Beiträge von Av3ng3r

Cant really judge since i dont know you but looking at the application i can tell one thing.
    Its way too short in my opinion. You're giving your name your age and your country and the only reason why you want to get trusted is because you want to kick ban other people.

what do you want to here about me ?
    what should i say in your opinion to reasonable the trusted player application ? i cant do more than kick and loading maps then now .. i thought :|;)

Hi there, my name is Jonathan, 18 years old, and im from Germany.
    To my application - I would love to have the chance to help other players, especially on the Ktk server, and stop hackers, insulters etc.pp.
    To the gameplay - If Im online, I usually play on the Ktk server and I think im an experienced player ;)
    If i get a Trusted Player i probably get xfire, but im regular online on the 3xp'Clan - website, at all.
    I read and completly agreed with all the rules/threads. :thumbsup:

Thanks for reading this and i would really like to get positive feedbacks :rolleyes:

Ps.: "Earth's mightiest heroes must come together and learn to fight as a team if they are are to stop(...)" -cheaters- :D
    -The Avengers - the movie-