Beiträge von mwahh

read it all. i want a cookie for that.

now i know i've added alot of things when i've already said we're done with the situation, but this is more of a supporting thing.
    the only way i've actually been able to enjoy cod4 whilst taking care of servers (not entirely on my own. sometimes on my own. sometimes not.) is to simply keep quiet about it. i get into spec to spec the person i think is hacking. whilst i'm in there, i do /record (cheatername), then sit back and watch how he goes. if he really is obvious, i ban him and keeps the demo in the demo folder incase he'd post a ban appeal on the forums. that way i have proper proof to showcase and stand against his case. if i'm really unsure whether he's hacking or not, i don't ban him. i still record the demo, then post it on the forums report section, where i discuss the demo with other admins. once we've come to an agreement, we either ban the player or we stand back and doesn't do anything.
    to me, it's the best system i've worked with. it's simple and fast, and doesn't really take any energy.

and oh, i know you've been doing cod4 movies. they look promising and nice. i wouldn't quit on that just because of something like this. just saying.

thanks for taking action. just want to clear one thing up which i stopped on when i read what you wrote. i never really changed name to anything offensive.
    i went by: mwahh and unscope=hacks (which isn't offensive at all. it was a pure joke).

yeah, i responded immature. it gets to me when i try to be mature and serious about the thing, but the other person never makes an act on the same level. if you notice my other thread, it took a couple of posts before i actually really started to get immature, and get on with the insulting.

yeah i know i broke rules. i simply took some of those kicks without complaining about it.

and finally, saying someone is butthurt to me isn't an insult. it's more or less a topic which should be discussed whether it's true or not.

anyways, it's done. thanks for interfeering viruz, i appreciate it. there's nothing more to do here. i'm taking my 24h hour ban for being an immature person towards myst and the rest of the community. not going to really cry about it.
    i hope we all get along better in the future.

actually i'm not the creator of the second video. mack did that one. the first one was a major joke about the entire thing, not just myst.
    tbh it's sorted out. myst created a problem for himself and acted childish when he didn't co-operate to find a solution for it. he now stepped back and erased the problem. maybe not the best way, but it's done.
    we've also pm'd quickly. it's fine between us.

in the end, all i've done is harsh jokes which i've apologized for in a pm. my jokes are never meant to be taken serious or personally. they're jokes. nothing more. laugh with me or don't laugh at all, i don't mind which. just don't take them personally.

so i was just on the nuketown server, playing with a friend. we got continously kicked by myst for bringing up jokes with eachother which had to do with myst's other report thread about me, which yes, probably was pretty dumb, but if he gets annoyed.. /cg_chattime 0.
    so, i'm now banned for 24 hours, along with mack for wallhack. i don't have anything to add about that. everything is in this thread. mwahh

he really does think i hack doesn't he?

right, anyways, to begin with, myst is a really really really butthurt person for getting killed in a game. i don't know if he realises this himself, but he's extremely immature. his profile page says he's 20 but i don't know about that. so far it's like been talking to a 10 year old.
    alright, he does neither have any knowledge of hacks. yeah he probably gets what wh is and whatnot, but he doesn't know how things works.

yeah.. no roccat doesn't shoot backwards. i know. it just doesn't. [Promod] enzR + dAMMMO!~ - YouTube

now, what else does he do? well, he kicks for being annoyed far far too easily. and not only just once, no no.

he also thinks he's some kind of god just because he has the power.

so, what have myst done wrong? well, he has broken several rules. he's been really butthurt and kicked us more than we had to be kicked. he has lied. he has tried to prove that he knows anything about hacking. he has insulted me (after i sort of, sort of not insulted him. i'm fine with that one). he has banned me with an invalid reason. and finally, he has just not grown up to be in his position of power.

i'm not taking this between me and myst. that's already been done in his thread. i'm taking this with higher admins, for a solution to the problem. (because myst doesn't want to read the posts where i explain the solution.)

*cough* banned me for wh when i've obviously proven that i don't have it *cough*
    *cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

you just don't give up, do you? if you're going to be so immature about it, i'm really not up for continuing this. i've given the proof i can give, but you just don't give up. i'll post all my binds if that's for any good at all.

what sounds like breathing is actually my hand dragging over my mousemat. just saying.

then there's nothing to do. if you're going to be a ten year old child about it, then heck, maybe you should try to experience life more and start understanding what the common way of act today's society lives up to. the video is being uploaded.
    so let me just ask you, if i record all of my current processes in task manager, start cod4 and play the game, then record it again, how am i able to hide the hack? oh, is it a bluetooth mp3 device with hacks on it which goes to my game? yeah, that must be it.

oh well, i think we've seen who you really are. you know.. you make a problem for yourself, and where i explain the reason to the problem and possible solution to the problem, you simply refuse to read about it. and when i've given you pretty much all proof there is to ever give from my situation, you just won't accept it.

and about recording demo's on pub, which you mentioned earlier. recording cheaters on pub within a demo is the best way possible to report someone. there's ingame commands in /devmap and in demo's where you can hide walls, see where enemies are on the compass 24/7, etc. it's the ultimate version of busting someone. if you don't do that and simply just leave it to be, then come crying to admins about the person without any proof whatsoever except your own words, then you really need to start thinking about what you're doing. really.

video is still being uploaded.

edit: and oh, what the actual fuck would seeing my hands on my keyboard prove? yeah i'm pressing those five buttons alot.. oh i think it's w.. a.. s.. d.. and probably spacebar. and oh, that number 2 button for switching weapons. and look, he's moving his hand, i can calculate how accurate a shot is by looking at his mouse.

i'm unable to record from angles where i can show the screen and keyboard at the same time. i can't strap it to my chest, nor can i place it on my head. that's what gopro's are for, and i don't have one of those. i'll record the screen, place the phone behind my keyboard to capture my screen.
    will edit this post when it's uploaded.

right, i don't care what name you go by. my style of playing pub have been and will always remain stupid - jumping around like a moron and shooting everywhere. no matter what direction you see me from, i'll always be jumping around like an idiot. heck, i did the same when lonely got on. oh, someone with an 3xp tag. should i change my style just because someone got on? why would i? exactly, i wouldn't. there's no reason to play if you're not having fun, right?

so, since you took this the childish way out and just didn't co-operate, it is best to leave it in the hands of the admins, who might just be a bit more mature and try to find a solution to your problem, as you stated.

oh so stream wouldn't be enough? i do see your point in that. aimassist wouldn't really show up on screen. so, i'm going to try to make a detailed post about it. whilst alot of things will look like excuses to my ingame actions, the main point of it is to bring awareness about the fact that i do know what i did and that i do know why you think like you do.

just to be an gentleman, i'm going to link the thread where i got my recent unban. here you go. ban. i'd appriciate a unban as i'm actually not hacking. (nuketown) .

so, to start it off i'm just going to share a magical secret a friend of mine, mack, taught me. instead of trying to unscope once or twice, do it all the time. it will hit at one point. of course, a unscope is completely random since bulletspread is a thing. and we all know about distance and hit possibilities, but there's also another trick. strafe and stop. that's literally it. strafe and stop, and you'll gain accuracy. it's fairly simple to be honest. this guy explains it really well. ( Idiot's Guide to Accurate No-Scoping! (LEARN NOW!) (CoD4/5) - YouTube )
    now of course these are not a 100% accurate either, and hitting unscope which seems impossible to hit comes down to luck. really, you don't even need to line up so your target is in the middle of the crosshair. it's just luck.
    so why do i hit unscopes? because 75% of all the shots i do are unscopes. the more you try the bigger chance of hitting, right?

what i find funny though, is that when you were speccing me, and supposedly banned me, i weren't hitting anything. it was like you did it out of pure hatred of my existance. now this is an excuse. i didn't hit alot of unscopes. however, quite a few of the ones i did hit were either through some wall or right when someone showed up from a corner. sound? yeah even though i play pretty low music in the background, i can still hear people. now during tdm it's hard to hear footsteps, but that's when the radar comes in, as well as the gunshots positions. i'm currently using a 7.1 surround headset. from my experience so far, i do have it easier to hear if the enemy is behind me or if he's to the right behind me. when i don't really listen, i shoot at what i see move. hence why i'm doing better when i'm against the team with black and red suits. they're easier to spot, and therefore easier to react to. it is all an excuse though. again, it's just to prove that i'm aware of why you think like you do.

and you know, a while back we used to play alot. i really got the impression that we were just fine with eachother. we both were aware about eachothers experience level and we both had fun during the time we played. i went by the name trudye and emo<3 back then. might ring a bell, might not. just getting it out there.

anyhow, if i now were cheating, wouldn't that have been a bust at some point during streams? like, there has to be some shot which goes flying away in some weird direction i weren't even close to aiming at. of course i could have been an amazing ninja and hid it during the entire streams, really well. but then comes this part. i'm an admin on the ic3 servers. i've been since a few months back, and people know i don't hack. now, my job as a server admin is to take care of the servers and make it a fair and stable game for everyone. so, why would i play legit and try my best to keep our ic3 servers as clean and fair as possible, and then get on other servers to do the precise opposite of what i worked for? it makes no sense. the only answer here is what you decide yourself. would i spend time on cleaning servers up and then going into others to ruin it, or would i not? my answer is obviously no. no i wouldn't do that. but i'm just me, and internet is known for it's trust issues.

so, back to the streaming thing. i actually did start my stream when you said you'd post this. if it's to any convince at all, here's the link. Twitch

now if you look into other highlights on my twitch channel, you'll most likely find quite a few where even i name them things such as roccat and sry for hacks and whatnot. that's not because i literally cheat, obviously. it's basically memes.

so here's a gif of a video i made a few days ago.

how would that shot hit? well first of all it was lucky af. secondly, it was about five ele's into the game. that's an random pub 1v1 where i trolled in ele's, and hit that randomly. you see, luck is random. sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't.
    now here's the second part of the video. if i was using aimassit or something alike, the shot would surely have hit, right?

it missed. why? unlucky.
    my point is, the more you try, the bigger procentage of a chance you'll have in actually hitting it. it might still not hit at all, or it might hit everytime. it's random.

so, after writing this, i hope you do see how serious i take the subject, and how much i really would like the game to be fair for everyone.

thanks.

so i came across two very obvious little ones when i randomly wanted to make a pub video.
    i'm seeing now that one of the guys was taken care of by the one and only beautiful update <3 therefore i'm not going to waste time looking up his guid or anything.
    so, about the other guy, AnalBlitzkrieg (rly creative name rly).
    stats - 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    guid - 1044e872
    and of course, the proof.
    casual pub gameplay with the casual everyday hackers - YouTube
    i did not record a demo, and honestly, this should be enough. it's pretty clear around 6:00 and one or two rounds after that.

<3

thanks. i connected to the server and played around whilst streaming.
    Twitch
    ignore the first minutes. i was just messing around and tried to get the qual right and make my fps somewhat stable, which later on gave up on me, but whatever.
    contact me if you want me to play with just you and stream at the same time.
    you might want to take a look on the guy "Swagger" next time anyone is on. i've never really wanted to report anything because i was uncertain, but there's a few moments he should make himself pretty obvious during the record.

of course. mind adding my skype? i will send you a message as soon as i'm able to go online and stream. keep in touch though, obs do lower my fps rate by about 50 frames, so my movement might not be the greatest. of course, this is not the case, but i hate myself look bad with bad movement xP

stream: Twitch

and about the walltracing, really i do remember what have made it look like i saw the enemy through the wall, but in reality, it was my trying to smoother my aim. i did see a killcam from myself where it looked pretty much like i kept my aim on the enemy through the wall all the time, and later unscoped him rigth as he hopped out from the corner behind garage. but at that particular movement, i tried to get myself as far into garage as possible, but failed pretty horribly and tried to aim myself into garage, but then assuemed he'd not be by the bomb but outside. really, it's useless for me trying to explain, i just want to prove that i do understand why it made me look pretty unclean.

but then again, add my skype and i'll talk to you as soon i'm on and able to stream.
    the username and information about it is stated above, but i'll just repost it for you c:
    alex_edling is the username. i'm from sweden and my skype profile should look pumped up with emo-ish shit.

i'm not going to cry over a ban. but really, i can honestly say i am 100% clean. it's full honesty, wether you believe it or not. i do enjoy playing on that very server, because i'm a fan of nuketown and honestly, i have made many friends on just that particular server.
    now, if just you, deleted User, are seeing this post, contact me on skype. (alex_edling is the username. i'm from sweden and my skype profile should look pumped up with emo-ish shit.) i can prove myself clean.
    afterall, i have been streaming cod4 multible times and wouldn't mind doing it again.
    now wehter you unban me or not, i still wish to talk to you about it. you don't have to worry, i'm not a trash talker and talk shit just because i was banned. i simply want to ask why you didn't spect properly. i know i've seen you speccing mutlible times when i'm on, but you weren't this certain time. you could also have asked my to turn on stream, or even record my gameplay.

but seriously though, just because i use @music doesn't mean it's loud music. i can still hear you run around, and i have a brain so i would expect you to come at certain spots.

3xP' 24/7 Nuketown TDM/SD | 91.121.21.210:28968