Re-Application xWaveZeRx

• Hello,

My name is Giorgos,I'm 17 years old borned on 7/5/1995 and I'm from Greece.I speak English as well.

I play CoD4 since 2009 (Deathrun,Kill the King since 2012).
    I wanted to be a Member of 3xP' because you have many people on your servers and i want to learn them and communicate with them.Also I want to protect the server from Hackers,Glitchers,Bug users,Lagjumpers and more...!
    I play on your servers almost a year now,most of u maybe know me like Jack Raiden(Xsjado)...

Mostly I play Deathrun,Kill the King not too much but I play quite often.You can see me on your servers and TS

I join on your TS all the time you can find me there on CoD4 channel.

If you want to contact with me here are the best ways...

Xfire:sta8is21
    TS:xWaveZeRx

*I know this is my second application but most of you don't know me but I want to learn you and you learn me,so let's talk on TS more often if you want.

Thanks for reading my application...

• Guys pls ... u send this re app in the german topic

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nononononononononononono, I'm not banned or busted :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• absolutly -1
    no addition to the clan at all
    just a random nub
    sry for being straight forward, but thats how i think

I think that's a dumb reason to reject - sry for being straight forward :P
    Any new member can be an addition to the clan, as long as he isn't an asshole. I'm sure you've noticed that almost no members are playing on our CoD4 servers anymore. But we need people to enforce the rules and take care of cheaters and rule breakers, and also to have fun on CoD4, since a lot of members have moved to other games. Indeed, not anyone can fit for this role. But rejecting someone just because he is a "random nub" without kno#removed him is not the best to do for the clan IMO. If we only accept people who spend all their time in TS and play all the time playing the same games as our current clan members, I don't think the situation of our CoD4 servers will become better any time soon.

So indeed, we need to know the guy a little bit, and we can't accept anyone simply because we need new members. I'm not asking for that, I'm asking for giving people a chance, even though they aren't german and they are new. I know you don't want to accept only german people, but if you're planning on accepting only people who spend a lot of time talking and playing with you in TS, that's what's going to happen.
    And if that's what 3xP' wants, it would be better if I were told now.

This has not a lot to do with this particular app, but I think I needed to say that because I've seen similar comments on other applications before.

This app is actually not really good, but IMO nothing bad either, except for the language (since your English is really not that good WaveZeR). But what's wrong with giving people a chance? Maybe he isn't good but can still manage to talk English comprehensively, who knows. And maybe he can help on the servers. But we have some time to find that out before instantly rejecting, and we also have a trial period to test people if we think they may fit.

Edit: Though the fact that he likes his own post doesn't play in his favor IMO x)

Guys pls ... u send this re app in the german topic

If possible I think all actions etc by default should be in English. At least this way if someone doesn't change the flag or whatever, everyone will be able to see it (as I think basically everyones wants to see the English content). People who want their topic to be seen only by german people most likely won't forget to pick the flag, and even if they do, everyone will be able to see the thread and I don't think it would be a big issue.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Know him from playing Deathrun and he is a nice guy !!!!

Then why in God's name did you like Skalli's comment? x)

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• hmm,

I don't know what I should think about you.
    Your app is ok, not the best, not the worst, but I'm not sure if you really fit into the clan.

I don't know what Ufaced thinks about it, but I think at first it would be the best to give you the trusted groups.
    Then you can keep the servers clean of cheaters and we get some time to build a better image.
    And after some time, we see if you fit into the clan or not :-)

• @UFaced
    Stop overtexting me, i know your smart, but your precocious way of lecturing everyone is really pissing me off. Your just a human aswell, stop acting like some sort of a prophet.

actually its a good reason. No addition isn't supposed to mean, that hes not able to script, or plays MLG or so. What i mean is, that hes not offering anything in a personal way. Iam playing quite alot on our DR server recently, and i did get to know him, whilst not playing with tag on. ppl tend to act WAY different when they think noone is watching them. As soon as you have your tag on, they start licking your toes.
    Thats why i think he wont be an addition. Seen way too many of those guys.
    Iam sure he wont meet core requirements, such as integrating into the community, being activ on TS3 and board.
    IMO he is only interested in having rights.
    Give him trusted or so if you think hes worth that responsibility.