Member application

• Should we accept Luzzi into the CJ-team? 7

1. Yes (3) 43%
    2. No (4) 57%

Hey guys I wanna apply for member.
    I used to go by as Fact'UmcreDOLLA, but i changed my name to Luzzi.
    So here's the sum up:
    -Luzzi
    -March 23rd 1999
    -Hardest map I've finished is Galaxy
    -I wouldn't know I hate gaps :P
    -I can speak English, Dutch and a little bit of german.
    -I want to join 3xp because I am pretty active on this server and I want to be able to help people which is a lot easier if I can tp and stuff. And the deagle camo is lit :p.
    -http://stats.3xp-clan.com/client/5b15dd79
    -http://steamcommunity.com/id/UmCreS/
    -I am from the Netherlands, right now I have a lot of free time on my hands and I just love playing codjumper so much. Even after all these years. I will be studying International Business Administration and hopefully make a shit load of money. Also I love memes and fucking around :).
    -I used to be in Fact. It used to be the best mw3 pubstomping clan but unfortunately died down as the following call of duties weren't as good.
    -I have read and agreed with all the terms (plz don't use me in a human centipied experiment).

Anyways I hope to be accepteted, and thank you anyway for reading my application.

• Better make it a Trusted Application. You told me that you only want permission to use teleport commands.
    Imo you doesn't fit in the team if you think like this.

Trusted2/3 (no sure) has permission to teleport. Better go for this ranks then.

• You told me that you only want permission to use teleport commands.

If this is the case, personally not sure if you should be apart of the team. As shown on your app too: "I want to be able to help people which is a lot easier if I can tp and stuff. And the deagle camo is lit".

Then again, I agree, it is a lot easier to help, I guess we'll see what everyone else says when the poll goes live. Good luck.

• If this is the case, personally not sure if you should be apart of the team.

If this is true, I agree. But I don't think this is the case. I've seen him been very mature, friendly and helpful to all the players, always helping people when they're asking for help.

Zitat von Luzzi

I want to be able to help people which is a lot easier if I can tp and stuff.

Zitat

And the deagle camo is lit :p.

Obviously, I saw the deagle camo as a joke.

My opinion still stays unless there's a screen or whatever showing up here of luzzi saying he only wants the tp command.
    Even if a screen like this shows up, I would strongly believe it's a misunderstanding. I guess most of you have seen that he's already helping people often, obviously it's easier to be able to help if you have access to, for an example, the tp-command.

• Hey guys, I think the vote will be soon right?
    Anyway if you choose to vote no could you let me know why so I can work on it for the future :)
    Thank you in advance.
    (and concerning that tp situation, hawk defended me spot on so I didn't really have any further comment on it)

• After a long time seeing this dude I changed my mind.
    He's been active for a long time now and is polite. Also his jumping skills improved a lot lately!

If I'd be able to vote (didn't vote yet) I'd vote yes. 3xP is dying anyways cuz almost no members active on 3xP CJ... :S

Ark

• Noob

Hat das Label Accepted hinzugefügt