Beiträge von myst.

About the video: this frags aren't taken with Roccat. Just to make it clear. They are taken with other cheat. I knew both of guys you mentioned in 1st post.

Now I won't make any jokes in this post at all.

As far as I see Admins don't even care about your ban and/or unban (you're currently banned by me), mwahh. I wanted to be good and keep servers clear and without cheaters. A lot of people hates me here for my attitude, but I think theer are few people that don't hate me that bad, right? I installed CoD4 back few days ago (2-3) after not having it for over 3 months on my PC. I did it, because some people asked me if I will do it in the future. Honestly, I regret. So, my decission is to uninstall this game again. For those who will wonder if I will install it back: no. You have my word that I won't do it.

Technical stuff - I will talk to UFaced ( @UFaced ) about giving me token to reset my rank to Player on 3xP' servers to avoid stupid situations if I would decide to give away my CD Key (I'm Trusted Player only on one key) to random person.

@mwahh
    I banned you for 1440 minutes, I don't know why stats.3xp-clan.com shows 45 years ban. After that time your ban will expire. I don't care what Admins will do in the future. If they want to let cheaters play on servers they pay for, then I have no questions.

Out.

and oh, that number 2 button for switching weapons.

Why not 1? Because it will turn on or off WH in your Roccat? Dat selfbust tho. :thumbsup:

Now, let's be real. I'm not that noob @IT as you think. It takes around less than a minute to program any key you want to launch any thing you want in the background. ;)

@deleted User

It was just idea to be 99.99% he's cheater or clear. Just saying.

If CoD4 would be protected by VAC, then 95% of current Promod players would get banned because of moded .exe file (con_maxfps). :D

@jakcod4

It's public server, do you think I'm recording demos on it or what? :D:D:D I can start doing it, but I don't see any point of it. And I'm still waiting to see you on Nuketown server.

calling him childish does not help :P

It doesn't really bother me.

I think an admin should review this

Yeah..

Yes ive used silent aim, (yy noob i know) and you hit shots that he missed.

Are you seriously gonna teach me how Silent Aim works?

You're not always right and if you had red the whole comment from him you'd understand so l2p and stop this plox

I agree, I'm not always right. I'm also only human, maybe that's why. L2p? Hmm.. I'm not pro, but I don't really think it's necessary for me to learn CoD4.

_ _ _ _ _

@Viruz @UFaced @mirko911

So my question to you myst is following:
    From your view point, how can a so called cheater proof his innocence? :)

mwahh said he can stream. Since we all know there are a lot of tricks you can do on your screen, it's not a proof.

I will believe that's he's not cheater if he will show me gameplay recorded with camera (anything basically, we're living in 2015, smartphones have good cameras also) in following queue:
    1. Press 'CTRL+SHIFT+ESC' and go to process.
    2. Show full list of working things.
    3. Launch CoD4, go on Nuketown and show your skills. After some good gameplay (doesn't really matter if it's 20 seconds long or 10 minutes long), minimize (don't close) CoD4 and and do again step 1. and 2.

*Would be nice if @gameplay time screen and keyboard would be visible at the same time.

I seriously don't see the point of buying expensive cheats for a death game, that are really hidden (yes, there are cheats like that, but it's 2015.. guys in 2011/2012 have been using it on lans, we're talking about pub, so c'mon). So if I'm right and he's cheater, he should use something free or cheap. As long as I won't see any proof like that he's cheater for me.

If he would silent aim he would hit almost every no scope there is so he doesn't, I think that's clear.

I will just ask you.. Have you ever been using silent aim? Looks like nope. Silent aim is made to NOT hit around 30-35% of shots, because it would be to obvious. It's made to use with brain and toggle it only in situations you really need it. This is why Roccat Silent Aim was nearly undetected for some short time on small. Even if you turn off WH in this particular Silent Aim, the aim thing is still working (even if you close CoD4). It works as process in the background. This is how some guys get some really nice frags back in the days on CoD4 Lans and guys like you were getting wet in their pants, because "holey shit, he got sick 3 or 4 men with scope, and this skill, jizz". ;)

Last thing myst if you open a thread and someone is so nice to take the time and effort to explain you what is happening and you say: I didn't read all. Well then youre rude and don't got all the information we have, so I think it says enough that myst isn't really a mature reliable person cuz he just want a ban and isn't satisfyt with anything else. Mwahh = pro

I don't really care how will you judge me. I have long experience in this game. I was in contact for longer time with one good Lan player, I was in contact with some big YouTube stars (from CoD4 scene @2011-2013) and I also busted one of this guys and I had demos of one of CoD4 Promod Legends. Trust me or not, by the time I can tell you who is cheating and who's not.

I will be honest: I didn't read this post.

I saw what I saw.. Today and also in past. Some of you may know that I have multiple CoD4 CD Keys, but I'm as Trusted Player only on one of them (my main Key). So, you don't actually know when I'm on 3xP' servers and with what name. I've seen you a lot of times and I can say, I busted you more than 10 times already. You were cheating 1 year ago, you're cheating now and I think you will be cheating in the future.

That's all from me, I'm out of this as long as Admins will (or won't) post here their answer.

Hello,

I would like to ask, why mwahh is unbanned? He's still cheating on 3xP' Nuketown server. I've seen @stats.3xp-clan.com that he was banned by deleted User in past for WH (perm ban), but he's able to join 3xP' Nuketown server, so looks like someone did unban him.

3xP' Stats profile:
    3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

3xP' Board profile:
    https://board.3xp-clan.com/User/2046/

GUID: 66f90662

I'm 100% sure he's cheating. No doubt about that. Already busted him over 10 times on 3xP' Nuketown server, but I wasn't Trusted Player for some time in the past, so I couldn't do anything.

Admins, reply here, please.
    @mirko911 @Viruz @UFaced

mwahh, please don't post your golden thoughts about the fact you can stream, because we all know that's not a proof. Your aim is too good (noscopes mostly). We all know that you can have cheats without WH and even if you stream this live or record video with your monitor and hands visible that's actually would proof nothing in that case.

This thread isn't made to start flame war, it's made to clear out situation for my question: why is this guy unbanned?