal name of just Goliath.

I think your being stubborn and unreasonable as people dont mind me being on the server at all so long as i follow the rules and I have been since this incident and before.

All I am saying is you might as well unban as I can join anyway. This is not me being cocky, Im just explaining what is going to happen.

I know bypassing is not the way forward but keeping me band isnt either. I respect the rules and I am following them meaning I have learned from my mistakes. If I am not mistaken this is what the ban is intended for.

Either way if get unbanned or not it wont happen again and I guess I will see you in the 3xP server soon. Hope we can get along as I am a nice person and I haven't been "unfair" or disrespectful during this debate and neither have you so thank you.

- Goliath <3

• The policeman scenario was the most pathetic of examples.

At the end of the day the other guy did cause an offence and no action was taken. Hence why I kept bypassing and joining back.

The evidence is their meaning in "court" they would agree with my statement due to the evidencing I have with it, making your example invalid.

Yeah sure, and they would have released the murderer who was caught, because other murderers weren't caught. That's exactly how it happens IRL.
    No rule breaker was ever punished, because authorities weren't able to catch everyone. Sure sure sure.

I know bypassing is not the way forward but keeping me band isnt either. I respect the rules and I am following them meaning I have learned from my mistakes. If I am not mistaken this is what the ban is intended for.

Kicks and tempbans are there to make you learn from your mistakes. (Perm)bans are there to get rid of people who don't learn from their mistakes after several warnings and punishments. If you need a permban to learn from your mistakes, it's too late. At least, too late on our server. You can indeed learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them elsewhere (on other servers).

Once again, it's not up to you whether you are allowed to play again or not.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()

• I think we can close this

Already closed it, just forgot to mention it :D

• Goliath, u always say something like: "I can join anyway.", noone can ban me ill change guid/ip.

Take note for your behaviour in future, we can ban you, with a ban which is not possible to avoid! not through any kind of changing guid ip name or other things...
    We used it just a few times @ 2-3 people, which we never saw again on our server, which were also "u cant ban me anyways" people.

I mean i see u say u learned from the actions and stuff, so im not going to use it, im just sayin that u should think over this "im unbanable" behaviour, because its no problem for us to ban you if we want to!