Kill The King v2.10 hits the server! [KTK 2.10 Update]

• Hello everyone!

I'm very glad to announce that KTK version 2.10 has finally arrived on our main server.

As a reminder, the IP of the server is: 91.121.21.210:28969

This version includes a lot of bugfixes and improvements (you can learn more about it here: KTK 2.10 - Final Testing Phase )

Among those new features, it is now possible to disable specific hardpoints on specific maps. So if you think some hardpoints should be disabled on certain maps, please leave a comment and I will consider it.

Here are some other pretty awesome features:

• Possibility to start the game with 2 people only (instead of 3 before)

• You will spawn a lot less often with katana (and knife) as assassin (so, a lot more with snipers... 80% actually)

• Assassins can now buy weapons from the weaponbox too

• A map just played won't appear in the vote again for the next 2 (can be lowered or increased) maps

• "Slave in lieu of dog" in the Options... For all dog haters out there :D

• There is now a Javelin in the weaponbox for assassins (to shoot down choppers)

• And many more :D

There is also a nice Help Menu included now: Just press B+4 or Esc > Help & Credits to check it.

I would like to say thanks to Mirko aka Fr33g !t for merging our 3xP' files with the mod to add our 3xP' features (like the defuse option), and indeed thanks a lot to Viking for creating and continuously improving this awesome mod!

I hope you will all enjoy this update! :) Have fun! :thumbup:

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• I'll take the first step and recommend the possibly most important things.

Lolzor:
    Disabling the Killstreaks Extra Smoke Grenade, Chopper, AC130 and the rest of the Air-type ones as they're useless. Also thinking the Sentry should be disabled too. Not sure how this works as King, as he only has Airstrike Killstreaks. Extra Smoke Grenade is explained below.
    Also recommending disabling Smoke Grenades for heavy balancing. Especially Smoke-Spawnrape isnt possible anymore afterwards.
    Spraying from the Stairs is already enough of an advantage on this map.

People will probably show signs of hate towards me as the Map is now less easy than it used to be.

mp_poolday
    Its just my own Opinion, also I suggest disabling Smoke Grenades here as well. Also it would be nice If there could be done something about the RPG in the Camping-Room accessable by the ladder. If the King collects this weapon he has unlimited ammo, could be wrong but it feels like it.

mp_Poolday_v2
    The only annoying and possibly unbalanced Weapon on this map is the Chopper-Killstreak on the Roof. I dont know if this requires the Map to be edited, so im just mentioning this one.

Edit:
    Nearly forgot to mention, thanks for putting so much effort into this Update! I guess I speak for a lot of people that this had been anticipated for quite some time.

• @Rhoyder Quick answer:
    Most of this was done already.

Sadly it's not possible to remove the x3 nades of high prestige people on lolzor. Poison nades are indeed the biggest problem on lolzor and I've always wanted to get rid of them.

There is now an option in the mod to remove any object on the ground, weapons and hardpoints included, and it's enabled on all maps, so you won't be bothered by this on poolday or pool v2 anymore, or any other map.

I disabled Sentry on lolzor now as well, hadn't done it before.

And you're welcome :)

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• Quick Feedback from those Rounds I have played so far.

- The Blocked Airsrike is applying to Nuketown as well and I dont think thats on purpose.
    - King gets 4 Smoke grenades after a certain amount of Kills, they didnt seem to work though. Only had this once so this needs further testing Tested more, they're working.
    - Maze1 reappeared on the Votelist and succesfully voting for it just replayed Nuketown instead of Maze1. Its certain now. Voting for Maze1 replays the current map.
    - The Bind with B+4 needs to be re-written in the !prestige Command as this isnt the case anymore to enter prestige. Those buttons open up a Information Page instead. For a quick workaround, this still can be accessed through ESC - Options - Kill the King (Name might be slightly off, didnt check it properly)Nevermind, just change it to B+5 :D
    - Smoke Grenades still work on Lolzor. The Hardpoint isnt, only the Unlockable ones. Everything like Sentry or Airstrikes seem blocked though

EDIT: Added some more Bugs
    EDIT2: More edits

• First things first, the mod is awesome. Only a few bugs (Rhoyder got 99% of them).

1) Found the King's weapon stage indicator is a bit off (my example shows 2 out of 1).

2) The King cannot defuse a sticky nade, leading many to die or lose most of their health. (Not sure it's a bug or simply slow reaction time; more testing needed)

• First things first, the mod is awesome. Only a few bugs (Rhoyder got 99% of them).

1) Found the King's weapon stage indicator is a bit off (my example shows 2 out of 1).
    I don't seem to be able to see that picture (only in very small). Maybe I'm blind and can't find out how to see it bigger though :D

2) The King cannot defuse a sticky nade, leading many to die or lose most of their health. (Not sure it's a bug or simply slow reaction time; more testing needed)
    Afaik, defuse is working properly (there has to be over 5 people online for the option to be available though).

Also, I know there are some issues with the king's hardpoints.
    Here is what the King should get:

set scr_hardpoint_king_1 "perk;fastreload;3"
    set scr_hardpoint_king_2 "weapon;smoke_grenade;4"
    set scr_hardpoint_king_3 "weapon;g36c_silencer;6"
    set scr_hardpoint_king_4 "hardpoint;airstrike;7"
    set scr_hardpoint_king_5 "hardpoint;mortars;9"
    set scr_hardpoint_king_6 "weapon;rpd_acog;16"

It means king should get fast reload at 3 kills, 1 poison nade at 4, AUG at 6, airstrike at 7, mortars at 9, MG42 at 16.

He actually gets the first 3 hardpoints, but then it says:
    - "Aistrike is disabled on this map" at 7 kills,
    - "Press F ... (can't remember the phrase)" at 8 kills but it does nothing when we press F
    - Never gets mortars

And he gets the last weapon at 16 kills so that's ok.

@Viking any idea what's wrong? Should I change smth in the config?

• He actually gets the first 3 hardpoints, but then it says:
    - "Aistrike is disabled on this map" at 7 kills,
    - "Press F ... (can't remember the phrase)" at 8 kills but it does nothing when we press F
    - Never gets mortars

And he gets the last weapon at 16 kills so that's ok.

@Viking any idea what's wrong? Should I change smth in the config?

Sounds like a bug to me, gonna have to reproduce it with your settings.

• Pretty awesome! Good work.

Just a little bug: When you write a pm it doesnt appear on your screen

This has nothing to do with the mod ^^ This is only related to GSM /MAM. If you are talking about the fact that now it doesn't write a confirmation on your screen when you use .pm

• After playing with the new update i haven't been able to defuse once.
    Even when i defuse immediately the nade still explodes.

Weird. When we tested with @mirko911 it was working totally fine.

• Haven't been active lately,sorry for that.
    But I discovered a bug too :o
    Can't enter prestige. I'm lvl 55 prest 27 and tried entering prestige manually, and clicked the auto/manual option multiple times...

EDIT: It works .. After a while I suddenly was lvl 1 prestige 28 o.0

• Sounds like a bug to me, gonna have to reproduce it with your settings.

All right, here we go.

- Fixed the loss of the smoke grenade ammo for the king when getting one as killstreak
    - Fixed the "airstrike not available on this map" error
    - Fixed the not earning mortar bug
    - Removed the stupid "Press F..." for grenades, hardpoints and explosives (only for new weapons it appears)
    - Added an auto switch to the new weapon you get through killstreaks (only weapons, not grenades, hardpoints or explosives)
    - Added a short line of code to make weaponnames work in the king hardpoint dvar as well

And here's the file @UFaced @mirko911
    _awards.gsc