Beiträge von Giraffe

Hey Baddy,

First of all, I notice that your application was quite long & so I can see that you are avid to become a trusted member.
    You're a nice player & I have yet to see you overreact or "act up" towards someone.
    I think I can give a safe yes from me as I have spoken with you a few times both ingame & in TeamSpeak & I'd be happy to see you with the trusted rank.

Goodluck with your application & happy CodJumping ^^

~ Giraffe / Zentrion

As a little bird once crashed into a huge and fabulous police-officer.The police-officer ate children of his parents while Apo flexed her willy to an amazing jukebox which didn't play abactor music.Then Miley Cyrus, who strangled in bed on spikes, awoke " ...Nahhtt!!!"- she died, since nazi's iphone5 potato looking gay edition pie coloured pie came inside an elusive treehouse that has a pie-machine in it. This is weird, no, yes this is tryptophan synthase extract calculated. shoop sheep of wizards and my glorious pink giraffe but suddenly it began to crumble into pieces. Mister Potatoman ate an horse penis, savouring everything from a drunk shaundi who left castle with an awfully loud fart which smelled like strawberries. Then he started to shit on nUKA's face, while nUka was masterbating to it. Reznov then wondered why his slave in ktk is trying to eat enormous amounts of GanjaHero's amazing cum. The reason was ofcourse that ISIS started to surrender. Rhoyder was starting to cry because he couldn't get his penis up. Also he never succeeded at tennis without his padded HawkEye jockstrap. But then ExcusesNL molested 3xP' HawK with Hitler's moustache down his throat while he farted on Mad Mouse's face. Meanwhile Hawk was fapping on Mad Mouse's saladass dertom started to think about sexy santa claus from which he was given a Sybian to ride over the rainbow with Jayme's smexy smegma. FrisbeeSky, the fat shovel then proceeded to lick potatos which Giraffe had penetrated deeply whilst bunny hawked coca cola crystal. Then God of hvaks decided it'd be a good idea to

As a little bird once crashed into a huge and fabulous police-officer.The police-officer ate children of his parents while Apo flexed her willy to an amazing jukebox which didn't play abactor music.Then Miley Cyrus, who strangled in bed on spikes, awoke " ...Nahhtt!!!"- she died, since nazi's iphone5 potato looking gay edition pie coloured pie came inside an elusive treehouse that has a pie-machine in it. This is weird, no, yes this is tryptophan synthase extract calculated. shoop sheep of wizards and my glorious pink giraffe but suddenly it began to crumble into pieces. Mister Potatoman ate an horse penis, savouring everything from a drunk shaundi who left castle with an awfully loud fart which smelled like strawberries. Then he started to shit on nUKA's face, while nUka was masterbating to it. Reznov then wondered why his slave in ktk is trying to eat enormous amounts of GanjaHero's amazing cum. The reason was ofcourse that ISIS started to surrender. Rhoyder was starting to cry because he couldn't get his penis up. Also he never succeeded at tennis without his padded HawkEye jockstrap. But then ExcusesNL molested 3xP' HawK with Hitler's moustache down his throat while he farted on Mad Mouse's face. Meanwhile Hawk was fapping on Mad Mouse's saladass dertom started to think about sexy santa claus from which he was given a Sybian to ride over the rainbow with Jayme's smexy smegma. FrisbeeSky, the fat shovel then proceed to lick potatos which Giraffe had

I might know some people that can make costum weapons, but I don;t know if they can do it for cod4 they used to do it in cod6 and I think now in Black Ops.

I could ask them if you like to, but i can't guarantee it :x

Cool Bunny, that'd be very helpful if you could :)
    Thankyou for your cooperation

~Greifpei

I think there may be some of these skins being implemented into the new mod, Funk. I have got a few ideas to put forward myself but I'm not sure if they'd be possible yet.

At the moment, Drizz and I have been thinking about making different themed sets of camos for different videos e.g A pacman skin set for a pacman map.

My current idea for a skin set is a light purple crystal themed skin. I have a template for a deagle but it isn't very high quality and so I'll need to work on them with Drizz.

And thanks Hawkslayerr, you just gave me an idea to use on some skins. :D
    Maybe, if we get someone who knows how to create weapons (custom weapons) they can create and name deagles, then I texture them with player names on? I don't know, maybe it could look good on botw; so Drizz doesn't have to edit in the player name.

~Gireffa / Zentrion :thumbup:

Hey Everybody!

Me and Drizz are starting to work on some camos /skins that could potentially be going into videos such as montages or walkthroughs.
    Since we are not very creative, we need your help deciding on what we can create. This topic is to ask for help with any ideas or suggestions that you might have for these camos.
    This is also good for the videos because it is us as a team putting effort into these skins and therefore there will be a variety of different designs appearing.

Skins we already have (Click to maximize)

Thanks for your help

Sincerely, your Girefa (and Drizz) :thumbup:

Hello Weezie,

I've seen you a various amount of times in the CJ server and had some funny mishaps and believe you are a nice person.
    I do however believe that you should meet the 100 hour requirement on your current account before you are accepted.
    Other than this, I think that you have what it takes to be a member of the team so its a yes from me for now.
    My opinion may change as I get to know you better.

- Giraffe / Zentrion

Hello Bird,

Quite a nice application that I've just read, honestly, and very interesting. I do believe that you are a nice, calm and mature individual however we haven't ever really talked often on the server or anywhere and for that reason I'd like to get to know you a bit more before I give an answer.

I wish you the best of luck.

-Giraffe / Zentrion

Hello Pretty,

You seem like a nice, experienced and well behaved player, however I have not seen you in any server ever and so I'll have to spend some time speaking with you and getting to know you on the server before I give an answer.

Good luck on your application and see you soon :)

-Giraffe / Zentrion

Goodbye deleted User good luck in university and enjoy your life!

I believe I was most probably one of the members you were talking about and just wanna say I'll make you proud, its not normal for me to pick up a game and not want to be one of the best at it; just a matter of waiting for the day to come.

I didn't know you for very long as I've just started playing CJ regularly over the past few months in which you haven't been too active but from what I've seen and heard, you're a really nice, mature and amazing guy.

In regards to the anonymous member voting I agree with this fully.

Once again, good luck with university and enjoy your life, deleted User.

-Giraffe / Zentrion

Judging from your skill level, I believe you can easily complete the member test in the required time however, if you cannot do it when someone is spectating you, I'd be slightly concerned. As deleted User stated, the test is easy but what will you do if you're helping someone and can't do it because they're spectating you?

Hi Jayme, thanks for your reply and feedback to my app, its much appreciated.

I apologize if I did say something like that to someone. It doesn't really sound like something I'd say unless I was talking to my friends in a jokingly style. I hope this occurrence can be bypassed as its not something I wish to be completely judged on.

- Giraffe / Zentrion