Kill The King v2.10 hits the server! [KTK 2.10 Update]

• I can't download the ktk mod it says "can't run mod,blood_image not found" or something like that and when i join again it starts to download the whole mod from the start.I did it 3 times and i still can't join.

I think if ufaced uploads the missing file and gives me the link and tells me where to put it,it might work.

• DARKPRO try download mod one more time .

Hi ,
    I found couple bugs in 2.10 .

1. as king when u have to recive carepackage u need click F and nothing happens like with poison granade
    2. when you use Ac130 .. after it u can see kill markers on players
    3. assassin can kill teammate with explosive bolts
    4. some hardpoints dont work on when all hardpoints are enabled ( nuke, sentry , predator )
    5. i add to king hardpoints second weapon , nuke , poison and carepackage , it dont works no second weapon no hardpoints only F to click
    6. in new vote system we cant change vote if we choose some map
    7. i dont know it is a bug , at lvl 55 i need full bar of exp for next prestige ( not like in 31 v.)
    8. after guard death i see death icon like he change teams by motd button
    9. when hardpoint system is enabled king dont recive weapon after KS

thats all for now i think , can it be fixed ?

my english is not good enought , if u need more info come on my server or send pm

• I can't download the ktk mod it says "can't run mod,blood_image not found" or something like that and when i join again it starts to download the whole mod from the start.I did it 3 times and i still can't join.

I think if ufaced uploads the missing file and gives me the link and tells me where to put it,it might work.

Try to delete the files in your mods/killtheking folder. Maybe it works than.

• Done that,game crashed and it says "Can't load image *blood_background*"

Are you in the correct modfolder?
    I checked the files i have uploaded and the image is in the iwd file

• I'm having the weirdest issue with this KTK 2.10 mod I downloaded off of Moddb Kill the King 2.10 download - Mod DB

I can not get the server to change maps in a regular rotation and I also can not get the server to add different maps when the map vote option is on. I get this error in the console when I try to force to the next map when map vote is not enabled

Server running game mode [ktk] on map [mp_bloc]map_rotate...

Code
    1. "sv_mapRotation" is:""
    2. "sv_mapRotationCurrent" is:""

No map specified in sv_mapRotation - forcing map_restart.

Here is what I have in my gametypes folder.

set g_gametype "ktk"

Code
    1. // MAPROTATION
    2. // if the vote is disabled
    3. set sv_mapRotation "gametype ktk map mp_bloc map mp_bog map mp_carentan map mp_cargoship map mp_convoy map mp_countdown map mp_crash map mp_crash_snow map mp_creek map mp_farm map mp_killhouse map mp_overgrown map mp_pipeline map mp_shipment map mp_showdown map mp_strike map mp_bacalao map mp_bazaar map mp_brecourt_v2 map mp_castle_v1 map mp_compact map mp_ctan map mp_d2c map mp_fabrika map mp_invade map mp_legotown map mp_meanstreet2 map mp_naout_n map mp_waldcamp"
    4. // if the mapvote is activated
    5. //set rotation "mp_bloc;mp_bog;mp_carentan;mp_cargoship;mp_convoy;mp_countdown;mp_crash;mp_crash_snow;mp_creek;mp_farm;mp_killhouse;mp_overgrown;mp_pipeline;mp_shipment;mp_showdown;mp_strike"
    6. set rotation "mp_bloc;mp_bog;mp_carentan;mp_cargoship;mp_convoy;mp_countdown;mp_crash;mp_crash_snow;mp_creek;mp_farm;mp_killhouse;mp_overgrown;mp_pipeline;mp_shipment;mp_showdown;mp_strike;mp_bacalao;mp_bazaar;mp_brecourt_v2;mp_castle_v1;mp_compact;mp_ctan;mp_d2c;mp_fabrika;mp_invade;mp_legotown;mp_meanstreet2;mp_naout_n;mp_waldcamp"

I have this at the bottom of my server.cfg file

Code
    1. //==============================================================================
    2. // Other Config Files
    3. //==============================================================================
    4. exec config/bans.cfg
    5. exec config/vips.cfg
    6. exec config/admins.cfg
    7. exec config/gametypes.cfg
    8. exec config/weaponbox.cfg

This is my first time running this mod and people are telling me I'm suppose to have dvars about defusing stuff for the King, I don't see those.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

• Sounds like the configs are not in the folder called 'config' and the server does not load them.
    If you want i can take a look on your ftp and the configs, simply send me the login details via pm, or add me on steam (vikingkampfsau) and we can do it together via teamviewer.

This is my first time running this mod and people are telling me I'm suppose to have dvars about defusing stuff for the King, I don't see those.

That is a feature which is only available on the 3xP servers, because the 3xP clan added it themselves.

edit: we fixed it together via steam.