Giraffe's CJ Team Application

• IGN --> Giraffe / Zentrion (Possibly new IGN)

Birth Date --> 24th February 2000 / 24.02.15

Hardest Maps Completed --> Halfway through Descent v2 (Hard), Halfway through Descent v1 (Hard), Palm v2 (Inter)

Gap Record w/o RPG --> 318 Gap Record w/ RPG --> 367

Languages I speak and Which country I live in --> I speak English, and very Minor French. I live in England.

Why I would like to join the 3xP CJ Team --> I would like to join the 3xP CJ Team because (as you can probably tell) I'm not the best CJ player in the world. I feel that joining the team would help me improve greatly as a player and evolve as a person. I try to help players where ever I can, but this is often quite difficult because I can mainly just complete inter in maps. As a result of this, I'm not only limited to people that are behind me (in inter), but to people who are a significant amount into easy as I have no fast way to get there without a TP.

My Statistics Page --> 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

Introduction to Me --> Hi, my name is Jake, I'm a 15 year old English player. My main characteristics are being retarded (I get hyper sometimes :3), and annoying people as I am not the most serious person in the world and like to have a lot of fun C:<. I try to make people happy when they are sad as I'm generally a happy, optimistic person.

Other Clans I was in / Gaming History --> From the age of 4 until I was 6, I played a game on the PC called Quake with my dad. When I was 6 my parents split up, and so I was forced to move away from my dad, with my mum/mom (luckily I was young so this didnt affect me too much). When I was 8, my mum/mom bought me an Xbox360. I would play CoD:WaW on it all the time and when I was 9, I persuaded my mum/mom to buy me XboxLive (yes I was once that squeaker that talked shit). When BO2 came out, I'd been playing cod for about 4 years, and was getting quite good at it. I mainly played the League Play feature and destroyed everyone that stood in my path C:<<<<<. Last Christmas (I gave you mai heart (2014)) I bought an Alienware laptop, to which i play on to this day, and bought CoD4 on it. From here, I discovered Deathrun. It was an escape from school and stress and generally just a bit of fun for me. For some reason I learn twice as quickly as the average person (said by teachers and peoplez) and at 6 months play time I was as good as someone who'd been playing for a year. This is when I started CJ and joined TTK Deathrun clan. From here I played more and more, even though the game was being played less and less, until this day.

Agreement --> I agree that I will follow the rules of the 3xP server. I got a few lines in and stopped reading but I understand the general rules of it.

• think you are a nice person at all, but tbh from what i saw and heared about you, i think you are to immature for our team.
    lets see what the others say.

• Hello Giraffe,

When i 'first met' you some days ago you seemed cool.
    But once you felt like you got familiar with us,
    you pretty much showed how you really like to be.
    Dont get me wrong, i think you're a nice guy and i know
    its only fun of you and you want to make people smile, but it was too much for me.
    In my opinion you're too hyper and young for the team.
    I dont want people to disguise/adjust their real personality just to be member of this team.

And the problem i have is that i would suggest to give you a trial membership,
    but all that would do is silently forcing you to change ( avoid getting hyper and such).
    I dont want to force people to act / think the way i and others do.
    But please dont think im hating you, because im really not.
    Tell me what you think about the impression i have of you.

Sincerely,
    deleted User

• I believe your impression of me is quite accurate. I can often be very hyper and eccentric, but I know when I should and shouldn't be which is why I try to hide it within the first impression :P . If I was given the opportunity to, possibly through a trial phase, I would be very grateful and happy to prove that I can be responsible and mature.

• Hey Giraffe, It's a nice application and we as a team do appreciate the time you took to create this application. I do however follow in deleted User and Viruz's Observations. You are quite young and hyper, but we all were at one point. I was about 13 years old when i first started Cj on xbox 360,i was also that young one that talked a lot of shit, but over the years i adapted and made some mature friends and I myself matured. I got really exceptional and moved pc here in june of this year. So I do believe in some time you will mature yourself, but you're still growing as a person. Your skill in CJ is not the only thing we look for on this team. Let that be noted. Until I see more of what you got and play with you more I can't give an honest decision I'm Afraid. I urge you to continue your activity in the server and let everyone get to know you better. That is how you're gonna get all the +1's my friend.

In Regards,
    Royalpaiin

• Hello Giraffe,
    I've not been around recently to see the whole you -
    but whilst i've been active on the server I can see what others have said about you by being 'Hyper' or so 'Immature'.

I have nothing against you although some things you have said whilst I've been online should be kept to yourself,
    for example calling others 'Retards/Retarded' - we don't need to hear this kind of stuff.

Aside all this,

I wish you the best with your 'Trial Membership'

• Hi Jayme, thanks for your reply and feedback to my app, its much appreciated.

I apologize if I did say something like that to someone. It doesn't really sound like something I'd say unless I was talking to my friends in a jokingly style. I hope this occurrence can be bypassed as its not something I wish to be completely judged on.

- Giraffe / Zentrion