GoT > Season 4 Episode 8 < Anyone seen it yet?

• apo I don't think it's necessary to say that, I think any sane person who hasn't seen this episode would just not read that topic.

And #removed there's no need to troll either...

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• would you please be so polite not to swear or insult

That's trolling. You're the guy who swore the most on this board, if there is one person who hasn't anything to say about swearing here, it's you. It's absolutely not your role.
    If you want to consider it's not trolling, fine, but the rest of my post still stands.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• To clear things up: I hate spoilers. Anynymous, I had a better esteem of you. If you're mad about something, then PM the guy you are upset with with your shit, if you're stupid enough to think it's a smart or badass or whatever thing to do.
    By writing on a public topic, you spoil everyone, so either you're an ass and you don't care, or you're brainless. Sadly I know you're not brainless.
    Well there is a third solution: You dislike everyone on this board so you decided to spoil everyone. But then I don't understand what you're still doing here.

I'm not waiting for any answer from you, just read that and acknowledge the fact that if you do shit like that again, I'll ban you from this board. That really didn't make me laugh.
    This thread is closed.