Beiträge von Fox Murder

Zitat

Do I need to record everyone like you? No, I don't. I don't want to waste space on my small SSD for cheaters.

I want you to do only one thing, that you showed me, where I use the cheat, and the fact that you say the same thing about you can be said I am, but I have no proof. and you accuse me only in words, this video is not supported, i.e. You have no proof.

we are adults, the time has come to answer for their words.
    just think, I'm 25 years old and I play 7 years, what sense do I enable the cheat?

I want to agree with the Bako-WYD, I need evidence that I cheated, you can blame me, but can not prove it! show me a video where I used to cheat and then I fall behind from you! you fellows that believe MYST., but there is no 100% guarantee that he is right!

Zitat

I'm sorry, I'm not buying it. You work and you have no time to play every day, but you play at night? Makes no sense.. You got kicked by me at 23:44 (11:44 PM) and banned by HawK at 00:02 (00:02 AM).

Obviously, everyone is working day and night to relax!Or You have a different work schedule?

Zitat

If you think you're an professional, why do you play on a Hardcore 10x XP? And I don't think you have an Original Key but that's my 2 Centy.

Guys I'm not 15 years old,I can afford to buy the CD!but to buy a new disk,for you to knit me get banned,doesn't make sense!on other servers is not fun to play on your there are plenty of good players

you guys just jealous that those who play better than you?see videos of professional players as they play, because they shoot through everything and know where the enemy is and where he should be, for all my experience,I imagine where could be the players, and then intuitively shootthose cheats you called - I have never usedshow me a video where I supposedly used a cheat!?

honestly,I would have found another server, but it's better your not found!

Basic Questions
    Guid: 09b18543
    Reason: Rule #1.3 - Silent aim is forbidden.
    Banner: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    Advanced Questions
    What did you do before you got banned: Shooting/Strafing/Camping/Random Shooting/Bouncing? Shooting,Bouncing,Strafing
    Is/was your game laggy or was the server laggy: NO
    Do you have a good pc: yes! (Core i7 2600K ; geforce 9800gt)
    Do you have a high ping: 50-60
    Map: don't remember
    Position on the map: I ran. more than 2 seconds are not sitting
    Do you use special scripts/bind like autofire/mousewheel shooting/tap fire/reponse trigger/fast shoot/weapswitch/...: NO

IMPORTANT:
    Hi HawK! I have a question for you: why am I banned?
    I did not use cheats and not use them. I don't see the point!
    And the fact that you accused me of cheat "aim" is ridiculous!!
    'll reveal my secret why I play so well:
    1. hands grow from the right place,
    2. good PC,
    3. a good pair of headphones, allowing me to hear the movement of players,
    4. the experience of the game for over 7 years

P.S. please rethink your ban about me, the decision to accept you.
    Good luck!