Beiträge von Skorp

-Your Ingame Name: Skorpiik

-Your Birthdate: March 1999

-Your hardest Map you finished out of this list: mp_dark_v3

-Your gaprecord with and without rpg: with rpg 381, without 319

-The Languages u are able to talk & The country in which you live: I live in Czech Repuiblic and I can speak Czech, English, and some German

-Why you want to join 3xP' Codjumper-Team: Members seem like nice people

-Your 3xP' Statistics page profile link (3xP' Statistics ~ Home Search your name; click on your name): https://stats.3xp-clan.com/client/f5aad48e

-Your Steam Profile link (if u use steam) so admins can stay in close contact with you: Skorpiik

-And some more text where u introduce yourself a bit: Hey, I'm new to this game and I wanna get good enough to finish mp_bounce_builder... .

Not really, most of you probably know me. I was in the clan twice and both times I got kicked for inactivity. After coming back to cj around the start of 2020, I didn't want to join any clans because I thought I would go inactive eventually, but I've been active pretty much the whole year and belive that I will be active for a lot longer.

-Write something about your gaming past (Other Clans u were in, games u played etc.): Started playing cod4 in 2011 and codjumper in 2013. Was in multiple cj clans over the years: Styx, 110 and 3xP'. As for other games, I've played osu!, Minecraft, Geometry Dash, metin2, etc.. Pretty much any type of game really.

-Write an Agreement that you will follow this rules and agree with them and that u read them: I have read them and i will follow them

SPONSORED BY GEFORCE, ASUS AND SHIT

-Your Ingame Name: Skorpiik
    -Your Birthdate: 22nd March 1999
    -Your hardest Map you finished out of this list: mp_dark_v3
    -Your gaprecord with and without rpg: with rpg 381, without 319
    -The Languages u are able to talk & The country in which you live: I live in Czech Repuiblic and I can speak Czech, English, and some basic German
    -Why you want to join 3xP' Codjumper-Team: Members seem like nice people
    -Your 3xP' Statistics page profile link (3xP' Statistics ~ Home Search your name; click on your name): https://stats.3xp-clan.com/client/b9795383
    -Your Steam Profile link (if u use steam) so admins can stay in close contact with you: it's Skorpiik iirc
    -And some more text where u introduce yourself a bit: Hey, I'm new to this game and I wanna get good enough to finish mp_bounce_builder.
    Not really, most of you probably know me. I was in the clan for over a year. I stopped playing cj and left 3xP' due to inactivity. Now I'm back though. I wanna play this game some more, hang out with other clan members on the server, etc.
    -Write something about your gaming past (Other Clans u were in, games u played etc.): Started playing cod4 in 2011 and codjumper in 2013. Had been in multiple cj clans over the time: Styx, 110 and 3xP'. As for other games, I've played osu!, Minecraft, Geometry Dash, metin2, etc.. Pretty much any type of game really. :D
    -Write an Agreement that you will follow this rules and agree with them and that u read them: I have read them and i will follow them

Hello, I'd present the map mp_bi created by Bone/Styx|Bone (map name was gonna be changed). Before I say more about the map, I have to let you guys know that this map is not fully finished and cannot be completed due to Bone's hard drive failure and therefore a loss of the .map file. However the map was really close to done and is perfectly playable.

The reason why I wanted to publish this map is that this is by far the most beautiful map I've ever seen. Bone put into it so much time and effort and noone being able to see it just because of a hard drive failure is quite sad. So I asked Bone if I could release the almost finished version which I've had saved from when I was helping him with testing.

All credits go to Bone. This map is a true masterpiece. Really, make sure you play it and if not play at least have a look at all the beautiful buildings.

Map download link:
    MEGA

Random screenshot from the map:

I highly recommend Samsung smartphones. They're very durable and powerful. I've had my Samsung Galaxy S3 for 3 years and it's still working flawlessly. So yeah, I'd go for the Samsung S8.

Hello there! Yes, you read the title correctly, it's not a joke or anything, I actually want to leave this clan. The reason why is simple. I don't play the game anymore, so having the powers to fly on the 3xP' server is pointless, baiiii.

Heheh, not really.
    On a serious note, there is many reasons why I decided to leave. I'll go over all of them:

I used to love playing this game, but that's not really the case anymore. Whenever I look at what map is currently being played on my favourite servers, it's a map that I've played through at least 100 times. It has all become very repetetive and there is not enough new maps coming to balance it out.

Another reason why is how high standards are for pretty much anything. If you want to make a montage, it has to be perfectly edited, filled with only new bounces and be as long as possible. If you want to make a map that the community would enjoy , you would have to make a map perfect in every way. And most importantly how high has the standard of skill become. To me it feels like you need to put in too much time and effort to be able to keep up with the best. It's just not worth the time anymore.

And the last reason would be the codjumper community. It used to be the thing that would keep me motivated to play more and therefore improve. But now I'm so out of touch that I just stopped caring about what's going on in cj/3xP'.

So yeah, that's it I guess. To everyone who still plays and enjoys this I have to say just keep going, this community will for sure stand strong for a long time. Bye

Oh, by the way I'm not quitting cj entirely, because I know that it's impossible to just all of the sudden stop playing and never come back. I'm just not active enough anymore so might as well leave this clan. :)

I even said when i made this meme: "should i put mp_brony at the end instead of bouncebuilder?"
    And nah im not a sissy, i dont get offended when ppl ciritise my shitty map xD

If wanna make fun of maps made with bb, I think you should use like the worst maps people have created with it, not going to point out any specifics. Mp_spirits is in my opinion a legitimely good map. I myself am not a huge fan of bouncebuilder, but if someone makes a good map in it I'll respect it.

I was gonna write a long post here, but kept scrapping it. So I'll just make this quick.

Sorry if this sounds mean, but I generally stopped caring about the CJ community, don't care about new maps, new players or new updates. As long as there is a server where I can spend my 3ish hours a week on, I'm happy. And even if I ever get the motivation to be active again I just hope that it goes away quick. Don't get me wrong, I still like the game, it's been one of my best gaming experiences ever, I just don't like it as much as I used to. And as for the 3xP' forums, the memes thread is honestly the only reason why I'm still active here. ;)

As for future of CJ I think it will stay alive for a long time. But eventually, everyone will quit and there won't be anyone to replace the ones that had quit.