New KTK map for YOU the community I wan't your ideas!(Map is lost/gone)project is sadly discontinued :(

• Hey 3xP' I am currently working on a KTK (Kill The King) map and I want YOUR ideas the map is a mall(large shopping center xD) well any ways there are rooms in witch are shops and if you have any ideas for shops or anything I would be glad to include some of your ideas and don't worry you will be mentioned on the load screen xD thanks for your time :D and I will see you all later

• Huge atrium with fountains in the first floor ofc!

Our Mall is often used to present 'art' of young students in some kind of art events. Could be something to fill the floors and makes it a little more lively.
    There could be a broken elevator aswell which you can climb like in those action movies, you know? Through a hole in the ceiling and then climb the strings up to a sort of technical maintenace room.
    and any king of connection between the first and the last floor like a long escalator, so ppl dont have to run all the way up if the spawn badly.
    Maybe set the spawnpoints right into possible camp spots, to avoid spawncamp, or place them far away from the camp spots, or randomize them. Just anything to stop this massiv spawnrape!^^
    I'll edit for new ideas!
    + Parkade under the mall

• INSIDE: 8bd53c9843b7c74f8fe095982edc1d59.png Update photo some stuff has been done (the bright yellow boxes mean you can vault on to the rail) OUTSIDE: fbb63f39e2c06ae17d471f51da2dd788.png added the underground parking lot :D -skalli (NOTE: the walls are at the moment one single texture that is a place holder don't worry I know its ugly. keep on the great ideas :D and thanks for the ones already given.

• I like secrets.

So you could put bunch of keys in different stores.
    I've you got all, you can open a door with a special move (press F, then Attack, then Smoke, then Knife ...). The "move" is placed on placards which are allocated in the mall.

Behind the door, there's a room with some weapons and many displays (like Broadcast).
    One of the desks is not a real desk, so you can prone trough it. In this room, there could be a "Map made by, Special Thanks to ... Room"

Hope you understand what i mean :D

• xD ok I have an idea @mirko ever played Unreal Deathrun map? well YES:you know how you type the code for the AK
    NO:there is a key pad in witch you damage the letters (knife them) to spell a word that gives you the AK

sooooo how about that Find Keys open door enter code?(code will be like the special move find it on the placards) tell me what you think if not that I will go with your original idea. :thumbsup_1:

• I imagine a 2 Parts secret.

Part 1:
    You've to find the key pairs in the rooms
    If you found all, you can open the first door.
    If the finder is dead, all keys will respawn in the rooms
    If you go in this room, the door will close and you've to press the right keys (part2)

Part 2:
    The Order for the keys is placed in placards

Idk if it's possible to change the position and the placards each round, so it won't be soo easy to enter the secret.

• Kronik yea that was my first idea on ts3 aswell! :D Dawn of the Dead style!
    Still think its a nice idea, but i dont know how to connect it to KtK? No real point about adding some zombie stuff into it.

Just please dont overpower the room like@ poolday, where everyone starts with a epic weapon. A nice positon to hide or so would be just fine, and a reward for the person who opend it.

• The ''mp_mall'' 1.2 update

+added Vents
    +added base of elevator(needs scrpting)
    +added climbable elevator shaft(broken elevator if you don't wan't to use the usealbe one xD)
    +A lot of map touch ups
    +bug fixes

• Ok @LeExpert you know this is a KTK map riiiight xD jk but for real idk who wants to be playing pac-man while being shot at :D but its possible so mabey.

@Xsjado calm your tits and wait like everyone else xD.

@aPo_0 ideas added to my "Map Ideas".

Thanks so much 3xP' I will try to get #removed right on all of this xD just kidding but really I am working hard on this map trying to get it done so you can all enjoy it :D hopfully you will have as much fun on it as I've had building it see you all later. (I am still taking more ideas this is not like a "its over stop telling me what to do" msg xD).

• fine. uhm i would really love to see this xD I know this is kill the king but there should be a seperate room where you can play lazertag xD maybe for the assasins who dont feel like doing anything. Or there could be a shooting range where people can shoot guns. there could also be a supermarket that would be really fun to run around. also a movie theater. just some ideas!

• @LeExpert what am I the mapping GOD! jk I had an idea #removed said we might be able to use the map in the HC server soooo in SnD you know the little knife arena minigame thing when you die? wellll Lazertag in there xD idk how though will have to ask Wing and Mirko for making it happen and changing the plugin
    becuase this is KTK and idk how I would make certain players to go to the Lasertag area and be on different teams etc.
    as for the supermarket perhaps + the theater (mabey a way to make a video play on a big screen if not a big troll picture on the screen xD)