Beiträge von Radish

Ok guys. Don't be stupid. Ok and obviously i turn on again hack but here i met the worst server organization. The forum allow to restore prestige but after about 4 weeks (and more!) the only things i get was a ban. I try to contact admin and so in all ways (xfire too). I think admin don't care about the real situation and (now i can say it) they think they have the "power", they can do or not what they want to do. Really i had this kind of problems with others server too and always resolve with max 3/6 days. This is only my opinion (i hope for you). The only things i can do now it's to rememberr about this.
    not happy. bewildered.

hi,
    in game nickname: Radish
    GUID: i'm not sure there isn't only one guid with the name "Radish". I think it's c007117d
    Prestige: my prestige was 16. If you don't belive me ok.. I'll take the prestige you want.
    explanation in an other thread: prestige ktk server
    the only screen i have (old): board.3xp-clan.com/index.php/A…shot1559-jpg/?thumbnail=1i don't have xfire

Edit by UFaced: Prestige wasn't restored, reason: Banned for Wallhack.

Hi all. Today i open cod4 and i launch ktk server. strangely it start to redownload the mod and, when i join the server, i was at the first level of first prestige. So i close cod4 and i restar it. i rejoin the server and my prestige level change to 8. My prestige before was about 16/18 i don't remember exactly but are a lot of game hours!! i have a picture too with prestige level but it is old. Users in the server can confirm it. please help me