Banned on the Hardcore 10x XP server

• Basic Questions
    Guid: 09b18543
    Reason: Rule #1.3 - Silent aim is forbidden.
    Banner: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    Advanced Questions
    What did you do before you got banned: Shooting/Strafing/Camping/Random Shooting/Bouncing? Shooting,Bouncing,Strafing
    Is/was your game laggy or was the server laggy: NO
    Do you have a good pc: yes! (Core i7 2600K ; geforce 9800gt)
    Do you have a high ping: 50-60
    Map: don't remember
    Position on the map: I ran. more than 2 seconds are not sitting
    Do you use special scripts/bind like autofire/mousewheel shooting/tap fire/reponse trigger/fast shoot/weapswitch/...: NO

IMPORTANT:
    Hi HawK! I have a question for you: why am I banned?
    I did not use cheats and not use them. I don't see the point!
    And the fact that you accused me of cheat "aim" is ridiculous!!
    'll reveal my secret why I play so well:
    1. hands grow from the right place,
    2. good PC,
    3. a good pair of headphones, allowing me to hear the movement of players,
    4. the experience of the game for over 7 years

P.S. please rethink your ban about me, the decision to accept you.
    Good luck!

• Hello,

Zitat von Fox Murder

Hi HawK! I have a question for you: why am I banned?

first of all - don't blame HawK for your ban, blame me, because I'm the person, that first kicked you first. HawK did it, because he was online on the server and he can do it - I'm Trusted lvl 1 so I can't ban you. So, if Admins will decide to blame anyone, blame me - I told HawK that you're cheating.

Zitat von Fox Murder

Do you have a good pc: yes! (Core i7 2600K ; geforce 9800gt)

Stop lying, it's not a good PC.

Zitat von Fox Murder

Map: don't remember

Killhouse.

Zitat von Fox Murder

Position on the map: I ran. more than 2 seconds are not sitting

Bullshit, you were camping and preaiming or rushing like Mr. Knowledge.

Zitat von Fox Murder

1. hands grow from the right place,
    2. good PC,
    3. a good pair of headphones, allowing me to hear the movement of players,
    4. the experience of the game for over 7 years

1. ?
    2. Lie.
    3. Lie - you can't here someone who isn't moving.
    4. ...

In my opinion you're cheater. Maybe your "experience" gives you "skill" to cheat a little bit less obv than other cheaters, but you're cheater, still. Wallbangs and preaims are part of CoD4, but characteristic feature about them is, that they don't happen really often. That's all I want to say.

I hope you won't get unbanned.

EDIT:

Zitat von Fox Murder

Do you use special scripts/bind like autofire/mousewheel shooting/tap fire/reponse trigger/fast shoot/weapswitch/...: NO

Lie. You're using double switch bind (weapswitch).

• You were very obvious on map Before killhouse ( shipment ) i recorded you but it was after MYST. told you to stop it so there is only like one moment that might show something in that record.
    In next map ( killhouse ) i didnt spec you, but MYST. did and he affirms that you hacked there too.

• you guys just jealous that those who play better than you?see videos of professional players as they play, because they shoot through everything and know where the enemy is and where he should be, for all my experience,I imagine where could be the players, and then intuitively shootthose cheats you called - I have never usedshow me a video where I supposedly used a cheat!?

honestly,I would have found another server, but it's better your not found!

• you guys just jealous that those who play better than you?see videos of professional players as they play, because they shoot through everything and know where the enemy is and where he should be, for all my experience,I imagine where could be the players, and then intuitively shootthose cheats you called - I have never usedshow me a video where I supposedly used a cheat!?

If you think you're an professional, why do you play on a Hardcore 10x XP? And I don't think you have an Original Key, but that's my 2 Cents.

Please stop the offtopic. I would like to see any Demos but I don't think it's necessary, since most of us trust MYST

Last but not least, the way you write is strange.

• Zitat

If you think you're an professional, why do you play on a Hardcore 10x XP? And I don't think you have an Original Key but that's my 2 Centy.

Guys I'm not 15 years old,I can afford to buy the CD!but to buy a new disk,for you to knit me get banned,doesn't make sense!on other servers is not fun to play on your there are plenty of good players

• Zitat

I'm sorry, I'm not buying it. You work and you have no time to play every day, but you play at night? Makes no sense.. You got kicked by me at 23:44 (11:44 PM) and banned by HawK at 00:02 (00:02 AM).

Obviously, everyone is working day and night to relax!Or You have a different work schedule?

• Although I was not present when he was captured , but I must say

that a good Trusted player knows what he does and I know that

Myst This already makes a little longer , and this is also carefully .

I would say (If he got unbanned cause it was just temp ban ) Then the Therad is finished who are admins agree

EDIT:
    at least whom there are no other matters on the subject or more features