Beiträge von Goliath

Thank you Noob. I have no intention on braking any rules and look forward to playing with you and the 3xp community.

I will keep to my word about the bypass knowledge and thank you for understanding.

This was the right thing to do and once again I apologise about my past, it wont happen again.

Kind Regards,

Goliath

Hi Hawk,

I can see your point on my motives to apologise. You are correct I do regret my actions in the past and yes I was stupid. I was fully aware of my actions before I got banned and stopped immediately after.. I needed a kick up the ass if i'm honest ;)

I would like to reiterate that I have been playing on the server since I have been banned and I have not even attempted my trolling once. I have respected the rules (apart from bypass) and have had fun playing on the 3xp servers.

I want to be honest and open with this post, I will still play on the server either way and no matter the decision I will respect the admins and not repeat any trolling actions again. I have proven this over the 4 months I have been bypassing which suggests I have learnt my lesson.

I am more than happy to sit out a temp ban as consequence for my bypassing to prove I respect the admins decisions. I can send you across my current GUID and IP address to ensure I wont bypass.

There is not allot more I can say or do, but if there is a way to make it up to 3xp let me know and I will do my best to follow.

Kind Regards,

As you may be aware I was banned on the 27th of December 2015 for repeatedly imitating the name tag 3xP' by using tags such as 2xP 3-xP ect....

Noob dealt with this in the correct way by issuing bans until I thought oh shit I got a temp ban...

I then refused to accept the temp ban by using bypass methods. I did stop "trolling" however I should have accepted the temp ban which was fairly issued and waited to join back when it was released.

This is what got me perm banned as expected.

I can still access 3xP servers today and I do enjoy codjumping with various people that play in the server. To simply put it I want to get along with 3xP Noob and be done with the annoying bypass procedure every time he enforces a new ban.

Noob is just enforcing the ban which was decided by the leaders of 3xP' which is the correct thing to do however we are both bored of it now.

I would also like to say I haven't been "trolling" over these 4months since I have been banned and Noob can vouch for that.

I do apologise for my actions and would like to play just like I am now without getting banned every time Noob joins.

I also apologise for some of the posts made last year on 3xp ban forum.

I will not share any bypass methods with any other people that get banned, if they get banned but its unlikely as 3xP codjumping is pretty chill.

Let me know what you think, I'm not too good at these kind of messages but I would just love to codjump on 3xp like normal again. :thumbsup:

Regards,

I understand that I shouldnt give keys to people that have broken rules however this person has not. hence why I have given it to him.

If you actually take the time to read what I have been tryping instead of being single minded you would understand that 3xP dont just ban GUID they also ban IP so he will need to run a VPN.

If he did cause the offence the key WILL NOT WORK for him. This has to be the fourth time I have said this....

As you also stated its not hard to get so posting this shouldnt be an issue.

I never said its hard?

You guys really do look at things ina negative way about me and my posts like wtf?

Im helping the guy as when you download cod 4 cracked its practically band on every server. He didnt cause an offence someone else did with the same key. Its no recoil hack. I get it all the time as loads of people have these keys so I keep swapping them over.

As you can see im trying to help but instead i get posts from you explaining how the process works? why?

I also didnt realise I need to spend my time learning how to code before helping people in 3xp and make my own patches.

These petty comments are so dumb and have no value.. At least mine are supportive and try to help.

The policeman scenario was the most pathetic of examples.

At the end of the day the other guy did cause an offence and no action was taken. Hence why I kept bypassing and joining back.

The evidence is their meaning in "court" they would agree with my statement due to the evidencing I have with it, making your example invalid.

I know what I did was wrong, I have learned from my mistakes and still play on the 3xp server with a normal name of just Goliath.

I think your being stubborn and unreasonable as people dont mind me being on the server at all so long as i follow the rules and I have been since this incident and before.

All I am saying is you might as well unban as I can join anyway. This is not me being cocky, Im just explaining what is going to happen.

I know bypassing is not the way forward but keeping me band isnt either. I respect the rules and I am following them meaning I have learned from my mistakes. If I am not mistaken this is what the ban is intended for.

Either way if get unbanned or not it wont happen again and I guess I will see you in the 3xP server soon. Hope we can get along as I am a nice person and I haven't been "unfair" or disrespectful during this debate and neither have you so thank you.

- Goliath <3

Really? The guy has a cracked version of cod 4. The key that comes with it is old and banned on almost everything. Im being nice and giving him a key so he can actually play cod 4...

If 3xp banned him he wont be able to access the server unless he is dynamic or vpn.

This is the exact same error message that I used to have when I first got cod 4.

Just trying to help someone out stop hating on my threads.

Man Im done arguing I will just join back and play in the server like normal, with a normal name like Goliath and play nice like I always have done.

The ban isnt much to me so either way I can still play however its sad you think I should be perm banned for having a 3xp tag.

Yes there was someone else in the game with a 2xp tag which both of you chose to ignore me on.

Maybe if you listened to me and banned this kid I wouldn't have been rebellious and sat out my temp ban.

Rules are undefined and unfair, im clearly not part of 3xp with a tag like that so stop saying I look like it. Yes similar but HTC and Apple dont fight yet a bunch of cod 4 players do.... (logic)

I was only causing myself harm as I said looking like a fanboy and in your rules it states any offensive names or using the 3xP' can cause ban. I used 3x-P.......

As far as im aware I didn't break the rules and clearly if I did then so did the guy using 2xP in his name. Yet you decided to take no action and when I returned as just Goliath to address the situation you kept on trying to ban me and chose to ignore me. Hence why I feel you had it in for me and I had those series of names for over a week. No other member cared until you decided to ban me. Also if you have been in the server last week then you would have played with me before with this tag and I think you might have just woken up on the wrong side of the bed.

Anyway, see you soon, no hard feelings just disappointing.

I changed my name to just Goliath and for the rest of my evening I have been messing around on 3xp like normal with noob as well actually.

I got along fine with everyone, got noob on steam and was going to try out his new map.. I know royalpain and hes helped me move from console to pc.

I have some what learned my lesson and what im saying is the discipline I have been given is not necessary and somewhat useless. Im just to be honest trying to resolve the issue thats the only reason im bothering.

I admit maybe I should have changed my name, however come on everyone can see that its fake. Im causing myself more harm than anything looking like a complete fanboy. You dont see faze ringing up microsoft. (joke)

Anyhow, why dont you do a levels thing so an idea I just had was maybe include 1xp,2xp for people that play on the server allot and give them benefits for playing ect.. obz 3xp is top but 1xp could be people like me who liked the clan get something like grav gun, 2xp get noclip then 3xp are admin.. Would be cool and would entice more people to join the server as they feel like they belong and get a benefit for playing wit you and get the fancy name in the clan tag. 1xp is for all new members and 2xp could be for advanced and people who complete Galaxy time trail ect...

just an idea but hey nice talking to you guys.

Peace

Ok so first off the website says this for me;

https://gyazo.com/80f657ea133c524372d3bc6177fc35a0

So i think im still banned as you may need to refresh your webpage....

My way of behaviour is to show that I was treated unfair in terms of I wasnt the only one with the name yet I got banned... (oh and the people that banned me chose to ignore me about the situation and laugh and I quote "shhh". very respectful I must say.

Im just saying I can bypass not as a proud person or too feel superior, not at all. That's a sad way to look at it.

I have bypassed to show I am able to follow these some what fair rules and I have changed my name. got along and its not a big deal.

Im informing you and letting you know what I am doing so im being honest. I could have been sly and changed my name and no one would have known it was me. Im just putting all my cards out on the table and letting you know.

Your all overlooking this as a major offence, its cod4, I have changed my name I still play on the server it would just be nice for you to release the ban...

Because one of them downloaded a cracked version which is already banned from 3xP so I was being nice and giving him one.

The other person, if he caused the offence would have been IP banned meaning he wont be able to use the key anyway.

It was a nice thing to do as I have the cracked version of the game and the same thing happened to me due to it being a shared key.

-Goliath

Ok so Im going to have to dig through the messages to find the bit where you ignored me about another user using the 2xp clan name and you and a fellow clan member didnt care.

If you can remember it was on the map bouncer training around 19:00 maybe a bit later. After the ban.

At the end of the day I still play on 3xP with a normal name, its just an inconvenience that you have caused me....

If I can find it I will post.

Then maybe you should review your own rules as I stated to you in chat that there where other members with similar tags and you chose to ignore me.

Oh wait you see that you also chose to ignore me????

Works both ways.

Here is a key!

Enjoy :)

QMPE - [REMOVED]

Other people might copy this and use it as well as I have revealed it!

Saves you buying a new one :)

I never threatened to DDOS and I am not capable of DDOS. Don't accuse me of stuff I have not done or said. At the end of the day I had 3x-p which makes me look like a fanboy thats it.

Half the community have done it yet they don't get this punishment.

And who are you and when have I threatened you? your confusing me as I don't see where you fit in here?

I think this ban is vast considering lots of people have done this, and still do it.

There where people in the server at the time also with 2xp ect however they didnt get banned... Not even warned.

I brought it up and Noob didnt care and ignored the fact he was copying clan names. However he had it in for me?

So much for rules that you follow and how he begs for me to be fair in my statement.

Its not like I DDOS the server and I have joined back and played within 3xp all day today with a normal name.

Idc about my respect I once had for 3xp anymore and thats a shame.