3xP' Editing Contest [Finished]

• #added entry of rald, he was a bit late :P

• 1st - Karzye (Extremely well put together, with a nice unique idea which set yours and the rest apart! Good job!)

2nd - Funk (Very smooth, great choice of music and effects all through-out, well done!)

3rd - Rald (Even though it is rather simple, I really like it... the music and the overall smoothness of the clips go very well together!)

4th - HawK (Nicely sync'd, the movement and the music goes very well together. Great job :))

5th - FrisbeeSky (Nice use of effects although to me it seemed choppy at some points throughout the video)

6th - X-Ploz (Enjoyed watching, although some effects from 1:13 on wards I would have avoided personally)

7th/8th (Drawn) - CoCoCod4 & Chappie (Great edits guys, although the ones above caught my eye more than yours)

Editing wise - Karzye

Enjoyment wise - Funk/Rald

Personally, everyone done a astounding job no matter if they are placed 1st or 8th...so props to that, well done ^^<3
    I really enjoyed watching each of these edits, although some stood out more than others which is why they're ranked this way.

I with you all the best of luck,

EDIT: Added @'HawK' to the list.

Jayme <3

• #added entry of hawk, he was also a bit late ^^, this is the last entry! Pls edit your posts, would be great :)

• 1st. Funk (sync was very good music is awsome effects are going with the jumps everything is perfect)

2nd. Rald ( simple but u can feel it inside of u 70% of the edit success was the song cin was very good too)

3rd. Frisbee ( a lot of work in that video i appreciate it if the FPS fails wasnt on the edit it was ranked up more)

4th. Karzye ( unique edit unique video enjoyed watching it but didnt foccus enough on the jumps)

5th. Xploz ( cuz thats me xD)

6th. hawk (great edit just too much light )

7th.coco (good edit but very simple and the music wasnt going good with the jumps and whole video)

:thumbup:

• Hey, this contest and the ensemble of the entries are pretty interesting overall, so I thought I'd give my vote as well :)

1. rald : Overall I feel like this was the most stylized and professional work. Even though it's very minimalistic compared to some of the other edits, the song choice and the atmosphere of the edit was the most enjoyable for me.

2. funk : Very clean work, nice balance between gameplay and cinematics. Pretty sure i've heard this song in some 3xp video, but nevertheless, the edit was very well handled.

3. karzye : Cool style of editing, great motion tracks and effects. In terms of pure editing, this is the most dominant entry. The super speeded up parts stood out to me.

4. frisbee : Great song choice. Really interesting edit. I felt like the edit was tedious and over-dramatised at places, so I couldn't enjoy it as much the as the previous 3, but great potential.

These 4 entries stood out for me either in terms of editing/song choices or overall work.

The rest of the edits were pretty interesting as well, so good job everyone!

• 1st XPloz - I really liked his edit, also the song choice, m8, that was sick :D I adore to trap as well, so this 1 got me.

2nd FrisbeeSky - Really sick edit and liked the music choice, also the transitions, good job!.

3rd Karzye - Very unique video, never seen anything similar in CJ. It seemed a bit weird to me when you speeded up some jump, overall it was sick!

4th Funk & Hawk: - Both really nice, i liked music choice in both, especially in Hawk's :D

The others' work were also interesting, just the following people's work stood out for me.
    Looking forward to any other contests like these!

• I would like to thank all of the participators for making it such a great contest.
    I am really satisfied with the outcome of this whole thing.
    We also got good feedback and critisim which we will improve on the next contest.

Since alot of you guys have vacation and some free time in the summer i would like to start another contest in about 1 or 2 month.
    Maybe some of you can tell me when they have summer vacation so i can see when to schedule the next contest.

Thank you all.

Stay Sexy,
    ~Drizziboy :thumbup: