mwahh

• you just don't give up, do you? if you're going to be so immature about it, i'm really not up for continuing this. i've given the proof i can give, but you just don't give up. i'll post all my binds if that's for any good at all.

what sounds like breathing is actually my hand dragging over my mousemat. just saying.

• Why not 1? Because it will turn on or off WH in your Roccat? Dat selfbust tho. :thumbsup:

Now, let's be real. I'm not that noob @IT as you think. It takes around less than a minute to program any key you want to launch any thing you want in the background. ;)

If someone was going to act legit whilst cheating on a Mario and Luigi server, would't they disable the esp permanently on roccat because the skins are just like chams anyway

• Now I won't make any jokes in this post at all.

As far as I see Admins don't even care about your ban and/or unban (you're currently banned by me), mwahh. I wanted to be good and keep servers clear and without cheaters. A lot of people hates me here for my attitude, but I think theer are few people that don't hate me that bad, right? I installed CoD4 back few days ago (2-3) after not having it for over 3 months on my PC. I did it, because some people asked me if I will do it in the future. Honestly, I regret. So, my decission is to uninstall this game again. For those who will wonder if I will install it back: no. You have my word that I won't do it.

Technical stuff - I will talk to UFaced ( @UFaced ) about giving me token to reset my rank to Player on 3xP' servers to avoid stupid situations if I would decide to give away my CD Key (I'm Trusted Player only on one key) to random person.

@mwahh
    I banned you for 1440 minutes, I don't know why stats.3xp-clan.com shows 45 years ban. After that time your ban will expire. I don't care what Admins will do in the future. If they want to let cheaters play on servers they pay for, then I have no questions.

Out.

• Thank fuck

• Yo myst, why do you even try to get someone banned without proof. I mean this can go on for ever. He was banned indeed - but someone unbanned him or he uses a different key or sth. - and than there would be the proof. But everyone bitching around here, without any proof for being innocent or not, will lead nowhere. So why dont you just capture some serious proof and than he gets banned. Its as easy as that.

• Read what i wrote in this thread LINK

• As far as I see Admins don't even care about your ban and/or unban (you're currently banned by me), mwahh.

Just wanted to write a final word (I haven't read everything - at all - so if I say smth someone already said, sorry).
    See all the huge posts in this thread ? It takes a looot of time to read everything carefully, to understand everything. It takes even more time to write an answer that will be fair (just look at the huge posts by deleted User or Viruz; and deleted User even had to write several posts and the situation still wasn't solved, and both of you still were unhappy).

We (admins) have plenty of other things to do, be it IRL stuff or administrating stuff, and if we don't reply to a thread like this one for several days, it's just totally normal. For instance, I had a lot going on with my studies at the time you wrote that thread; I took a look at it from time to time (coz I like to remain updated with what's going on in the community), but I didn't have the time to read everything, and certainly not to think about it (what would be the best/fairest thing to do), and even less to answer to it.

Furthermore, the time we take to handle situations like this - to end up usually in a way that will be felt unfair by at least 1 of the persons involved, if not both persons - we could use it to do a lot more things (IRL or for the community), and which will be helpful for a lot more people.

This situation is the kind of situation which cannot be properly handled anyway. You're convinced he cheats. He takes hours of his time to prove the contrary. He doesn't look like the usual arrogant dumbass cheater, who would most certainly just change key, or change server. Admins (and other people) then doubt he could actually be a cheater. Not even everyone who saw him play, who spectated him, believes he cheats. Then, as you have no proof, how could we possibly make the choice to ban him?
    If we can't be 100% sure, we give him the benefit of the doubt.

TBH, I wish I wouldn't even have taken the time to answer this post, in a way. I'm "losing" time, sort of. But I still like to believe I can help 1 or 2 people by writing stuff like that, make them "evolve".

I wanted to be good and keep servers clear and without cheaters. A lot of people hates me here for my attitude, but I think theer are few people that don't hate me that bad, right? I installed CoD4 back few days ago (2-3) after not having it for over 3 months on my PC. I did it, because some people asked me if I will do it in the future. Honestly, I regret. So, my decission is to uninstall this game again. For those who will wonder if I will install it back: no. You have my word that I won't do it.

Got a question for you :D
    Why did you install CoD4 again? I believe it's because you kinda like this game.
    Then just play and have fun man.
    I also understand you don't like to play with cheaters. So it's better if you have trusted powers so you can get rid of cheaters during your play time.
    And then that's it. Happy and free.
    It's that simple.
    No one will bother you if you don't take care of every single cheater there is on the server. You're not paid to do that job.
    And even if people do bother you, ignore. If they harass you (who knows, that can happen :D ), you can even kick them (with reason "annoy").

What did it bring you to create this thread, in the end?
    I can totally understand if you're eager for justice, if you can't bear unfairness.
    Just remember that if you want to make a player report in the future, you'll need a proof. But you're not obliged to make reports. Really not.
    There will always be cheaters anyway, you can't fix all the wrong stuff going on in the world on your own.

Well, I believe that's all I had to say (that's waaay enough).

Ah no, one last thing :D If you don't want to change the way you act while you're on the CoD4 servers, then you're right, uninstall this game and never install it again.
    Gotta be a big pain in the arse to care about things (cheaters etc.) the way you do while you're playing. You end up writing and arguing more than you have fun, and sometimes even spending more times on forums than in-game. I know that (I guess all admins do), and it can be really awful and frustrating.
    That's all to your credit to be willing to get rid of all hackers and to be as fair as possible, but sometimes it's really, really not worth it.

But if you think you can free yourself of all this, then come and play again, this game is still great somehow, and you'll see that playing "just for fun" can be really relaxing ;)

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.