Beiträge von apo

just told my experience of playing with the guys of "walking" on deathrun... also i know people like you - you want to have rights and play with some commands. trolling around with !sm and !bm, kicking player at random - i say NO! also there is no need for new "complaint- and "oh damn why i was kicked"-threads". i saw you guys several times on the deathrun-server - and everytime you guys wrote "noob" and other shit. ofc, i know "noob" is not flaming - but in the way you used (and how many times) it was just like insulting and creating a bad atmosphere on the server.

What is bidroop?
    bidroop is an international online platform, where everybody can build a crowd and profit from it. A crowd is built simply by inviting friends. These friends invite some friends of their own and so this quickly builds up and results in a pretty massive collections of friends and "friends of friends".

Later at release level 3 - the profit level - you will earn money with your crowd. There will be 2 ways to earn money with your crowd: An active and a passive way. Best thing: it’s for free - well, sort of: You will have to invest time and love. Only this way bidroop will reward you with money from your crowd. The bigger your crowd is, the more you will earn from it.

zquZ2RC3
    2hBjCMHy
    oHoQOQ4x
    bgmJ483g

22 years old and still in school? nvm.

Jonathan played yesterday on our HC server and tried to fool me. First he asked with his Nickname "Tundle" if he can join 3xP. He said he is 15 years old. I told him that he is too young for 3xP.
    So he disconnected and reconnected with a new Nickname "Jonathan" (i checked with !a). So he told me that Tundle is going to school or something, he is 22 years old and some other crap.

Hey guys,

watch this: [How To] Bidroop BETA Geld verdienen - YouTube

u are curious? u want to get invited?

take this:

jJAxx9HF - taken

RNB23kQH - taken

PwqPA1yv - taken

vofMvi2c - taken

LkLTemnh - taken

1cCTYPhb -taken

z2fTSjyC - taken

XOo4dUsO - taken

P90vA9GR - taken

48HzWsMa - taken

Now you can see where your crowd is living! :D

l6Z5AACI

ohn4NnU8

Gwdh3qbu

QCf44FG0

BpA947W1

I 'll update.

ich weiß nicht wie viele Leute in CoD2 noch aktiv sind. Ich denke nicht das sich das wirklich lohnen würde.

Mal sehen, ein guter Freund von mir hat dort ein halbes Jahr exzessiv gezockt, eventuell kann er sich ja auch noch an den Namen erinneren. Möglicherweise haben die den Mod auch CoD4 geportet und spielen auf irgendeiner Hinterwälder-Version.

edit: Der Clan hieß PES. Ich spreche bewusst von "hieß", die Server scheinen nicht mehr vorhanden und der Clan wohl auch nicht mehr. Schade. Der beste Mod der Welt, für immer verschollen. *sniff sniff*

i like zom_db. But there are some "abilitys" and "gimmicks" i dont like. For example, endless munition, dropping health-packages from zombies, low zombie-bash-dmg ... i would change so much of this mod. There was a cool mod on CoD2, hunter were getting killstreaks and had to work for nades (3er killstreak) or planting a MG ... and the level system was much cooler. Man i miss those times. zom_db is just like a bad evolution of the original zombie-mod from cod2. :(

Ich grüße euch recht herzlich,

erstmal ein kurzer Ausflug in die Vergangenheit: als ich noch in CoD 2 aktiv war, hatten ein paar Polen die Idee, einen Zombie-Server hochzuziehen: Level-System, Special-Abilitys von Zombies, Abschuss-Serien für Überlebende, "Abschuss-Serien" für Zombies (z.B. 3 Überlebende killen und man wird selbst wieder zum Überlebenden usw). Ich vermisse diese Zeit, weil mir sowas immer sehr viel Spaß gemacht hat.

Zurück in die Gegenwart:
    Wenn ich heute nach Zombie-Servern in CoD4 suche, finde ich zu 99% Survival in Verbindung mit dem rotu-mod.
    Der einzige Server, der ein bisschen altes Flair mit sich bringt, ist der von AR51. Am Anfang wird zufällig ein Spieler zum Zombie "gekürt", dieser muss versuchen die Überlebenden zu killen. Jeder getötete Überlebende wird automatisch zum Zombie.
    Grundsätzlich finde ich den Mod von denen (AR51) okay, aber vieles auch ziemlich scheiße:
    - Zombies droppen Health-Packs wenn sie sterben
    - unendlich Munition
    - und noch mehr Blödsinn, den ich nicht weiter ausführen möchte ^.^

Worauf ich hinaus will: Zombie-Server sind ein Spaß für die ganze Familie, 3xP sollte auch einen haben, nur mit einem besseren, cooleren Mod als AR51. Als Zombie-Veteran der ersten Stunde stehe ich als Berater gerne zur Seite. Ich habe auch ganz genaue Vorstellungen schon.
    Sollten die Admins/Member ernsthafte Interesse daran haben, kann ich das Konzept ja mal ausarbeiten und vorstellen. Am liebsten natürlich mit Duffman, Mirko und Konsorten, damit ich weiß ob meine Vorstellungen überhaupt realisierbar sind.

Vielen Dank für's Lesen.

16 years old and "too old for this shit" ?? lol'd.

Also i dont know if you are like your mate "crypt|SO" who is an unsympathetic person with no respect (i dunno why this guy is still marked as a "friend", but nvm).

Well, i wouldn say you are the most friendly person on the servers, but you are good and usually not annoying (except tonight with your binding-spams of "Hmmm interesting...".

IMO check the trial-time of him.

Hey guys,

is anyone playing Scrolls? It is the new game from Mojang (Minecraft) and its pretty amazing!