Beiträge von Axle

For sure, editors for YWCjD should definitely use the best/most creative demos they are sent.
    But personally, if I was planning to have some demos in an upcoming montage, I would send some decent clips for these episodes and save the best ones for a montage.
    (Except for 1-2 clip edits that take 6 months to make using insane bounces.. *cough Show-off.. cough* :D )

Obviously everyone is different, but this makes sense to me anyway.

Also, I have a feeling there are more than just TIME and YWCjD in the works.. :thumbup:

I like the idea personally.
    Mixing it up is good, and having more editors is great. You could nearly have a roster of editors and they can take turns editing vids. Example: Drizz edits one week, Viruz edits following week, Noob edits the following week and so on.
    This would allow each editor to have around 1 month or so to produce a quality edit.

If there were enough editors, you could release two vids a week with a rotating roster for each day. Example: Drizz, Viruz, Noob do Monday, - Xploz, Funk, someone else do Wednesday.

@Frisbee, I don't really know what you have planned for TIME, but I don't think this will ruin big montages. I think the idea of these smaller edits is not solely to showcase the most 'OMG new and amazing bounces possible', but also to allow the lesser known editors to practice their editing skills with cool bounces, old or new.

I know Rald had some ideas too.

EDIT: Just read Drizz's earlier post, pretty much same as what i said aha.

Well done to 3xP for putting together a successful editing contest! The quality of the edits were very good!
    These were my favourites, but I enjoyed each of the entrants edits.

1st. Funk
    2nd. Rald
    3rd. Karzye
    4th. CoCo/Frisbee