Kill the King - Lost your prestige? Write here.

• _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    !!! EDIT: PLEASE ANSWER WITH ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION ASKED. IF ANYTHING IS MISSING, I WON'T RESTORE YOUR PRESTIGE !!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: Sadly, Xfire messaging client and social website went down in June 2015. Hence, you can't use it to contact me anymore.

EDIT:
    I'm more inactive than ever. Which means, if you don't have Xfire, I'll most likely never be able to restore your prestige because I'm almost never on the server. And even with xfire it will surely take a long time. Sorry about this but I cannot do anything about it. You can still post a request on this thread but be aware that it's a possibility that your prestige never gets restored.
    Anyway, don't forget to add me on xfire (see below) in addition to providing all the required info. I'll wait for you to hit me up on xfire when you see me online, not the contrary.

Hi everyone.

If you want your prestige to be restored on KTK, you'll need to write a post on this thread providing some information:

• Your exact name(s) in game. If you have several names that you used for quite a long time, write them all.
    • Your GUID (old one and current one if you changed GUID): you can find it by typing your in-game name in the search bar on this website: http://stats.3xp-clan.com/
    • If possible, a screenshot or video showing your prestige before it was lost. If you don't have one, I won't be able to give you your exact prestige back. I'll probably give you a bit less than what you had.
    • Your xfire username (if you have xfire indeed). You can download it here if you want: Download Xfire
    • How did you lose your prestige?

After you've written your post with all this information, add me on xfire (username: ufaced), and hit me up when you're online so I will come in-game and restore your prestige.
    If you don't have xfire, you will also be able to contact me on our TS3 server: ts.3xp-clan.com (but I'm more often on xfire). You can download TS3 here if you want: TeamSpeak - Downloads

Otherwise, if you don't have xfire or TS3, you'll just have to wait until I see you in-game and restore your prestige.

EDIT:

1) I don't have a lot of spare time anymore, and I'm kinda inactive on CoD4 now. Which means, it may take quite a long time before I restore your prestige. I really invite you to install xfire and add me on it, otherwise I may simply never be able to restore your prestige.

2) I will restore your prestige ONCE. As I said I don't have a lot of spare time anymore. So once I've restored you prestige, MAKE A BACKUP OF IT (link - click).
    Otherwise if somehow you lose it again, I maybe won't take the time to restore it again.
    I have other things to do. Making a backup is EASY. The thread about backing up is kinda long, but it's because it's very detailed, not because it's difficult to do. Once again, it's very easy.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

7 Mal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()

• Hi!

[BBQ]Majestues

I got two guids on that name. Probably because i reinstalled the game twice and backed up my data only not my cd-key :D Not sure which one you need.
    8966dda7
    a55b7812

Last time I played i was prestige 3 level 30. Unfortunately i dont have any screens of it. So I understand if you going to give me back less. :D
    Djoonas will attach a screenshot of me at prestige 1 level ?? or so on here that was the only one he had. :)

Dont have xfire since im on a mac.

Thanks in advance.

Edit by UFaced: Done.

• hey,

Av3ng3r

prestige 11

Please read the first post... It's not here just to look pretty.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• $ i w y .exe
    28 prestige
    55fe7293

I know, i know, I haven't got any ss, but i really was on this prestige. I think you and Insanity remember me and you can do this for me. Slonderomon said he probably has a ss with my prestige, but it is old ss. I haven't got xfire, but i will play ktk more, so we can meet on the server.

• $ i w y .exe
    28 prestige
    55fe7293

I know, i know, I haven't got any ss, but i really was on this prestige. I think you and Insanity remember me and you can do this for me. Slonderomon said he probably has a ss with my prestige, but it is old ss. I haven't got xfire, but i will play ktk more, so we can meet on the server.

unlucky, from about 400 screenshots in my folder, did not found any of screenshot with you, but i am sure insanity and ufaced remembers you

• whats happened ufaced?

It happened that this is the wrong thread to ask what you're asking for, you need to write your post here:
    Get half the prestiges you have/had on another Kill the King server

• My In-game nickname: Yuri

My Guid: c8b20f61

Screenshot: http://www33.speedyshare.com/pQYge/download/Yuris.jpg

My X-Fire username: prokingkiller

I haven't played ktk for quite some time and so I can't remember what prestige I was on though I believe that you will recognise it from the screenshot.

PS. Thanks for the post below, It seems that it's connected to my e-mail. (Gravatar)

• Delta,<3Delta

I don't have any screenshots or video of my prestige,you can see it on my xfire site...

Xfire:franjo5678

I was Prestige 5-6 i'm not sure...and i lost my prestige about 4 days ago...

I have another problem,i reinstall windows 7 before one mounth and only on my pc i got is Cod2,Cod4,League of Legends and Fifa 2012...Every time i want to connect on 3xP KTK server it say i have aimbot,wallhack or im just banned without reason i have no idea what is that,and when i try to reconnect i can play... (First time when I join server it bann me then when i try reconnect i can play) WTF...Please help me and i hope so i will get my prestige back because i played alot of that server and i love him...every day at least 2 hours of gaming... now im prestige 1...

• Hi my name is Van_who and i bought a new pc and a new game also....so i lost my prestige...
    These are the facts:

1~~> Van_who

2~~> stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=136514

3~~> Image No1 View image: data1
    Image No2 View image: data2

4~~> Name on x fire "Straxan"

5~~>You can ask Survivor or Bazookaz for my prestige...i guess he will remember.... thanks for your assistance.