Beiträge von TimeMaster

The low time at cooking nades have been since the last update at least. I cant remembner if at .30 was like that too.

@Viking I know that you are busy with exams, I'm busy with them too hehehe, but anyway I'll write this down before I forget it, you can read read it when you have time don't worry and good luck with the exams :P

More bugs questions and suggestions:

BUGs:

- I realised how to reproduce the ac130 falling bug, if you are in the ac130 and the king disconnects (the anti-leaving system operates) and you get the king, you will fall to the map as a white model with the king weapons but the ac130 1st weapon crosshair (it's the same result when you just fall with the ac 130 without being the king but just instead of having the ac130 weapon or your weapon, you will have the king ones)

- I realised a bit more how the hiding hardpoints work too, actually this happens with ac130 and heli dunno if predator too (rc-xd looks fine) ( it happens with this hardpoints because you change your weapons or your position I guess). For example if you have this killstreaks: (4k cp 12k sentry and 13k mortars) if you get/save an ac130 ( or heli) for the next round, and you use it when your killstreak is below the needed fr the next hardpoint (for example 0 kills). Then if you as ac130 or heli get a streak of 15 kills (from 0 to 15) you may get the 3 hardpoints you selected but they will show only while you are at the ac130. When you are respawned after the ac130 you will continue having the 3 hardpoints but they wont be visible and you wont be able to use them until the next round/respawn.

To sum up, if you get some hardpoint while in the ac130, you will see that hardpoint while you are at the ac130 but when you finish, the ones you get while in it, they will be invisible and unuusable until the next respawn/round.

- If you press the "use" button to get the next weapon while climbing a ladder, doesnt matter how many weapons you have but you will get the next in an additional slot. Instead of replacing the one being used.

- If you have the juggernaut weapon on your hand when taking a weapon from the weapon box or taking the new from the gungame happens the same explained above.

- I dont know if this is intended or not but if you use a carepackage and get a exploding one ( trap cp) and you dont use it, if you use it after respawning or chaning round it will be a normal cp again.

Suggestion:

- Add a counter for the kill streak, there exist some scripts for this already, I used them in some mods like promod and ow. I think it should be great to have that feature because its hard to be looking at the glowing texts and that stuff, also to memorize it in order to get the long killstreaks. Also a way to count the highest ones with 50+ kills.

Question:

- There is an achievement that says that you have to stay near the king as long as possible, I'm not able to get that one, is it bugged or what do you have to do to get it?

Hey, I didn't know where to ask this but well I guess this will be the best option. Last week I was trying to use your forum from my phone (android chrome) but it doesn't let me scroll the page at any post thread or whatever I am in this forum. I googled a bit but all the problems seem to come from the burning board and all the answers are in german. The problem is that I don't understand german and the traductors are not a really good choice for this kind of stuff, so I just decided to ask if there is any fix or if it's my chrome problem or the forum just doesn't support it.

Thanks!

well all the suggestions and ideas you said are not actually any new or changing stuff, it's just changing some dears, to be more clear that changes an ideas are for the 3xp admins to change the options or the server not anything about the mod and it's creator :S.

The gore effect can be disabled at the options as player, the survival perk I love it too much because the most times the guards just disturb or become useless and I avoid trolls and vengative players too.

The test server has been reported already and as far as I know javelin only targets cars and helis? If I can ask, it's possible to add more targets to make it more useful? It's really hard to target or survive enough to use it, and people rarely maintains any car alive after few seconds of start...

The only thing is the javelin ammocounter, I also noticed that happens when having miniguns.

I like Robert's idea. And he has a point.
    Lowering the time that the king needs to survive on maps like Poolday and other small maps could make the game more fair for assassins, thus making it more fun, ultimately leading to server popularity.

Are you saying that king's team is actually wining more rounds or looks for you easier to win as king? I play on another server where the king even has more life and is needed a sticky + shot to kill or 4 knifes/shoots to kill him, and I can tell for sure that the king dies pretty fast and is even soloed. Well anyway maybe the average skill is different or I don't know but this options can be changed at the server configs, the only thing is maybe the different timer for different maps.

I wasn't pointing the time as the problem, I just pointed that it never happens from the begining of a round it starts happening after something else that I'm not able to determinate. But it hapens really often, I rarely finish a round as king without having that problem.

About the map error, they crash after the first killcam but no error at all for players, I can't give more information so nvm :P

I really thought that it had something to do with health points huh, well maybe playing that many rounds in a row and being lucky with jugger + termi I just went crazy xD.

Well I will think about it but my creativity isnt my strength, I may ask people from the forum and the server some help with it if you like the idea ofc.

You might be aware of this already but the double/triple hit with throwing knives still happens, anyway to be honest is very rare and you have to be very lucky and skilled with them to manage that stuff.

PD: Cmon guys this topic looks like a converstaion between two people D: , I really don't believe that no one has any other ideas or suggestions, or even someone doesnt hate my point of view. All of you can feel free to argue or comment whatever you think and I invite you to do it. I love to read different points of view and opinions and contrast, it even helps to change your own or get new ideas!

Hi!, I don't know what happened but my post wasnt send yesteday =/

Here is more feedback:

I noticed something about the m21 bug, it also happens with the king weapon at 5 kills, and I'm almost sure that this bug has to do with the hardpoints bugs, if you have 3 hardpoints (even if you don't see them because you are assasin and got them as guard or they just don't show) you won't acquire the m21 or the weapon as king.

I was taking a look into the king killing bug, it happens more often than I thought but I really don't have any idea why the assasins don't change to guards when killed by the king. It always happens a random time after the round starts but not really early.

Today happened to me again the ac130 faillin bug, I was doing normally, it seems to happen while firing the first weapon of the ac130 repeteadly.

I have also some suggestion/questions:

I know that there are some maps that may be incompatible with the mod or be corrupted and they won't even load. But there are some maps that crash only after every round or just after the first round after the killcam (te first one kicks everyone every round and the last just restarts the rotation) That maps are playable in any way?

I also want to know something about terminator, the picking of terminator is totally random? I noticed that it may choose ppl full of life? or something about the amount of life? (I say this because I noticed that while Im juggernaut I have really higher chance of being terminator?)

Another suggestion, I understand that is too much spam and not worth to add the last suggestion but what about boosting a bit the rewards for killing the king or surviving as king? I noticed that gives the same exp and I guess points too than killing a regular guard, meanwhile surviving as king it even gives less exp than killing as assasin. It may be great if that can be boosted a bit or maybe add some gift to the killer/survivor at the next round?

More feedback is here, the report is from the version .31 as well as the m21 and the king killing bugs:

- There is a bug that if the anti-leaving king system works before the assasin/dog are chosen, there is some low probability that the new king choosen is the same guy that is also assasin or dog and then when is changed to the assasin team the round ends (it's like the king changes team so it's like its dead, the same stuff that happened with the motd button)

-Also if the king leaves after being chosed all the roles and the anti-leaving king system do its job, the new king will be chosen but the HP bar or the name will be updated anymore, also the circles that distinguish the king from other guards is stuck at where the king left. (This last bug I saw that really rarely the circles follow some other person instead the king after being re-picked, maybe it's because the first king player reconnected? I don't really know why that happened)

- Also there are some minor "bug" with the rc-xd, you can actually use the weaponboxes and plant a tripware while using it.

I have also a suggestion/question:

- Actually killing the king or the assasins gives you more points than killing a normal guard/assasin? If it does already, should be a nice suggestion if it's possible to add a "thing" (I don't really remember how it's called but I mean the images that are shown at the top when you do special things like first blood, 3 kills, 10 kills etc.) It could be nice to add something for the king or even for the dog/assasin/slave too :P.

Any news about when will be public the new version? If you need some test or feedback from the testserver tell us, so we can try to test in order to release it faster.

Time ^^

I see thanks for the info about that 2 options.

The m21 problem might be because you can't get 2 m21 in the same game? I'm not sure but maybe it has something to do with losing a m21 and then trying to get another one, or maybe is related with the 3 harpoint system bugs?

What about the king's killing bug? It's very annoying be the king and converting just 1 or from every 10 kills or so, is that intended? As far as I experienced at the first minutes of the round everyone is converted straight but at the final sometimes just a few are converted.

The test server is the ktk one? I know that the normal one is still with the .30 version. The ktk test server says .31 but anyway if the new changes are applied, to find some bugs there would have to be a lot of players and requires time too but it doesnt look really populated.

I don't really know a lot of zombie mods but at the moment the most populated ones are RoZo, Rotu and ALpha X (BTD) so far. All of them with bots as zombies and as you said, I like zombies too but none of them really presents a challenge for me so they look a bit boring and I lost interest quite fast.

Hey!, I read the whole post and all the messages and I couldn't avoid replying this.

First of all I want to say that there exists a mod that works like this, well kind of, its not really that complete with blocking stuff and that many shops or classes but is way simple and is qutie funny. Is the infected mod from holymoly for openwarfare, maybe you could take a look and get some ideas since as far as I remember it looks pretty solid and isnt too old gametype.

I love the ktk mod and your ideas seem to be always awesome so I thought that I could be interested in this too. So if you need some more testers add me on xfire (I'm always on at wekeends, friday and monday too).

I tried to get the error but I had no luck. I cant play during the week so I'll try to record the ac130 and hardpoints bugs the next weekend. (It won't be easy but I'll try)

Oh yes, I remembered one of the bugs:

- Sometimes as assassin you don't get the m21 even killing 5 or more, It happened to me with different weapons so I don't really know why this happens since I cant think of anything in common from the different times it happened. :S

Thanks for all the fixes and improvements ^^.

I have a question about some options and dvars: at options there are 2 options that I dont understand what they do, one is something about badges and the other vision. I enable and disable but I cant notice any change.

I have some more bugs that I still don't remember but were minor stupid things xD. I'll try to remember and edit later

The mask is actually a perk made for the mw2 , it prevents the gas effects. I just remembered it and I thought you might be interested or would be great something like that, I dont know it was just an idea.

About the changing weapon: rc-xd and predator for sure. Mortars, airstrike turret and cp not. I will check ac and heli and edit. (anyway the most annoying are rc xd and predator because you respawn faster)

You said that the suggestion about low lvls king is too much work, but I was wondering and I want to ask about something for the lvl 55. There is any way to auto-enterprestige or show a message in the center of the screen about how to enter it and about using unlockables? In the server there are a lot of peple who stuck at 55 lvl and some times is impossible to explain them at chat because of too many people or some just dont read it.

By the way what do you think about the suggestions about key bindings and the new crossbow?

I want to ask again too if no one knows anything about the being stuck at 'setting up game' when they have downloaded the mod. It happened to different people with different mod versions and different servers. There isnt any way of fixing that or any idea about why it happens?

I have more bugs and older that havent been answered:

- Disappearing targets and/or crosshair at ac130 and chopper.

- Some carepackages are not showing what they have inside.

- The lives not being used bug. At this moment you get lifes killing while downed, being revived and reviving. But the problem is that sometimes the life doesnt work and you spawn as assasin

- Also the reviving for glitch one. Its possible to finish reviving while death/downed (that allows you to jump to impossible locations because fall damage and do a trick with a teammate to stay both alive after reviving)

- There is also the weird problems with the 3 hardpoint system, about not showing some or getting/using some double.

I'll try to record or explain better this bug and the ac130 falling one if you want.

Also some new bugs:

- the knife xmodel one rarely happens but it does on any map, I'll try to screenshot it. EDIT: I ss it ·"No xmodel loaded for item index 15, weap index 15, model 0 (knife)" I have to say that it happens when killing a king with some knife, and the number at error changes I say 12 and 10 also I guess

- I dont know if its server/mod or mine only bug but at the kill/deaths chat there is some Error: (I'll try to screenshot it too)

- It's not really a bug but a question: the dvar that allows to get the harpoints again when you reach the last should be working if the only 3 HP is enabled?

Also another question, it's possible to merge the rotations based on amount of players with the votesystem? I mean that the votes are with the maps of the rotation that is actually running (if its the lesser players one show that maps in the vote system, if its the high populated one other maps...)

If you want I can stream my gameplay and try to get the ac130 bug and the hardpoints bugs and other stuff for you.

PD: I'm really sorry but I forgot the error text and I had 2 more bugs but I totally forgot them, I'll edit if I remember them.

Wow really really nice reply, I'll try to explain the best I can:

[/quote]

Okay so here I send more feedback, I forgot some bugs but I will update this last message if its needed:

First of all I want to do some suggestions:

- It would be really great and useful if its possible ofc, Implement an option that prevents low lvl people to become king/assasin. The fact that a new player becomes king or assasin makes the rounds unbalanced and sometimes too fast or impossible to win becoming really boring or annoying. That could be fixed if there is a option that only after X lvl/prestige people can become king or assasin. (the dog/slave doesnt really matter)

- Also should be really really more effective if the antiglitch system instead of teleporting, causes a similar effect as smoke grenades for like 1 or 2 sec without damage, because actually it can be used as a free tp and saves the king so hard.... xD

- I know that exists a perk that simulates a gas mask, it could be awesome to add it like a special weapon for some assasin or maybe for the slave?... dunno just an idea that came up to my mind, maybe you find some better uses or its unviable.

- I was also wondering about the invisble tripware... there are some other skins or models for clay/c4, it would be awesome a bouncing betty instead the tripware or maybe other ones. Also I would suggest to update the ballista from bo to the bo2 one, it really looks awesome, but its just an opinion and visual stuff =).

About more bugs:

Well, the motd & rules button not only let people kill the king instantly but also let them change teams (it acts like a auto-assign button that's why the king dies if you use it because the auto-assign function is to reassign you to the most unpopulated team or not to change you if you are already in it)

Also there is one more really OP bug with the turret: if you manage to get 2 turrets at the same time, you can literally adquire a shield as assasin or even a guard-killer turret. If you want to I can explain how to manage to get the 2 turrets and do the bug but yeah all the people will know and the may exploit it.

Oh I see, that's nice, I thought you were inactive due no replies at forum and not accepting xfire invitations at all... =/

This weekend I will update and give more feedback and report all the bugs.

If its not much trouble, we would appreciate a lot some update or feedback about the bugs/problems already reported aswell as the new version progress.

Thanks for all

Reporting here:

Also at mp_crash and not sure if in some other maps too, there is an error about xmodel 14 12 and 10 and something about knife, it kickes everyone and ends the round.

Also at mp_convoy (ambush) this error "Weapon index mismatch for 'g3_gl_mpgl_g3_mp'"

I think this is caused by the CoD1.7x Server Files

I dont really know about linux and that server files, but a friend have the very same problem: he can join every server from the same host/clan but the ktk server, the difference is that he had the problem with the last version and it persists with the new one, he tried almost everything: deleting mods folders, changing cdkey, configs, players folder etc.

Any other ideas about this?

Could you add possibility of bind on/off fullbright and aslo 3rd mode or if there is a way to bind it now could you say how?

Also im the one that reported bug to uFaced, so here's the deal:
    Spawn problems were map issue.
    About additional life or missed life it happen to me a lot and i never got it previous, sometimes i spawn as a guard even 3 times in a row without revive, and sometimes i get a life for revive but it doesn't work. I don't have a clue why and when it's happen, seems to be randomly.

Confirmed ona comment up and I quoted it too: If you revive someone you get an extra life but not always is used, when you are downed as guard and you kill someone, you may get an extra life too. I need to add that sometimes if you have been revived you may get an extra life too, dunno if its bug or not. Also sometimes the king is just bugged and even killing dozens of people no one is converted to guard.

I agree with Dova about the key binding suggestions

I also confirm the problems with the targets at heli/ac130, and also I would like to add a bug at ac130 that makes you literally fall and you are like a walking ac130 with only first weapon but if you didnt upgraded the weapon from the gungame before using it, you can upgrade and lose the ac130 weapon to get the regular weapon and become a white immortal walking guard with the grey stuff on your screen but really OP. Happened to me twice already.

Also the picking new king system only works if the king leaves before the match start, if the king leaves after some time or is kicked, the round is lost. Someone already mentioned the bug that lets you kill the king or simply change team and I confirm it too.

Dont know if mentioned before or not, and maybe isnt a problem of the mod but: there is a bug that if you hit a downed guard/king just at the same moment that is being downed, you make a hit but it deals no damage. Also you can actually get stuck inside a carepackage if it falls just on you and then you cant pick it up or move just stay there bugged. Furthermore you can use carepackages as extraheight to jump/glitch or even to blovk ladders or other spots ... xD.

I would like to add a question/suggestion to viking or other experienced players of ktk: It's possible to mannually establish the king special hardpoints? or maybe just add some more weapons on its special ones? Atm is just the option to change between special or not and changing the king weapon at spawn and 5 kills.

m8' TimeMaster

PD: I just realised that there is one more bug: at the weaponboxes you can still receive a hardpoint without texture that does nothing but gives you 100 points (I guess its the dog poop :P)

PD2: More bugs came to my mind: Its possible to finish reviving while death/downed (that allows you to jump to impossible locations because fall damage and do a trick with a teammate to stay both alive after reviving), it's possible to take carepackages or move and shoot after reviving/taking carepackage within the last seconds of the rounds, some times the carepackages are not showing the hardpoint that is inside, also the turret can be infinetely used just taking it and repositioning all the times you want.

Furthermore there is a "problem" with the 3 killstreak system that makes hardpoints disappear or double use them etc (it makes you unable to pick more if you have 3 "invisible"or use them, also lets you use 2 rc xd in a row for example). I know exactly some bugs about that and when they happen but its a bit tricky and can be an exploit,

Also some harpoints switch your weapon when you use them (I mean the same problem as climbing as assasin before), and well the tripwares being used at the same time as using weaponboxes and the gungames upgrading at the same time as picking the turrets or the claymores (I know that this may not be a really bug but just saying)