Trusted Player Application - ervilha

• Here is my application for cod4 trusted player.

Im ervilha, 28 :S ,from Portugal, why i posted this? First i have only played 2 online games in my life, Mohaa AA (i belonged to the Herbalist Sniper Squad, a long time ago :D ), and Cod4, actually i only play 3xp ktk, i play only to relax from the day-to-day shits, and socialize a bit( i have other things to do lol) with some friendly players on the server. I hate cheaters, i never used one, idk how to use cheats also, but i recognize cheaters, and sometimes no admins on the server and things go a bit messy.

here is my stats, i don't have the necessary hours played on the server with this alias idk why, my stats are divided in some guids.

i like people enjoy 3xp ktk and sometimes im a bit annoying with prestige from new players, i hope they stay on 3xp servers a max time possible.

I READ and AGREED all rules of 3xP' Clan.

P.S.: Suvivor hate my, he thinks i have cheated ajhahahha

• I hate cheaters, i never used one

This made my day ;)

Well, staring with the application itself it's not a lot informative about your personality and as such I can not decide whether you would fit as a Trusted Player, I've played with you much on the Kill The King server but still it's quite hard to judge your attitude, I mean you are a respectful guy and I like it but that's all I can say just now.

I'll let you know if I feel like being with or against this application in a few days.

Good Luck though and thanks for your interest.

• ok, ty for your reply, about my personality, im 28 if u know what im mean, :), im not a geek or gammer, i really enjoy ktk and i like to kill time with that, and help 3xp community..

i hate cheatrs and never used one cheat lol

• Hey ervilha,

Thank you for your interest in our community.

Your app in itself looks okay. I'll have to wait for more feedback though as I don't know you at all, and your app is not "outstanding". But you sound like a nice guy :P

Also, it's weird that you don't know why your stats are divided into different guids though O.o

Here are the other links:
    3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

I think you should notice when you change your CD-key O.o

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• My bad, didt paid attention on that..

• Since you're 28 , you must be mature no ? XD. Also , im from portugal aswell (ignore this part admins xd) yá mano eu tenho 14 anos mas e sou trusted no server de deathrun , por isso acho que assentarias bem no lugar de trusted (yeah bro , im 14 but im trusted on the dr server , so i think you would be good at trusted player) +1 for me :p

• Since you're 28 , you must be mature no ? XD. Also , im from portugal aswell (ignore this part admins xd) yá mano eu tenho 14 anos mas e sou trusted no server de deathrun , por isso acho que assentarias bem no lugar de trusted (yeah bro , im 14 but im trusted on the dr server , so i think you would be good at trusted player) +1 for me :p

maturity depends of a lot of things, you could have 14 and be mature :) (i hope you have some hehe), thx for the +1..
    im a bit busy this days and i have been away from ktk

• He is clean, I only warned him once for language, that's all. This: "Not allowed to Join" is something different and a mistake. UFaced and Mirko know about it.

He do play a lot, but still can't say something negative nor positive.

All I say, good luck with your app ^^

• #Accepted.

I feel like giving you a chance. You didn't put a lot of effort in your application I think, but I talked a bit with you through PM and I think you would fit the trusted player role. Also no negative feedback and some positive.

Please make sure to follow this thread: You've been accepted as Trusted player/Trial member - Read. and everything should be fine ;)

I'll take advantage of this particular application to remember to all trusted players/members (or any player actually) that if you see any trusted player or member abusing his powers, you should inform me or another admin about it by PM. If he just misuses his powers not on purpose, you should just remind him the rules or how he should apply them ;)

Anyway for now, congratz ervilha and welcome to the Trusted team!

Check your PMs soon.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.