!!! EDIT: PLEASE ANSWER WITH ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION ASKED. IF ANYTHING IS MISSING, I WON'T RESTORE YOUR PRESTIGE !!!
EDIT: Sadly, Xfire messaging client and social website went down in June 2015. Hence, you can't use it to contact me anymore.
I'm more inactive than ever. Which means, if you don't have Xfire, I'll most likely never be able to restore your prestige because I'm almost never on the server. And even with xfire it will surely take a long time. Sorry about this but I cannot do anything about it. You can still post a request on this thread but be aware that it's a possibility that your prestige never gets restored.
Anyway, don't forget to add me on xfire (see below) in addition to providing all the required info. I'll wait for you to hit me up on xfire when you see me online, not the contrary.
If you want your prestige to be restored on KTK, you'll need to write a post on this thread providing some information:
- Your exact name(s) in game. If you have several names that you used for quite a long time, write them all.
- Your GUID (old one and current one if you changed GUID): you can find it by typing your in-game name in the search bar on this website: http://stats.3xp-clan.com/
- If possible, a screenshot or video showing your prestige before it was lost. If you don't have one, I won't be able to give you your exact prestige back. I'll probably give you a bit less than what you had.
- Your xfire username (if you have xfire indeed). You can download it here if you want: Download Xfire
- How did you lose your prestige?
After you've written your post with all this information, add me on xfire (username: ufaced), and hit me up when you're online so I will come in-game and restore your prestige.
If you don't have xfire, you will also be able to contact me on our TS3 server: ts.3xp-clan.com (but I'm more often on xfire). You can download TS3 here if you want: TeamSpeak - Downloads
Otherwise, if you don't have xfire or TS3, you'll just have to wait until I see you in-game and restore your prestige.
1) I don't have a lot of spare time anymore, and I'm kinda inactive on CoD4 now. Which means, it may take quite a long time before I restore your prestige. I really invite you to install xfire and add me on it, otherwise I may simply never be able to restore your prestige.
2) I will restore your prestige ONCE. As I said I don't have a lot of spare time anymore. So once I've restored you prestige, MAKE A BACKUP OF IT (link - click).
Otherwise if somehow you lose it again, I maybe won't take the time to restore it again.
I have other things to do. Making a backup is EASY. The thread about backing up is kinda long, but it's because it's very detailed, not because it's difficult to do. Once again, it's very easy.