Voting system

• Hello,

Ever since the new mod was released there were issues with the voting system.
    It's been some time and these issues still haven't been fixed.
    Issues like: You cannot click any of the maps during voting or sometimes a map with lesser votes than time wins.
    I want to ask if this can be fixed? It's a bit annoying/confusing sometimes.

The rest of the new mod is very nice! and thx for making it.

Robin

• sometimes a map with lesser votes than time wins.

That's not a bug, that's a feature. Srly!
    We sum all mapvotes and compare it with the extend vote.
    If all mapvotes together are less then extend map vote, then extend map wins
    else choose map with most votes

You cannot click any of the maps during voting

Is there any way to reproduce this? I know about this bug, but it doesn't happen very often and I can't reproduce it myself. The endmap vote is one of the most complicated parts in the whole mod:
    you have to catch the click on the client, sent it to the server, increase the counter for the specific map, decrease the counter for prev. maps and then send the new values to all clients. Also don't forget to add a border on your selected map.

• @mirko911 Idk if it helps you, but when you can't vote for a map, you aren't completely stuck. You can still vote for extend time.

One thing I would suggest to change is the specfps to be on by default and you can turn if off if you want. As it is now it's off as default and we have to tell every single player to turn on specfps in the cjhuds.

• One thing I would suggest to change is the specfps to be on by default and you can turn if off if you want. As it is now it's off as default and we have to tell every single player to turn on specfps in the cjhuds.

+1 this, I have lost count on those which have asked "What fps are you using" when they are spectating me or someone else in the server and have to tell them the directions of enabling the spectate fps display.

• mp_descent is the default map.
    The endvote updates the sv_maprotation_current dvar. If the vote somehow doesn't add the voted map to the dvar it will fallback to mp_descent. Would be cool, if you could tell me the name of the map which won the vote.

Today, shortly after posting that reply... It was mp_islands.

All other maps on the vote weren't able to vote on, only mp_islands was (1st map - top left) and it directed to mp_descent