Beiträge von royalpaiin

I agree with Hawk, When I joined 3xp last june (2015) I was Basically moderate at CJ. Since then Ive beaten The Majority Of Hard maps that the server plays on a regular rotaion. all the mystic maps, descents, dark 1 and 2.. etc... I dont see justifying a rank when someone is just "pro" at CJ. I feel any kind of rank should be earned if we split (meaning helping others, talking, forum activity even) just being an ACTUAL higher rank and taking the responsibility it would come with. I still vote against splitting the ranks. Im happy with just being a vip, I dont even really use the powers unless its to help someone on a course where theyre stuck. And like hawk said above, I could name a few "pros" that ive honestly Never seen help someone whos legit "bad" at cj (not knowing how to switch fps, strafe change, etc) I could sit there in spec and watch them ask the active 3xp members as mentioned a second ago and theyll get completely ignored. If i wanted to just beat a maps hard way i would go in devmap, I join the server to associate with everyone and have fun. Still vote no on the splitting of ranks

have heard good things about you, but havent met you yet (or at least i dont believe i have) If everything checks out good and you stay in the server actively and are friendly you'll have my yes aswell. Best of Luck

Hey Giraffe, It's a nice application and we as a team do appreciate the time you took to create this application. I do however follow in deleted User and Viruz's Observations. You are quite young and hyper, but we all were at one point. I was about 13 years old when i first started Cj on xbox 360,i was also that young one that talked a lot of shit, but over the years i adapted and made some mature friends and I myself matured. I got really exceptional and moved pc here in june of this year. So I do believe in some time you will mature yourself, but you're still growing as a person. Your skill in CJ is not the only thing we look for on this team. Let that be noted. Until I see more of what you got and play with you more I can't give an honest decision I'm Afraid. I urge you to continue your activity in the server and let everyone get to know you better. That is how you're gonna get all the +1's my friend.

In Regards,
    Royalpaiin

Viruz, His 3xp stats profile Through the guid i checked in the server had over 8 days, but when we checked via the website it only listed 123 hours or something like that, also it listed all the shitty tags that his friend used when i lent him an old key and its just better not to put here it would just look bad. I can post a gyazo link of me checking his guid in server for time played if that will do?

everything in your app looks good man, ive met you a couple times. and you have participated in RoyalFM ;) so you will get a +1from me after the others need to get to know you better along with myself :)

Everyone Can Thank My Best Friend Pwnage, (as known in server) For making this amazing map. I really enjoyed testing this map and making a walkthrough for it. So i hope everyone else does! :)

Download Link: Zippyshare.com

His Youtube: youtube.com/AlmightyBnceMasters <-----SUB TO HIM----->

An Easy Walkthrough Can Be found on my channel.

My Channel: Youtube.com/MrRoyalpaiin

Walkthrough Link:

Hey admins of the cj server, or whoever could help me out. Recently as some of you know my cod4 decided to fuck me and do a like player stats reset thing. I do have 2 key codes i use, which one is a main one, and it was set to promote upon entrance of the server. It worked just over 24 hours ago, but I went to jump yesterday morning and it wasnt working. I tried to change key codes thinking i might have mistakenly switched them up, but i havent. If someone could just join the server with me and pull my guid to fix it i would be so thankful :3. -3xP' Royal

Hey admins of the cj server, or whoever could help me out. Recently as some of you know my cod4 decided to fuck me and do a like player stats reset thing. I do have 2 key codes i use, which one is a main one, and it was set to promote upon entrance of the server. It worked just over 24 hours ago, but I went to jump yesterday morning and it wasnt working. I tried to change key codes thinking i might have mistakenly switched them up, but i havent. If someone could just join the server with me and pull my guid to fix it i would be so thankful :3.

-3xP' Royal