Beiträge von apo

Long time not seen fellows!

Today Blizzard released the first addon for Hearthstone called "Curse of Naxxramas". It is completely Solo. The addon is parted in four wings. Every wing gets opened after one week and cost 700 ingame gold or a small amount of money. The first wing is FREE. You can get new cards and legendaries by defeating for wow-players well-known bosses.

The first wing will be free for only one month.If u were thinking about starting Hearthstone -> this could be the right time.

more relevant information:curse-of-naxxramas™-wing-entry-details-and-heroic-mode-7-8-2014add apo#2820

Long time not seen fellows!

Today Blizzard released the first addon for Hearthstone called "Curse of Naxxramas". It is completely Solo. The addon is parted in four wings. Every wing gets opened after one week and cost 700 ingame gold or a small amount of money. The first wing is FREE. You can get new cards and legendaries by defeating for wow-players well-known bosses. The first wing will be free for only one month.

If u were thinking about starting Hearthstone -> this could be the right time.

more relevant information:

http://us.battle.net/hearthsto…-and-heroic-mode-7-8-2014

add apo#2820

well ye i miss AP Yi too..

i dont understand rito politics... there are several champions who get never picked just because there are useless or not meta-fitting. i wanna play urgot so damn bad. :D

we tried to create a lol-ranked team but there were several problems to finish it. there was a huge difference between skills.

no one wants to hear that he is bad. imho ppl with 2000 normal wins are not a silver ranked player worth. ppl who didnt reach lvl 30 wont fit in any ranked team with ambitions. i know we all play for fun but nobody have fun if u lose every single (ranked) game.

if u play ranked or want to start it, feel free to contact me. i can give u some really good tips to improve ur win chance. i played at bronze last season. i completly changed my mind on playing ranked. if u think u are good and just in elo-hell -> you are an arrogant selfish bastard! ;P

i play aram or normals just to try out new things (trolling) or when i am high

i know the differences between trolling and insulting so it is not about humor. Sure you don't know me - but i am like an elephant i never forget. I was just waiting for you to apply on 3xP. Even if you changed your character. We don't need trolls, the last trolls made some serious stress here.

I see it very offensive, i'm dissapointed that your letting my age stand in the way of my other quality's.

I think you have many quality's, but you are acting like a child. You don't think before you act. You don't realize your fault with the sensitive information.
    Your age is not the reason for denying your application. Your age is the reason why you are acting like this.

It is not about discrimination. But since my orthographic is better than yours while you are the native speaker plus your answers on my questions (i can't even call it answers at all) - seriously you don't fit into anything just because you played on a server for a while.

You should get some general knowledge before you start playing all day long.

So you apply for the 3xP membership but you didn't answer some essential questions. Honestly, i rarely played CoD4 in the last few months so i don't know you.

Why do you want to be a member of 3xP?
    Why do you think you would fit into the clan even if you are only 13 years old?
    What does it mean to be a part of 3xP in your opinion?

If you want a real chance you should get on Teamspeak and try to catch one of the admins.

btw: we appreciate your donations.

Plat V is really nice. Sadly i lost my promo-matches and still hanging out in Gold I. Even if u are not in the clan - u can add me in LoL "Atticus Fetch".

Natürlich können wir auch am Sonntag Testspiele machen. Der Samstags-Termin war einfach nur eine Idee von mir, damit wir keine allzu schwammigen Angaben haben und sich die Leute orientieren können.

Der andere Thread hat mit diesem hier nichts zu tun. Ich hatte den anderen Thread eher als "Sammelthread" für alle LoL-Spieler von 3xP verstanden.

Die Team-Mitglieder sollten nahezu auf gleichem Level sein, so dass Frustration für alle Beteiligten ausgeschlossen ist.