Beiträge von mougkos14

I didnt want this post to go this way at all i just asked you on the server if i could get the trusted rank back and your answer was: "the forums right there"

If you think ill cause drama because my friends are toxic and clearly not friendly to you then that is fine. I do not have intentions to cause drama for a rank.

Somehow all the drama really involves around me and that makes it so i am not allowed to get anything so im just gonna back off now

As I did previously. If they are not causing trouble currently in the server when they are playing i will not do anything. But if they start talking to other people with the intention of trolling or something like that i am going to kick them.
    That is exactly what i told Noob aswell when he asked me about it before taking away my rank. I am sorry if thats not enough for you about them but thats how i am gonna handle the situation.

I'm pretty sure the reason his rank got taken away because the biggest reason was that he didn't want to ban me whenever I joined. lmao

that is entirely true.. even though the english in that sentence is terrible xdd

In the past i have kicked people who have shown toxic behaviour on the server.. and i have even banned bunny himself when he showed toxic behaviour on the server even though he was my friend. If a person didnt make another person on the server either uneasy or annoyed i would kick them or warn them about it pretty much instantly.. I just hope that i can avoid having to do that if i were given trusted. My friends that have been banned and arent allowed to play on the 3xP server anymore arent really able to play anymore anyway. Naming those 2: ShadowlinkX and Bunny, Shadow has no interest in joining anyway because he doesnt ban avoid and Bunny is completely unable to join anymore by any means, so i am pretty sure it will not be an issue anymore.

Hello everyone

Most of you probably already know me and have played with me for quite a long time. I would like to apply for trusted because i want to have the power to teleport to other people and help them out. After playing codjumper for so long the game has got boring and i have done basically every single map hundreds of times by now. The teleport command would really help me personally with that. Drizz had given me a trusted level 3 (if i am not mistaken) and it was taken away by 3xP Noob because i was refusing to ban players that have been banavoiding 3xP server. I have no intentions to kick or ban anyone. I just need a teleport command really badly for my own sake.

I dont think applying for trusted will change the way people view me as a player and it really shouldnt.. but i really want to have access to the tp command because it would be a really big quality of life change not having to do over half of an easy/inter way to help someone that needs it if there are no admins to take me to the player that requested help at the time.

https://stats.3xp-clan.com/client/ee23c732

I am aware that it says the account is from Czech Republic when its not. The first person that joined 3xP with the cracked key doesnt seem to have joined the server again since ive had this key so there shouldnt be any issues with that.

Other than this here is some info about me. I am from Greece which is a terrible country and i am currently 20 years old. I am studying in a university and the subjects i am studying are mainly around probability and economics. I have plenty of games owned but in reality i only play 6 of these games. Call of duty 4, League of Legends, Trackmania Turbo, Rainbow Six: Siege, Dirt Rally and Dark souls 3 or Bloodborne.

On Call of duty 4 I have already done a lot of things throughout the years that i have played. Including 3 codjumper maps where 2 of them have been a great success in my opinion and i am currently working on more maps including a giant 10-way map.

I have completed every single jump and i have participated in a few montages the past 3 years including Get Funkier and Some bounces X, and currently i would say that i am one of the best jumpers out there.

Overall i applied only because i have missed the ability to teleport to other people and help them since Noob took it away from me. It was a really big quality of life change and i would love to have it back. I hope u understand

Sincerely, Wisp-.

Hello Everyone!

I am very proud to release my newest map mp_spirits_v2

The map is a very simple 3-way map with the classic Easy-Inter-Hard paths to choose from. All those 3 ways have a pretty decent length and will feel challenging to complete. I got the inspiration to make this map long ago when i found out a very interesting texture that fit the 128 grid and therefore i worked around it (the white texture that is used for the floor). I started creating the rooms kinda tried them to look interesting and i really liked the outcome so i kept going, and after 3 months here we are. Although the design is pretty simplistic i worked a lot on the map to have great lighting all around and it really fits the design I went for.

Although one thing to keep in mind is that the ways are pretty challenging. This map is not for players who just started playing and have not finished a good amount of easy ways yet and will probably not get really far, yet there is a good balance throughout the ways as bounces will get harder as u move on. But other than that i feel like a large portion of the community will find this map very enjoyable.

One last thing is that the map has absolutely NO scripts. So no teleporters, no welcome or finishing messages. Nothing. The ways themselves are distinguished by color pretty much like the original mp_spirits.
    Blue -> Easy
    Red -> Inter
    Purple -> Hard

You will be able to find the walkthroughs for all 3 ways on the 3xP youtube channel very soon (I hope).

Download link: Zippyshare.com - mp_spirits_v2.rar

mougkos14 wrote:
    So yea i know there is obviously ''beef'' between 3xP lead and JH members

No there is not

Seems like there is not... my bad i suppose.. it just seemed like that. Remember my pov is always neutral ive never been included in cj drama and i never got interesting in learning things about it but.. idk this seemed a bit wierd to me

Okay so for thing with sard. Its kinda hard to know what another player is thinking with only seeing what he types. "Is JH down or what" make the player feels unwanted on the server
    About Baddy and drama. Why do u think Baddy was actually asking an unban when we were playing on 3xP? To get involved into more drama? Dont think so.

We even un-banned him after he promised not to cause more drama. Then he did it again.

?? He did not. Only thing was that thing with Goddess thats not freaking drama..

If you really need I'm sure I can find examples and can send you proof

Yes please i wanna see. Because i spoke to Funk aswell about this incident.

I left the server to play on 3xP'. I can assure you I was not "so pissed off"

This is from what I've heard from people that were present when this happened. You were keep changing to your name and then they made it imposs for you to change back and u left.

Insulting both non-members and members

Havent seen that from him either.
    Also remember cloudz? I was checking his accounts the other day and on one account he told viruz to suck his 42nd testicle. If thats what u call insulting i think there is something wrong... I want to see real insulting from baddy to other players from the day after the unban till the day he got banned again. If there are actually cases then my point is actually false and u are correct

Because of my expierience while playing in the past 2 days and a conversation I had with 3xP' Funk yesterday i decided to write down this thread. Within this thread im gonna talk about player behaviour overall and a potential unban test on Baddy. So lets get right into it.

Past 2 days ive seen 3xP Noob playing a lot on 3xP server. Trying new maps aswell to try and get better. But.. besides being active the past 2 days he has also been kind of passive aggressive. Im not talking about him joking about someone's skill or having fun with a player by saying wierd things to them in chat because im fine with that.. Ill give an example. Yesterday i was on the server with some jh guys. After Noob realised Sardonyx was on the server he asked him: Is jh down or what? Thats not really what u would call welcoming behaviour is it? To me it felt like u didnt want Sard to play on 3xP at all.. If thats the case why dont u just ban him? Oh yea right coz there has never been any actual reason to ban Sard. Since Sard hasnt really done anything to 3xP why is 3xP' Noob being agressive to him. Now of course u would say that JH guys do the same when a 3xP member joins the server right?..

There is only one time that ive seen this happening. One time that 3xP' Noob joined a JH server guys were renaming him to V2 (because of the meme with Noob and Noobaim) Noob got so pissed of that he actually ragequit the server. So.. a namechange about a meme.. doesnt seem really aggressive to me.. to me it just seems like having fun. Another case i wanna point out is that recently on JH my map is being frequently tested on private servers of JH. One day that we were playing 3xP' Funk came to play aswell. What did they say to Funk? "Hey Funk" And thats it. Nothing aggressive and nothing towards him. He was welcome to play on the server. So yea i know there is obviously ''beef'' between 3xP lead and JH members but.. you can just let that pass.. just let it pass.. we are a community.. we play this game to have fun. There is no need for that kind of stuff.
    On a side note I wanna say sth to 3xP Noob. I know you are joking most of the time but there are a lot of instances that u are joking about autism.. and u are acting as if noone in this world has autism.. In my eyes thats douchy as hell. You cant just joke about things like autism or lets say that i joked about cancer as if nobody in the world has cancer... Im not talking about yesterday's thing. Because u said thats a fact.. idk if its a fact and because u told me i didnt continue. But 2 days ago u showed a guy on i think fun way on mp_race it was.. He asked you how u get so much speed and u answered. /Autism 0. No mate.. thats not funny.. stop it. Please think before typing. There are a lot more things that are funny in life than autism.

And now that the side note has passed its time to get into the reason this thread is on the Unban Requests. Im pretty sure we are all aware about what is going on with baddy but ill remind the whole thing just in case.

Baddy was involved in a lot of drama while being in 3xP. And because he was in 3xP he was bringing that drama on the chat of 3xP servers. 3xP CJ-Lead agreed to ban him and remove him from the team. After a while a conversation took place about baddy's incident where the admins agreed to unban baddy as long as he wouldnt bring drama over to the server. And Baddy got banned again because he was having fun by saying stupid things in the chat to Goddess. Here is a screenshot of what baddy said.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

The highlighted messages are baddy "harassing" Goddess. "I will shit on your bird" "I will rape your bird". Harassment. Yes thats what i call harassment.. Totally.. Harassment is not someone that will say that they will kill u,slaughter you,telling you to kill yourself,etc etc

Goddess sent the screenshot to funk and after that funk shared his info with 3xP Lead. And because baddy already had a bad reputation with the 3xP Cj Lead that was lead to a permaban. But. For real.. Do u think that is a deserved ban?

This was the only incident that baddy got involved in after the ban. He didnt do anything really. He used the server only on a time that people from JH would use the server so he can play with them. And thats the reason he asked for an unban from a member. He only wanted to play with other JH people when they would choose the 3xP server to play on instead of JH once in a while.

In conclusion this thread was made to try and achieve two things. First is 3xP members to not be aggressive towards JH members just like JH members do when a 3xP member join their server and to give baddy another chance of unban because the only thing he wants to do on 3xP is actually play when JH members are playing there. He has no intentions of getting into any drama. We all just want to have fun playing a game that is 10 years old.

I wanna thank who stayed to read the entire post. I know its pretty long but it had to be like this :D

Thank you for devoting time into reading this post

Best Regards, Moug

5. mp_descent_v2 Map is appealing to all kind of jumpers since its hard for the newcomers of hard way and fun for the advanced players since its one of the first maps to also include a timer on it. Many speedrun events on this map and many speedrun attempts done from me aswell. I still try to improve my time on this map up to this day. Its also the first map i finished when i started playing with 333.
    4.mp_descent Many reasons for this map to be higher than v2. For me this map was more enjoyable and has taught me a lot of things. Its a map that i was really up to finishing when i started coz it was a wierd one as well considered average for a jumper. Map has kind of unique techs especially for its date of release and i like that aswell. Also the cut potential on descent is insane. People still find new norpgs or cuts to do on the map.
    3.mp_planets_v2 One of the coolest looking maps ever. Design is amazing and textures are insane imo. The map being fairly new has bunnyhops and a lot of distance bounces. Since i am also a fan of distance bounces map was pretty appealing for me to play at first place. Difficulty of the map is nice without anything too hard and there are some really clever bounces that i like in the map.
    2.mp_mystic_v3 I really like Wez's mapping style. I really like his maps. Mystic_v3 has to be in this list. It's the first map i finished that i considered advanced. It's basically the map that tought me how to play cj. It has everything. A nice 374 gap. A big distance bounce. Wierd techs. 250 curving on bounces. Hard strafes. Wide strafes. This is a map that tought me so many things on cj and will always remain as one of my favourite maps of all time.
    1.mp_mushroom(all the ways) Even when i was on my very old pc that could reach only 125 fps mp_mushroom was an enjoyable map for me to play. The map is really big and it has a nice difficulty for 125 fps jumps on easy way that i really like personally. Inter way especially when map came out was really hard for cj standards and i like that a lot. The map also gives u 3 hard ways to mess around so u can climb up to the hardest way by doing the other 2 before that. The hardest way Fungal Hazards is pretty big and the bounces are nice despite the difficulty they have. The map looks gorgeous overall and different from any other map that i have seen. Overall this map is pretty special and stands out to me as the best one.

Hello,

Most of you know who i am already. I'm Moug. I've been in this clan
    before approximately 1 year ago and i was super excited about it.
    However that excitement led to mistakes on my attidute and made me abuse
    the admin powers i had. This made me get a bad reputation. Throughout
    this year i've been trying to earn the trust that i had with some
    members of this community. I convinced most of the people that didnt
    like me or didnt know who was the real me. However there are still 2
    people (at least) that dont know who i really am. The 2 admins that lead
    the CJ-Team. I am terribly sorry for the things i did when i first came
    into this clan. My excitement controlled me and i didn't realise it.
    There were people i hurt and there were people that disliked me for the
    character i showed. The character i showed was false. I wanna show the
    real me for 1 time but i cannot get the chance to do it. This community
    is really a family to me and everyone has treated me very well this past
    year and has supported me despite not being in the clan anymore. Some
    were actually willing to do favours for me and they did. They made me
    feel like I never left 3xP. But it will never be the same. I really want
    to come back but there is something that holds me back. Drizz:"You will
    never join 3xP again while Viruz and me are leading''. When he typed
    that i felt destroed. Demolished. I felt like i was dragged away from
    this community. But i don't wanna leave. I still believe the place that i
    belong is right here on 3xP. I wanna be a part of this again. I want a
    last chance

Please dont delete this thread or insta-reject it.

Ingame Name: Moug

Birthdate:29/12/1999

Hardest Maps: Mp_mushroom(Fungal Hazards), mp_dark_v3

Gaprecords: Atm 316 norpg 376 rpg

Almost 17 year-old from greece. I speak english and only a bit of german. Mostly english

Why i want to join:(Described Over)

Re-Installed cod many times and cant find current statistics page. I believe these will do
    3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

Probably most of you have added me on steam but here you go

steamcommunity.com/id/mougkos14

I have over 100 games through 3 consoles. Around 90 on Ps3 only. I like all kinds of games really

As always: I will not break the rules of 3xP clan and I shall follow them.

Finally:

I need to say some things to some of u in person.

To Drizz and Viruz: I know that you guys don't really like me. But the
    problem is that you didn't like my character and my attidute when i
    first came in the clan. And because of that when you think about me, you
    think of the things i did when i was in the clan and the character I
    had. But I've changed a lot since last year and throughout this year I
    became more mature and serious. I expierienced some pretty mean stuff
    that changed my life. I'm asking 1 last chance. If you give it to me
    i'll do my best and i won't let u down for that. I'll do whatever is
    possible to become an amazing team member. If you want to speak to me
    more i can always talk to you on steam or teamspeak. If u won't give me a
    second chance now, I'll accept the fact that you cannot forgive me for
    what i have done when i first came and move on. Consider it well please.

To the people that forgave me for what I did: I still owe you a lot for
    that and i will never forget it. People like Blankscar, Tigr and more
    that have forgiven me and at first didn't want to talk to me at all. I
    am thankful for that. I hope you can support me on this application and
    that I can finally come back closer to you

To the people that still talked and stayed near me even after all i did:
    I don't wanna expect support from you since you helped me so much and
    were willing to help me on your own but i would appriciate it a lot. I
    honestly can't thank you enough

To the people that don't know me well: I hope that if you are someone
    who doesnt know me and have never seen me before that you will judge me
    from the way i talked on this application and that you will actually
    meet me and get together.

To other people that still hate me: I don't think i can change your mind
    about me but if i can please tell me how and i will do it.

I really hope that this got your attention and that you will actually
    consider it well. I am not typing for some kind of attention in case you
    thought of that. Everything i wrote is serious and it is the real me. I
    don't wanna leave this community. I wanna stay and become a part of it.
    I seek forgiveness. Nothing else.

Sincerely, Moug

I had a feeling that i would get denied. I totally understand why you don't want me to come back to the team. I'm happy tho to see that the votes ended with a 13-6. Meaning that people would really like to have me back so thats enough for me :)
    I just wanna ask one thing. Am i able to join the private server if a member wants me to test a map?

Also i would like to thank everyone for your kind words.
    I dont really know what to say about you because im really anxious right now so.
    Would some hearts do? XD
    <3
    <3
    <3
    (thank you for supporting me)

Viruz I understand that you still don't like me as a person and that you think that i'm not mature enough. But people grow up. Past year i did not cause any problems on the community with my attidute. And im just having fun with others in general. I hope I can change your mind somehow. I can tell you only this. That I've changed a lot. I hope the others think of that too. And if the other members do not like me, then you are right. Maybe i should not try to join at all. But that depends on them really.

Moug

Even though I know you guys don't really like me as a person. I've changed a lot since the last time. I don't think you will accept me back in 3xP, but would be grateful if your do.
    In-game name: Moug, The Trinity
    Birthdate: 29/12/1999
    Hardest Maps Finished: Dark_v3, Galaxy, Mystic_v3
    Gap records: 374 Rpg, 318 No Rpg
    I would really like to get into 3xP because i think that it will make me get closer to the community itself (i <3 u guys) and also being able to help people without the need to just walk to there.
    You know before i learned about 3xP I was in Styx and i also applied there a long time ago. I got denied because i was not active on the forums. And as you also know i tried to join 3xP too. I actually managed to join it. But my actions and that i was being a cunt did not help. And i deserved to get kicked and so it happened. I'm really sorry about everything that i have done to you.
    I agree that i will follow the rules of the 3xP servers and also the higher admins words (Viruz,deleted User,Drizzjeh)
    I would be really grateful if I could have a chance of getting accepted.

Moug