3xP' CoD4 server rules - Discussion

• actually it is.

setup a formula, time and distance related.
    if it is just for nuketown, you can even assign the spots by the coordinates....

don't say it isn't that simple when it is :D ( cause simple is an opinion based argument <3 )

• its okay to camp 1 or 2 rounds @ car.
    its not okay to camp 1 or 2 rounds @ car to provoke/cause of madness.

so its not simple, i dont talk about writing an anti camp script this maybe simple.
    but to make it find out with what intention the guy is camping is not that simple.

so i say lets form a rule where its about the members to decide.

• maybe a rule in DeathRun server ... Don't leave the activator room when you are activator.
    Cause some people (as activators) just leave the room and die in the traps while other jumpers still on the way to finish. I see its more like suicide and its annoying.
    I don't know if my opinion matter .. but its good to try.

• A rule in KTK - Don't reconnect or use !ktk as a Dog/Assasin.
    Some people do it as a dog and it is pretty annoying, cause then if there is a ''noob'' assasin, he'll not able to kill anyone, maybe he will but it would be really hard for him alone. And also, the dog who has reconnected can be a guard, i think, and it is unfair. Cause you've been picked as a dog that round.
    And punishment for that would be like TempBan for 10 mins if he does it one time, 2nd time 1hour, 3rd time a day.

Cheers,
    nUKA

• maybe a rule in DeathRun server ... Don't leave the activator room when you are activator.
    Cause some people (as activators) just leave the room and die in the traps while other jumpers still on the way to finish. I see its more like suicide and its annoying.
    I don't know if my opinion matter .. but its good to try.

Nah, if the activator is stupid enough to die in his own traps then I view it as an xp loss for the activator. Sure, it may be annoying, but I see it as only an unintentional suicide. Besides, this is rare considering all the rooms the jumper could take including the sniper room, knife room, slide room, tank room, and well....you get my point :) . For an acti to go past the jumper and die is very, very rare. Also, what determines an "activator room" from a jumper area? What is your suggested punishment if the activator were to leave this area? Are you saying the rule is not to leave the "activator room" as acti, or not to commit unintentional suicide in the jumper area? Idk, the rule seems to be too specific and too hard to regulate.

A rule in KTK - Don't reconnect or use !ktk as a Dog/Assasin.
    Some people do it as a dog and it is pretty annoying, cause then if there is a ''noob'' assasin, he'll not able to kill anyone, maybe he will but it would be really hard for him alone. And also, the dog who has reconnected can be a guard, i think, and it is unfair. Cause you've been picked as a dog that round.

I believe we've talked about this before in the past somewhere that ended up in it NOT becoming a rule. The reason was (if I am to remember correctly) because there would be, in most cases other assassins to help the assassin team. Especially with the "new assassin" system put in place. However, in my experience in KTK I've seen a single assassin be forced to face off against 20 guards in lolzor. But again, this is rare. I don't know if this rule would be an effective solution to the problem.

[quote='MicroTom','https://board.3xp-clan.com/Thread/2313-3xP-CoD4-server-rules-Discussion/?postID=27773#post27773']And punishment for that would be like TempBan for 10 mins if he does it one time, 2nd time 1hour, 3rd time a day.

Errrrrr, isn't that a bit harsh ^^? How about specing that person (as in !spec {player name}) until he/she becomes an assassin again? Or maybe warn (first offense) then kick (second offense/repeat)?

• I agree with Reznov and Rhoyder.
    Well about DR it's Expert's choice though. But I also think it's unnecessary.
    And about the KTK dog issue, first I don't think it's such a big deal if dog leaves, I can understand that as I hate being dog myself, and on some maps like lolzor, poolday etc, you can be close to useless. And if he reconnects he'll most likely be an assassin anyway. And second, as Rhoyder said, in KTK 2.10 everyone will be able to choose in options if he wants to be "slave" instead of dog. Also guards will be able to suicide (through quick menu (B)) if they want to help assassins.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.