Kill the King - Lost your prestige? Write here.

• hi,
    in game nickname: Radish
    GUID: i'm not sure there isn't only one guid with the name "Radish". I think it's c007117d
    Prestige: my prestige was 16. If you don't belive me ok.. I'll take the prestige you want.
    explanation in an other thread: prestige ktk server
    the only screen i have (old): board.3xp-clan.com/index.php/A…shot1559-jpg/?thumbnail=1i don't have xfire

Edit by UFaced: Prestige wasn't restored, reason: Banned for Wallhack.

• Maybe before spamming twice a day, you could try reading the first post of this thread? Didn't it cross your mind that maybe I didn't write a whole post just for fun, and that the information asked could be useful?

To make things clear, I'll repeat what is already written : I'm busy, often on my phone when I'm on the forums, and not on my PC, so even if you see me online on forums, it's possible that I can't help you at the moment;

1) I don't have a lot of spare time anymore, and I'm kinda inactive on CoD4 now. Which means, it may take quite long before I restore your prestige. I really invite you to install xfire and add me on it, otherwise it may take even longer.

You haven't given me your stats page, and you haven't installed/added me on xfire. Now indeed you're not obliged to, but it's just way easier, because if you see me online on xfire, it means I'm on my PC and I will surely be available.

Now, as you don't have a pic to prove your 16 or 18 prestige (you're not even sure yourslef...), and that the screenshot with the highest prestige is 12, I'll put you to prestige 13 (if ever you edit your post with the required info, otherwise I won't bother taking more of my time for you).

I'll also delete many of the previous posts, to keep the thread clean.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• I am sorry for the trouble again... but before I got back to servers, that I have not had access for a couple of days and I was download again the mod, logically the prestige was reset to 0... I apologize for the double request but I do not understand how that could happen again, I know how little time you have available Ufaced and I ask you for pleasure if you can then give me back my sweaty prestige, not playing very often I would be really difficult to be redone from scratch...
    PS: I just added a prestige from last restoration had! but I know if the lack of screenshoot, you want to give back the same as the last time, i ask for it again apologize and promise that the next time I inquire about how to make a proper backup of prestige
    PS2: Sorry for my bad english

Edit by UFaced: Done.

• Tutto Sborrato, what a sexy photo :D haha

anyway:

UPDATE:
    I've recently worked with mirko to setup a cloudsaving system for rankings/levels.
    This weekend i will try contact ufaced and discuss the required savedata for KTK so your ranks won't get lost again.
    when it's fully operative this thread can get closed <3 and ufaced can have some spare time to play instead of restoring levels :D hahahaha

• Sorry for the Offtopic UFaced, you can delete it if you want :)

@Radish Here is a Xfire link for you, which helps you and UFaced. Xfire - The Ultimate Tournament Platform

3 people waited over a week, another 3 people waited over two weeks, 1 guy waited over three weeks.

If you don't want to download Xfire, fine, but then you need to wait like everyone else. You can use the ShoutBox to contact UFaced too, when you see him Online. This still doesn't mean he is at his PC. (probably Phone)

• I do the request a week ago and i'm still waiting. it's ok. But if others users do a request and after two days they have their prestige.. This it isn't lack of time!

Thank you |HD|.

Radish I assume you are talking about Tutto Sborrato. Well, you can ask him if you want, he hit me up on xfire to ask me if I could join the server to give his rank back. So I came and set his prestige. If it had been you, I would have done exactly the same. I told you xfire can really help to speed up the process. Because I see what you write at the exact moment you write it (except if I'm afk indeed), since a window pops up on my screen. While if you use the shoutbox or PM, I'll only see it when I check the forums, and maybe I'll see it too late and you won't be in game anymore.
    Now indeed you're not obliged to install xfire, I can understand it if you don't want to install a software to use it maybe only once. But don't come here to whine afterwards, because you're just unlucky that I haven't seen you in game yet. I was very busy the last 2 weeks, now I have a bit more free time.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• Hi, I lost my prestige due to a new PC and yea..

1. Bloodybellow [A.k.a. Prof. Dr. HAAAX]

2. Normally I had over 30 but let's say I had only 30 becuz as of 00:40 29.11.2014 there is ERROR 500.

3. I don't have any proof of that, BUT you can ask Sunriize or yourself :)

4. Don't has XFire ):

Edit by UFaced: Done (prestige 34).

• Hey, I won't be able to give you 30 prestiges, because both our stats page and gametracker say that you have less than 100 hours playtime. With less than 100 hours playtime, it's more likely that you were around prestige 15.
    You had a good ratio and kill/min, so I'll give you prestige 18.

Sorry if you were really prestige 30, but I can't remember everyone's level. If you find a screenshot later, you can post it here later.

Also making a backup of his rank is really easy,you should have made one before changing PC. And you should make one now (link to the tutorial in first post).

• Robert, (also my in game KTK name)

GUID: 610b5be0

Prestige: 28

I don't have a screenshot, but I have several witnesses to my Prestige such as Ligero999, Buci, Ervilha and others, so I understand if you won't be able to restore my full prestige.
    Note: Believe I also played with UFaced in a new map called bo2 with Prestige 28.

Thank you. :D

Edit by UFaced: Done.

• Hey Robert,

Your GUID is 610b5be0 not G10b5be0 (3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details).

Anyway, does anyone have any proof of his prestige?
    Yes I played with you and I remember you had a rather high prestige, but I can't remember the exact prestige of everyone ^^

If no one has any, I'll think about which prestige I'll set you to, maybe 25.

Also after I've restored your prestige, you should make a backup of your rank (read the first post of this thread if you haven't yet).