Beiträge von ruggerxi

I'm having the weirdest issue with this KTK 2.10 mod I downloaded off of Moddb Kill the King 2.10 download - Mod DB

I can not get the server to change maps in a regular rotation and I also can not get the server to add different maps when the map vote option is on. I get this error in the console when I try to force to the next map when map vote is not enabled

Server running game mode [ktk] on map [mp_bloc]map_rotate...

Code
    1. "sv_mapRotation" is:""
    2. "sv_mapRotationCurrent" is:""

No map specified in sv_mapRotation - forcing map_restart.

Here is what I have in my gametypes folder.

set g_gametype "ktk"

Code
    1. // MAPROTATION
    2. // if the vote is disabled
    3. set sv_mapRotation "gametype ktk map mp_bloc map mp_bog map mp_carentan map mp_cargoship map mp_convoy map mp_countdown map mp_crash map mp_crash_snow map mp_creek map mp_farm map mp_killhouse map mp_overgrown map mp_pipeline map mp_shipment map mp_showdown map mp_strike map mp_bacalao map mp_bazaar map mp_brecourt_v2 map mp_castle_v1 map mp_compact map mp_ctan map mp_d2c map mp_fabrika map mp_invade map mp_legotown map mp_meanstreet2 map mp_naout_n map mp_waldcamp"
    4. // if the mapvote is activated
    5. //set rotation "mp_bloc;mp_bog;mp_carentan;mp_cargoship;mp_convoy;mp_countdown;mp_crash;mp_crash_snow;mp_creek;mp_farm;mp_killhouse;mp_overgrown;mp_pipeline;mp_shipment;mp_showdown;mp_strike"
    6. set rotation "mp_bloc;mp_bog;mp_carentan;mp_cargoship;mp_convoy;mp_countdown;mp_crash;mp_crash_snow;mp_creek;mp_farm;mp_killhouse;mp_overgrown;mp_pipeline;mp_shipment;mp_showdown;mp_strike;mp_bacalao;mp_bazaar;mp_brecourt_v2;mp_castle_v1;mp_compact;mp_ctan;mp_d2c;mp_fabrika;mp_invade;mp_legotown;mp_meanstreet2;mp_naout_n;mp_waldcamp"

I have this at the bottom of my server.cfg file

Code
    1. //==============================================================================
    2. // Other Config Files
    3. //==============================================================================
    4. exec config/bans.cfg
    5. exec config/vips.cfg
    6. exec config/admins.cfg
    7. exec config/gametypes.cfg
    8. exec config/weaponbox.cfg

This is my first time running this mod and people are telling me I'm suppose to have dvars about defusing stuff for the King, I don't see those.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you