Beiträge von xWaveZeRx

Hello,

My name is Giorgos,I'm 17 years old borned on 7/5/1995 and I'm from Greece.I speak English as well.

I play CoD4 since 2009 (Deathrun,Kill the King since 2012).
    I wanted to be a Member of 3xP' because you have many people on your servers and i want to learn them and communicate with them.Also I want to protect the server from Hackers,Glitchers,Bug users,Lagjumpers and more...!
    I play on your servers almost a year now,most of u maybe know me like Jack Raiden(Xsjado)...

Mostly I play Deathrun,Kill the King not too much but I play quite often.You can see me on your servers and TS

I join on your TS all the time you can find me there on CoD4 channel.

If you want to contact with me here are the best ways...

Xfire:sta8is21
    TS:xWaveZeRx

*I know this is my second application but most of you don't know me but I want to learn you and you learn me,so let's talk on TS more often if you want.

Thanks for reading my application...

Hello 3xP' Clan,

Name: Giorgos Stefanidis
    Name(In-Game): xWaveZeRx
    City:Athens
    Languages:Greek,English

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟ABOUT ME⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

I play 3xP' Deathrun for almost a year but I changed my Key code because someone got banned from the server and I got too so I lost my lvls(I was 17)but it's ok I don't have any problem I will get my lvls again :P.I also play 3xP' Kill the King for almost a year too.I play CoD4 since 2009,KtK since 2012 and Deathrun since 2012 too.

I want to be a member of 3xP' clan(if you agree of course)because I like to play with nice teammates who respect not only me,but other players I don't care if they respect me,if they don't respect me someone else won't respect them,am I right?I want to help new players to learn the mode,learn stuffs about the server and more.I respect all the rules,I haven't take any warnings/kicks/bans.*I want to protect the server from Bug users,Glitchers,Hackers etc.
    [align=-webkit-center] ⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟INFORMATION FOR ME⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

Xfire:sta8is21

Steam:ooleg3ndoo

Date of Birthday:1995

I also play...

Call of Duty Black ops 2,MW3,League of Legends,AION(some times),Minecraft,NFS World(some times),

Deathrun,KtK,Zombies,Multiplayer

That's all for me,thanks for reading my application,hope for the best.

Thank you

xWaveZeRx