Banned on the Hardcore 10x XP server

• Dear Who ever is admin in the game Hawk MYST ....

i got banned the other day for Wallhacking in Crash Map !!!

the ban was for 1 day only but until now i didnt get the what make sense about my game !!!

Btw I just played your server cause i want to lvl my profile,

My Friend Just because i got kills more than others doesnt make me hacker , am saying that cause me too are admin on my server i dont banned ppl immediately i wait until i am sure 100% by either taking another opinion or record a video ,,, reconsider ur methods of banning ppl

Best Of luck :)

here is my thread and the Poor Answer

Banned-COD 4

• I want to agree with the Bako-WYD, I need evidence that I cheated, you can blame me, but can not prove it! show me a video where I used to cheat and then I fall behind from you! you fellows that believe MYST., but there is no 100% guarantee that he is right!

• Zitat

Do I need to record everyone like you? No, I don't. I don't want to waste space on my small SSD for cheaters.

I want you to do only one thing, that you showed me, where I use the cheat, and the fact that you say the same thing about you can be said I am, but I have no proof. and you accuse me only in words, this video is not supported, i.e. You have no proof.

we are adults, the time has come to answer for their words.
    just think, I'm 25 years old and I play 7 years, what sense do I enable the cheat?

• My Friend Just because i got kills more than others doesnt make me hacker , am saying that cause me too are admin on my server i dont banned ppl immediately i wait until i am sure 100% by either taking another opinion or record a video ,,, reconsider ur methods of banning ppl

And thats exactly what me and myst. did. We both were very sure that he hacked.
    You could atleast read the thread before if you now have to post an answer in a thread that have nothing to do with you :)
    And if you meantioned about the time you got banned, you could take that in your thread.

• Well That was i good answer ,, Btw ur server Is good for one thing to reach Lvl 55 and go playing to other decent severs Am glad that i will not play on ur server anymore you Said 48 Years Old you need to jump to another game of your era.... Maybe Titres or Dave... Maybe Fox and me better than you cause we still got reflex

we take at least Videos :) to prove we are right

Enjoy Mate ( BTW no Offense as @IHDI says keep it up Gentlemen)

• UFaced :thumbsup: but he's lazy and inactive.. :(

There's a difference between being lazy (=knowing you should do smth and still not doing it) and choosing to allocate your time differently (=purposely choosing not to do smth because you know it's better for you to do smth else instead) ;)

Btw I'm not closing this thread because I only read parts of it and can't make a decision, and I'm currently at work so no time to read the whole thing.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Well,
    if you were only banned for one day, then you were temp-banned. Your ban should be lifted and there's really nothing to complain about now. If you truly weren't hacking, then you should be happy. Can we close this? I'm not sure if a conclusion has been reached.

• Well,
    if you were only banned for one day, then you were temp-banned. Your ban should be lifted and there's really nothing to complain about now. If you truly weren't hacking, then you should be happy. Can we close this? I'm not sure if a conclusion has been reached.

The guy who started this thread (Fox Murder) got permabanned. The guy you thinking of that got tempbanned is Bako-Wyd, he answered in this thread but have nothing to do with it.
    So the guy it is about is Fox Murder :)