3xP' Member Application : Grvty Version Five

• Hey guys, my name is Grvty Also known As Jackson, some of you might know me, iv'e played 3xP' servers for a decent amount of time, iv'e had on and off breaks, but iv'e recently returned, again.
    • I'm a 3xP' Friend and a former Donater.
    • I'm from Pennsylvania, near pittsburgh.
    • I'm 13, Jan 22 2001
    • Iv'e always been active on the 3xP' teamspeak but i need to get back into it, i'm certainly fluent in english considering my country of orgin.
    • I'm in the process of learning Russian.
    • My favorite games are CoD, Madden, MLB The Show, And Battlefield. On CoD4 My fav gamemodes are Deathrun And KTK.
    • I'd love to join 3xP' because of the clan members of which iv'e known a few of them for a decent amount of time, I'm decent friends with a few people, such as UFaced, Hebuno, Sea, Amnesia as said previously, iv'e played 3xP' servers for most of my CoD4 life. I also know basic .GSC i'm really not that good.
    • I'm in the middle of making a new map.
    • Oh And the Votekicks on my stat page are by me so i can leave games in style
    • My Xfire is: grvty122
    • My Steam is: awesomekid22
    • 3xP' Stat page is stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=28757
    • And my Skype is: jack.mihalik
    • Really hope you take my application into consideration.Thanks, Grvty
  • No again... Spamming applications will not help..

• Spamming apps? It's been two weeks.

viruz you really need to set our personal issues aside and be fair about this The last thread about me applying was on June 16th you can hide behind a screen, but for some reason your still holding a grudge against me over something that happened almost a entire year ago...

• Hi Gravity,

thank you for your interest in our clan.
    Yes I said that you can apply again. If the most 3xP member give you a positive feedback, I can see that your character and teamplay skill fit into our clan.
    Otherwise it makes no sense to join our membership.

Overview of 3xP member feedback
    yes: 0
    no: 5 (Yumekui, viruz, DaftLeech, Amnesia, Apo)

Deadline 04.07.2014

• Hey,

Zitat

viruz you really need to set our personal issues aside and be fair about this The last thread about me applying was on June 16th you can hide behind a screen, but for some reason your still holding a grudge against me over something that happened almost a entire year ago...

Im sorry but i even dont know that we had an personal issue, i didnt played with you and i talked 2 or 3 sentence to you as far as i remember.

But, the points of the last application will stay for me:

Zitat

Sorry but i think you would not fit into the 3xP Members, thats my oppinion.

Zitat

I did mention why i would like to be a part of. I Fit in cause iv'e played these servers for two years, and it means a big deal to be a part of 3xP' cause iv'e been trying for a while now

Zitat

Well, i am not surprised by your answers.
    You are just too young for this clan.

Zitat

seriously you don't fit into anything just because you played on a server for a while.

Zitat

To fit in our clan the server activity is not a point we look at.
    We look if the character of the person fits into our member community, which do not in my oppinion.
    We dont have an age requirement anymore but that dont means that it dont matters how old the applicant is, i think you are too young to fit in our member community.
    I dont look at the "bad start" we had, that dont matters for me.

And @Amnesia

We dont have an age requirement anymore but that dont means that it dont matters how old the applicant is, i think you are too young to fit in our member community. We just want to give everyone a chance to proof that he would fit in our community.

• I think you understood this wrong =),

I think most people who likes/dislikes an application, just want to give their feedback to the leader if they want the applicant in the clan or not.
    Its not because your application is bad. I saw way better applycations with more dislikes but i saw much worse too,
    just 3 sentence or something like that with 4-5 likes, just because people talked with him and thought he would fit
    very nice.

So dont take it offend from us, its just the simplest way for the members to give their feedback, as we dont have votings anymore.

• We dont, thats what im trying to tell you but u dont understand :D, nevermind.

HF & GL in the future

• I see it very offensive, i'm dissapointed that your letting my age stand in the way of my other quality's.

I think you have many quality's, but you are acting like a child. You don't think before you act. You don't realize your fault with the sensitive information.
    Your age is not the reason for denying your application. Your age is the reason why you are acting like this.

• ... acting like this??? I don't see it as acting like a child, you let ppl like Shyne be a senior member, now that he's dissapeared I can say this, so he lies about his age... 14 when he joined, multi clans, he was part of =|FF|= at the same time, and you go give him senior member. I honestly don't get it...

• Hi Grvty,

unfortunatly I have to say, that your application is rejected.
    More than 50 % of our members did not give a positive feedback.
    That is why we dont think, that your character skills fit into our clan.

If you have question about our decision, dont hesitate to contact us via teamspeak.

kind regards,
    ons