Beiträge von Robin

Ingame name: Robin
    Birthdate:22/10/1994 (22 years old)
    Hardest map finished: mp_palm_v2 *EDIT*
    Gaprecord: I honestly don't know. I hate gaps.
    Language: Dutch, English
    Statistics page profile: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

About myself:
    Hello, I am Richard from the Netherlands. Yes my in-game name is not my real name, but it's derrived from Batman :P . I am currently in my 3rd year of computer science and I love it.
    In February I start with an internship for 5 months as a Java programmer for the server side programming, and I'm really excited about that. It will mean that I have less time for cod4, but I am certain that I'll still be active!!.
    Furthermore, I am learning electric guitar. I am still really bad at it, and I don't want to be good at it. I just like it as a fun side hobby.
    I also watch alot of series like Naruto, Westworld, Breaking bad etc, and like to play cod4.
    I am also trying to run more caus I'm lazy as shit :(.

Gaming past:
    I am a person who picks one game and play them for years. I only play games I am realllly into and more than just like.

The first game I played was Runescape. I was reaallly addicted to it and was like combat level 120. But after years of playing they made some terrible updates and I quit.
    My second game I played for years was Warrock. It's a shooter that was really fun and I was pretty good after some time. Unfortunately everyone stopped playing the game, and the game was full of bugs and lag.

My next big game is Call of Duty 4. I never gotten into the actual game, but started to play mods almost right away. My first mod was Deathrun which I played alot and was really in love with it. I also played a bit on 3xp deathrun when it was really popular. I made two (shit) maps for it called mp_dr_imaginary and mp_dr_mineshaft.
    But imo alot of servers has gotten worse over the years. Almost every server bumped the movement speed up by alot which made it so you didn't need much skill at all to make the jumps. Secondly, everybody is complaining on the activator when it's his job to activate. And I am really sick of things like spawn all players and end_room order.

After that I started playing Codjumper. I started playing on Styxgaming when I started out as an easy way player. Then I stopped some time and after that I started playing codjumper on the 3xp server. That was the moment I got really into codjumper, and I am still playing on your servers. I am a bit of a casual player and I progress at a very slow rate.
    At the moment Cod4 - Codjumper is the only thing I play, and I am still not bored of it.

Why I want to join the 3xP' Codjumper-Team:
    Last Friday was the first time I was invited to the Rpg fun in a private 3xp server. I had a really good time and would like to play some more games with you!
    I never done editing, but I am open to play in a demo (but I think I have to get alot better before being in one).
    I also know a bit about mapping and I could try to make a codjumper map. I don't have the time now, but maybe in the future!
    And the most important one is that I really like helping other jumpers progress, but am sometimes unable to.

I have seen and I agree to the rules and I will follow them.

Yours faithfully,

Robin

Hello,

I think the ranked system is really bugged. There was one time that I was Veteran for a hour, and after that I was adept again. Today I was expert for a couple of hours, and now amateur again... and I can't use weapon skins when i'm amateur level. Also, sometimes I see random people on expert level who are not. It's really bugged and could it be fixed?

Sincerely,
    Robin

Hello,

Ever since the new mod was released there were issues with the voting system.
    It's been some time and these issues still haven't been fixed.
    Issues like: You cannot click any of the maps during voting or sometimes a map with lesser votes than time wins.
    I want to ask if this can be fixed? It's a bit annoying/confusing sometimes.

The rest of the new mod is very nice! and thx for making it.

Robin