KTK 2.09.31 Test Server - Please report any bug you find

• __________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Additional improvement ideas (Sorry if these are already added/fixed in the test server :) ) :

1) Maybe when voting if you right click you move back a map. (left click moves slot down, right click moves slot up).
    2) As a dog you can climb ladders by pressing B (quick chat button). Could that be added into the help section?

Possible bugs:
    3) I've sometimes noticed when the King kills an assassin with an airstrike/mortar that player doesn't become a guard. Intentional? Bug?
    4) If a player is down, kills a player, and upgrades a weapon the weapon doesn't last after revival.
    5) In Killhouse the roof sometimes blocks the care packages. Have seen nukes stuck before :D .

Easter egg idea: Have a 3 foot (1 meter) extra bounce when you jump on the diving board in Poolday V1. (Perfectly fine if this isn't implemented, but it would be a cool little touch) :D

Note: Thanks UFaced and Viking for replying and making this mod even more epic. :thumbsup:

• I'm glad to see the final 2.09.31 version is finally released :thumbup:

Thanks to everyone who helped by reporting bugs and giving improvement ideas!
    Thanks to Viking for listening to our requests and doing such an awesome job :D

I really love to see how we (and especially Viking indeed :P ) have been able to make this mod even more awesome, and IMO bring it very close to perfection :thumbup:

About our server:
    Mirko is currently working on merging our files with the new mod version, to add our few unique features ;)
    Hopefully it will be ready to be put on the server in a near future... Stay tuned!

I'll close and unstick this thread soon.

Thanks again everyone!

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• I want to thank everyone who was spending his time with the mod in any way.
    Hosting a testserver, restarts after crashes, playing the mod, reporting bugs, testing updates over and over again, sharing ideas etc. ... all this takes time and i am really thankful you guys helped me out.
    I would have never been able to bring the mod as far as it is now if there wouldn't be people (like you) out there who are willing to share their time, knowledge and who have the will to bring the mod to it's perfection.
    A modder alone can only do the basics, the main ideas are coming from the crowed who is playing the mod.
    Without people reporting bugs we would have never come so far!
    Again a big thanks to everyone who was involved in any way!

Viking.

PS: I will stop the development of the mod at this point, except there are any big bugs left.

• mit developer 2

• i had a crossbow and ufaced was the king. Ufaced killed me while I jumped from a mid to container on crash.

I started it on developer2 because I tried to add 3xP' Staff (Admin/VIP over Adminmod and guid spoof protection).
    It failed to I thought "hey, lets check if it was my fault or a bug in the ktk files).

I don't think that it will crash the server when developer = 0. But I want to inform you. So, you may fix this in the next release

• Quick report: The nuke did kill the king and all the guards, after the guard who used it died and became assassin :(

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

• When did the player die?
    I have tested the following situations:
    - The Player died straight after using it, even before the countdown started,
    - The Player died during the countdown timer,
    - The Player died after the countdown before the effect starts playing,
    - The Player died after the effect, just before the nuke damages the players.

They did all work as they are supposed to.

• Sorry got no idea :/

Btw, assassins can't get MOAB from CP, right? I remember someone reported on this thread that they could (on a .31 version). I don't remember whether you had fixed it. So actually I don't even know if the guy who called MOAB was an assassin or a guard, if that problem still exists.

• Two questions:
    One: why don't we have music on ktk? anything would be fine.
    Two: why is the map blacklot not in the maprotation? it's a classic ktk map.
    Thank you

One: Because it would be freaking annoying, always the same music all the time? Ugh. Better listen to a playlist while playing if you want music. Moreover people have different music tastes, there would always be many people disliking the music. And last but not least, KTK is not like CJ or DR, we need the sound to hear what's going on (shooting, walking, etc).
    So, just no. NO music :D

Two: It's not a classic KTK map, it's a classic shiity map for the mod :P
    I removed it because it's way too easy for guards and way too annoying for assassins. Trusted players can still call votes for it if they want to play it though. But really, you go underground in that house, and assassins can't do anything against this camping place, because it's impossible to wallbang. Even if there is only the king + 2 good guards remaining, they can easily kill every assassin trying to get downstairs.

• Maybe i didn't think this through lol...
    but blacklot isn't in the maprotation
    i tried calling a vote for it and it said it wasn't in the rotation.
    but then again, what do i know?

I think you mispelled it. It's indeed not in the "rotation" (the vote list), but it's in the MAM maps list, which means you can put it through MAM cmds (!vote map backlot or !map backlot).
    PS: No need to answer, just try :D