Beiträge von Skalli

I played on 3xP Codjumper always. Some i play Deathrun, but i usually play on Promod :). XD
    I like all members of this clan.

mhmh
    you always play codjumper, and also Deathrun, but usually Promod? Thats deep man! Smilies wont make dat sentence better :). XD
    You like me aswell? I sure do like you! Many love, very sympathy!
    How do you like Shuzk and NoName3e?
    mhmhmhmh

Hey lads,

just wanted to give you an Update what 3xP is doing atm. Me and a few more 3xP Members are currently playing a Diablo-like-Action-MMO called Path of Exile.
    Iam currently lvl 86 (lvl 100 max lvl), Wooff is lvl 70. Atm we are 4 ppl playing it.
    Its an extremly witty, and fun game, which is even tho its Free to play 0,00% pay to win. The Cash Shop is costumization only.
    The most fun thing about the game is the Skill system, which is really deep and complex, creating so many possibilities to go with. I#ve never played a game like this. Its intense.
    If there are more ppl in our community who play PoE, or want to start playing it, we consider to open up a Clan, and one own section for it.
    If your interested check out some Youtube vids.

I think wingy just wants to go on working on a deathrun server, to be activ in the community again, and i'd be fine with that. Ofc 3xP and wingy had some history, but instead of pondering about the past we should move on. Wingy always did a good job of working on our Deathrun server, like noone else, hes into it and a real old hand in the deathrun community. Why shouldnt we give him some possibilities to prove himself again, as a Mod or Dev or smth? I dont think we've got anything to lose, and those who are against that, because of personal reason, dont need to deal with him.
    I dont think all this is an joke, it would be an old and lame one, and wingy really isnt the type of guy whos doing lowbrow trolls. Hes a quality troll, he'd figure something more witty out.

@Slondermon: Once again, you are NOT in any position to judge over Application. What you think doesnt matter, so stop acting up on application every single time. You can talk when your asked to. So long, leave Clan-internal things to the Clan.

Hope megahorny ppl like yume dont get influenced by her gender.
    Saw you a few times on the server. seemed to be ok. Iam not sure tho if we really need any more trusted players on DR. There are usually quiet a few online. We already had the trouble with having a shitton of ppl with powers before, if you guys remember.

Yume is sau cool. Schade, dass ich die Bewerbung jetzt erst sehe! Sonst hätt ich vorher schon ein paar nette Worte gesagt.
    Dass er sich bewirbt wächst u.a. auch auf meinem Mist, ich glaube er würde richtig gut in unsere Truppe passen! Er ist gut drauf, steht auf unsere Server und ist im TS akiv. Ich find er ist jemand mit dems Spaß macht seine Zeit zu verbringen.

+1, freue mich, dass die andere das auch so sehen ohne von mir belatschert worden zu sein! :D

EDIT: Slonder noone cares about what you would do, or who you would accept. It simply doesnt matter. You have absolutley no clue about the members or the clan (Prove?). so would you mind being quiet? The Decision isnt yours

I'd say wether the app is too short is depending on how skilled he is ;P
    If he's skilled @competitive theres not much more to say, than basic information.
    Let the ones who still play competitive decide if they get along with him.
    Viel Glück.

He's very activ on our DR, he is skilled and seems pretty calm. Never had any bad experiences with him. Never had any experiences with him at all, since hes not talking too much.
    "I think I have never broke the rules." Actually i think so aswell! Atleast none that i know of. Pretty impressiv for someone whos called puta. :p
    good luck

1. Yes i think so, because it is by definition
    2. Your avatar is disciriminatory, because it compares downies with potatos in a cynical way. I dont have closer contact to a downie. Could you explain how a lost hand and the down syndrom are equal?
    3. So first off you tell me that you play with the same key since 7 years. And in the very next sentence you say you've been victim of many cd key thefts? How does that make any sense?
    4. You do not remember any of my kicks, but you want me to name one so you can tell me why it was lame? That means that every of my kicks were lame, since youll find a reason eventually?
    5. I did read your app, and it didnt convince me.
    6. Not in a short period of time while puberty
    7. I dont know what youre talking about
    8. So on the DR server you dont need to respect the rules since you only chill out there?

Iam not that naiv.
    @ HD criticism still is allowed tho

Think i made my point. Not going to go further into this

1) Derp: A simple, undefined reply when an ignorant comment or action is made. Brought to life in the South Park series, when Mr. Derp made a guest apperance at South Park Elementary as the chef for a day, followed by hitting himself in the head with a hammer and exclaiming "Derp!" (Urban Dictionary: derp)

Its not an actual insult, more like a shout out if someone does or say anything stupid. In your case your avatar, your app and most of the follo#removed comments.

Your Avatar is discriminatory. Easy to harass handicapped people. If you find that funny, thats a first sign of inmaturity or even worse characteristics IMO.

2) You admit, that you got kicked by me 2 times, when you later say, that you dont even remember me. Second thing is, that only one kick shows up. the ban is actually from aurel (http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=events&server_id=2&s=81) not me.
    Seems like you dont know what your talking about. But i do know that i had far more problems with you, than just this one kick.I dont believe that you never changed your key in 7 years. I dont believe you even play or own this game for 7 years.

3)I actually kicked you for proper reasons. Because of rules we have. If you find them lame, youre probably wrong for that job

4)" because i always want to help them and i am nice for a lot of them." Thats the classic lame reason everyone lists, when he doesnt actually have a proper reason. I like the clan so much and the people and i love to help people blablabla... How comes you changed your mind? Did trolling people in the internet got boring over night? Did you instead spread your #removeds to bring peace to earth?

Iam too grumpy to be friendly to people, who dont deserve it.
    But well the decision isnt mine, and iam pretty sure noones gonna complain any time soon, since there is noone left to have an eye on it anyway.
    I can only speak for the deathrun server, since its the only one iam activ on. Things went smoother when #removedy had controll of it. He atleast cared and knew the mod and the community.

Only had bad experiences with this guy. Really only! One of the few ppl i always kept in mind as exceptional trolls.
    He definitly changed his key, i kicked him far more often then 2 times on deathrun.
    I mean your avatar speaks volumes. to ridicule downies just shows what a fuckin derp you are.