Report abusing Trusted Players

• Hello,

I know that we have much trusted players, who abuse their rights on the 3xP' Servers,

they throw out kicks and tempbans, if someone lagjumped one time or stuff like that he gets tempbanned again
    and again and again. Trusted arent allowed to use their tempban as an permaban..
    Also i heard about much trusted players are insulting and offensive.

Also a trusted isnt allowed to just kick warn or tb people who he just dont like.

I will be consequent, and demote every Trusted Player who abuse his rights like this with no exeption!

The 3xP' Members are to inactive on the Servers to control the trusted,
    so we need you to report the trusteds if they act like this!

So Please tell us names and what they did!

Greetings,

Viruz

• i can on codjumper, im not responsible for the other servers, and i dont know anything about them. so this would be ufaced job

• provocate from left to right and visa versa.

trusted players which got demoted for abuse start to complain and fight/argue with others.

there is a difference in abuse and making use of powers for personal vendetta.

imo this is a personal matter between 2 parties.
    from which i heard complaints about both.

just saying

• As you can see I deleted the posts about Buster. I think it's kinda obvious that things are currently done about it already. So no need to post anything related to this matter here.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• The other day, Jimdawg, a trusted player on the KTK server, kicked Hayalet with the reason: "Sorry but i had to kick you". At the time, Hayalet was the king, playing legitimately, and did nothing or said nothing to invoke a kick upon himself. On behalf of Hayalet, I request that an admin look into this matter so that it may not occur again.
    Thank you.

• Hey guys i have to report toxic potato.

He banned me two times for wallhacking and silentaim. My friends know im not cheating im just an above average gamer and have over 1000h in cs go and im legenary eagle. Toxic potato only banned me if im top fragger and have many kills...
    It seems like he dont have enough experiences with cheaters and also read his profile some guys like me already complained cause of his bans.

• Your apparently experience isnt a proof. Lets just take those Counter Strike League Players exposed as Cheaters as an example that the Title of a "Pro-Gamer" isnt something you can rely and put any trust on.

Trusted Players are able to make their own decisions. Mistakes are possible as it is a part of being human. The only recommendation I can give you in this matter is request the Record and let someone else like UFaced or Viruz decide. Entirely for that Reason we have a Unbanning Section here. But be warned, disputing the tempbans is one thing but pretending to have a clean Vest is something else. Im just saying it as we already had a Case like this. :)

I also point out the Sticky post in the Unbanning Section so you provide enough Information so its possible to process the Unban-Request

Kind regards,
    Rhoyder

• Jimdwag,this "trusted player" glitched and shot me through the wall in die hard as i was activator,and excessus knows the story,Also a player named zebra horse was flaming in 3xP Dr server while jimdawg was online,But he didnt doanything to him,he only warned people that flamed zebra horse back.

• Jimdwag,this "trusted player" glitched and shot me through the wall in die hard as i was activator,and excessus knows the story,Also a player named zebra horse was flaming in 3xP Dr server while jimdawg was online,But he didnt doanything to him,he only warned people that flamed zebra horse back.

@UFaced remember my complaints in private?
    Seems like jimdawg still hasn't come to sense..

Also:

The other day, Jimdawg, a trusted player on the KTK server, kicked Hayalet with the reason: "Sorry but i had to kick you". At the time, Hayalet was the king, playing legitimately, and did nothing or said nothing to invoke a kick upon himself. On behalf of Hayalet, I request that an admin look into this matter so that it may not occur again.
    Thank you.

A bit older but still valid..