Beiträge von apo

Just write something about yourself.

Where are you from?
    Which games are you playing?
    Why do you want to join?
    Why should you be picked up?

just a few examples ;)

Hallo, erstmal vielen Dank für die Antworten.

Wir Admins würden gerne ein Bewerbungsgespräch mit dir am Sonntag, den 26. Mai 2013 um circa 20:00 Uhr deutscher Zeit führen, um dich genauer kennenzulernen.

Hallo Borrow, überhaupt kein Problem. Ich freue mich.

Da du Wirtschaftsinformatik studierst, würd ich zudem gerne von dir wissen, ob du auch gut in irgendwelchen Programmiersprachen bist.

Hallo Mirko, ich studiere erst im zweiten Semester und bin mit wenig Vorahnung ins Studium, da ich vorher eine Ausbildung zum Bankkaufmann absolviert habe. Daher würde ich mich bisher in keiner Programmiersprache als gut bezeichnen, bin aber auf dem besten Weg. ;-)

i would like to see some links/refers about these stats.

i've seen you on the hardcore server sometimes.

no public opinion yet :D

Hey #removed, yes we met last night on the deathrun-server. I like the mod but we should take the serious-talk: i suck on this mod ( i am a bad jumper).
    I played many games on your SD/TDM-HC-Server today and also met some other guys of the 3xp-clan.

Just for you i was opening my xfire-activity-report today to get some stats:

Okay i played quite alot "Heroes of Newerth" with 2800 Hours.
    On the second place is Call of Duty 2 with 1200 Hours.
    (i think it's much more but xfire was during the 6 years i am using it sometimes buggy and didnt detected games and stuff i guess you know what i am talking about)

my xfire-account is "papstmobil" - you wont see my stats because these are on private (and i dont want to change this) but i promise you if you are really interested in these "gaming-details" you can get them live on May the 26th when i have my application meeting on teamspeak.

Well i stopped playing CoD2 in the serious way in Fall 2009 - the date when Heroes of Newerth was going into closed/open Beta (cant remember this but the date :) ) so i cant give you some current ESL stats also because i forgot my account dates (not an excuse just a fact).

I always take it as a good signal when people call me cheater because it is a honor for me to know that people cant believe my actions (as seen today on your HC-server :) ) I never cheated in CoD2 or CoD4 or another multiplayer-game.

I managed the psycho-clan on Call of Duty 2 for one year after the old leader was going to be inactive. When HoN started many CoD2-players (also some serbian guys from our partner clan) stopped. We tried to create a multiclan but failed on organisation and money issues (we were 18-20 years old, ages of "no-cash"), so we took the site and the servers down. Again, not an excuse for being not able to show you some stats - just a fact ;)

I hope your questions are answered in the right way.

So far.

deutsch:
    Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

hiermit bewerbe ich mich als Trial-Member beim 3xp-Clan.

Wer ich bin:
    Mein Name ist Philipp, 22 Jahre alt aus Thüringen. Zurzeit studiere ich Wirtschaftsinformatik im 2. Semester.

Warum ich zu euch möchte:
    Ihr seid ein aktiver, standfester Clan mit freundlichen und sozialen Membern.
    Mir gefällt der "internationale Touch" bei den Clan-Membern.
    Ich möchte wieder aktiv in der CoD4-Szene "rocken" (CWs und FWs), aber auch mal Deathrun "lernen". Auch habe ich gelesen, dass ein LoL-Team im Aufbau ist, wo ich mich auch gerne beteiligen möchte. Genauso bin ich für alle anderen Games offen.

Warum ihr mich nehmen solltet:
    Games:
    Erfahrung in CoD2/CoD4 seit 2006/2007
    -> langjährige Clanleitung in CoD2
    -> langjährige Clanwar-Erfahrung (CoD2), z.T. ESL
    Erfahrung im originalem (!) DotA, Heroes of Newerth und League of Legends
    -> DotA ESL
    -> Heroes of Newerth 1700 MMR (Rating) ~ medium
    -> League of Legends (Silver III), Ranked 5vs5 Erfahrung
    Erfahrung in Minecraft + wichtigste Mods

Ich habe für diverse Internetseiten die News verfasst, sowie Kolumnen geschrieben. Bei genügend Zeit bin ich gerne bereit mich um Content zu kümmern, bemühe mich aber in jedem Fall.

Teamspeak, sowie Headset sind vorhanden. Andere benötigte Tools bin ich bereit zu besorgen.

Ich bin ein freundlicher, umgänglicher, manchmal etwas schwarzhumoriger Mensch und würde mich über eine Aufnahme freuen.

Vielen Dank für's lesen.

Bis dahin.

english:

Hey guys,

who i am:
    my name is Philipp, 22 years old from thuringia (germany). Actually i am studying Business Informatics.

why i want to join you:
    Well i recognized your clan as an active and stable community with friendly and social(proofed) members.
    I like the "international touch" of your members (i mean the background).
    I want to play Call of Duty 4 active again (CWs and FWs). Also i want to "learn" this mod deathrun. I read about an upcoming League of Legends-Team, too, which i would like to join/ build up.

why you should pick me up:
    experience in CoD2/CoD4 since 2006/2007
    -> many years of managing a CoD2-clan
    -> cw-experience in CoD2, also ESL
    experience in the original (!) DotA, Heroes of Newerth and League of Legends
    -> DotA ESL
    -> Heroes of Newerth 1700 MMR (Rating) ~ medium
    -> League of Legends (Silver III), Ranked 5vs5 experience
    experience in minecraft + most popular mods

I wrote many years the news/commentaries of/for some gaming-websites. So i would like to help you with filling the homepage with content or anything else if required.

Teamspeak and headset existing. Other tools can be found fast without problems.

I am a friendly, sociable guy who would be happy if you pick me up.

Thank you for reading my crappy english.

So far.