Beiträge von Bako-wyd

Well That was i good answer ,, Btw ur server Is good for one thing to reach Lvl 55 and go playing to other decent severs Am glad that i will not play on ur server anymore you Said 48 Years Old you need to jump to another game of your era.... Maybe Titres or Dave... Maybe Fox and me better than you cause we still got reflex

we take at least Videos :) to prove we are right

Enjoy Mate ( BTW no Offense as @IHDI says keep it up Gentlemen)

Dear Who ever is admin in the game Hawk MYST ....

i got banned the other day for Wallhacking in Crash Map !!!

the ban was for 1 day only but until now i didnt get the what make sense about my game !!!

Btw I just played your server cause i want to lvl my profile,

My Friend Just because i got kills more than others doesnt make me hacker , am saying that cause me too are admin on my server i dont banned ppl immediately i wait until i am sure 100% by either taking another opinion or record a video ,,, reconsider ur methods of banning ppl

Best Of luck :)

here is my thread and the Poor Answer

Banned-COD 4

Dear Mackto and rhoyder

i was playing Crash Map i was inside the building when i got banned i was having a good ping 89ms with good PC i5 3.2GHz with 8GB ram And 2GB Video Card ( actually this pc in Cyber Cafe of my friend ) and i dont use any bind keys etc.... default buttons.

Another Thing how u know i was using wall hack not aimbot just asking ... did you record me or did you ask your self maybe he has UAV .
    i play this game since it released .
    this below is a link of my server you r welcome to join and ask about me

am rank 36 in the server.
    {CRACKED} WYD HARDCORE : Top Players

Hello I just enter you server with the High xp and I was killing like 50-12 and I think admin cant stand that there is legal and good player so they kick me with reason of wallhacking!!! am an admin on other community WYD on the servers so I know when people are hacking or not ....

you have a nice admins there cant figure out cheaters from none cheaters!!

have a nice day