Trusted Player Application - GanjaHero!

• Hey everyone!

By means of this thread I would like to apply for the position of Trusted Player in the 3xP Kill the King server.

I have been playing CoD 4 since 2008/2009 and never really quit. The amount of time I've spent (according to my stats) on the KtK server is 361 hours.
    I don't always have the most friendly behaviour and can get annoyed sometimes with other players, usually when they break the rules. I know this is not exactly what you would like to hear from a Trusted Player applicant, but it's the truth. I try to be as friendly and respectful as possible and try to get other players to be so also. Also, I always try to explain the game to "newbie" players, since I know how hard it was for me at first and hey, the more the merrier right?
    As far as handling power goes, I have to admit I have quite some experience. I founded a clan a good 4 years ago with some friends, and we used to have our own server back then (for those who are interested, it was a 24/7 HC Search & Destroy server). I know how to handle that responsibility.

Something about me: my name's Daan, I'm 20 years old and I currently reside in the Netherlands. I speak Dutch, English and French fluently, and am moderate at German.
    My hobbies include playing the guitar, netflix 'nd chill ;) , and ofcourse the best game of all time; Call of Duty 4.
    My stats in the KtK server can be found here: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

Because I've been playing for quite some time (a little over a year), I know quite some Trusted Players. Some example are Shae, Reznov, Rhoyder, Toxic Potato, |HD|,
    dertom, rockky, $ i w y .exe, Ervilha, ExcesusNL & ogz.. I apologize if I forgot anyone.

The reason I want to be a Trusted Player is because I would like to keep the KtK server clean and the rules respected. Also, I think my added value would be that I often play at times none of the other Trusted Players are around.

I know I've only been a member of your forum community for half an hour now, but I hope that the experience and impression that you have of me so far in-game will help me become a Trusted Player in your server.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Daan (GanjaHero!)

ps. I've read and agreed with the three threads mentioned in the application thread.

pss. I currently do not have Xfire or something similar so for now you can reach me through this site.

One love.

• Can't check stats on my phone.. Can someone fix this?

About your app: I think you are a very kind guy, also what he said about 'noobs' is true. He is very kind towards new players! Daan you deserve a +1!
    Kinda hurt to be named last as trusted friend of yours.. :(

Love, exce!

• Players like Ganja are one of the reasons why i like to play online games, big YES

Good luck bruh :thumbup:<3

░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ░░░░░█▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
    ░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
    ░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
    ▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
    ▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
    ▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▀▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
    ▒▒▀▄▒▀▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▒▒▒▒▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐

• #Accepted.

Nice app, great feedback.

Welcome to the trusted team!

Check your PMs soon.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.