BlankScar's re-application for 3xP' CodJumper Team

• Should we accept Blankscar in the 3xP' CJ Team? 14

1. Yes (11) 79%
    2. No (3) 21%

Hey, First off I just wanted to say that I am aware that the things that happened in the past will affect your decision but I hope I get a second chance, althought the choice is yours :)

My name is Jan

My birth date is 5.8.1997

Im not sure which my hardest map that i've finished is but i think most of you know about my skill level by now.
    But for a comparison lets say i can play about 16-17 /20 map difficulty

I dont do gaps since i tryharded them for a few weeks few months back but i landed about 381-383 ish and for norpg i really dont know.

I can communicate in english,croatian,slovenian and i understand just a little bit of german but only the real basics. I live in slovenia which lies between croatia austria italy etc...

I would like to join the 3xP community because i have fun with alot of the members on the server and on teamspeak, i also like the community nowadays. I can also help with mapping and performing demos

My stats page: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

My steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BlankScar1233

Im an average person im 190cm tall kinda skinny. Im a national champion in 9pin bowling in my category. I like sporting and hanging out with friends i also like gaming alot. I enjoy talking to friends via skype,ts,discord etc. I am currently studying in a highschool to become a carpenting engineer currently in my 4th year.

My past gaming/clan experiance would be the clans eBc,3xP and of course NH' which i was an admin of. I played most cod's but i im in love with cod4 and its engine despite the buggs that would be bouncing or elevators etc... i also play alot of osu and i used to play fifa and csgo.

I also agree with the rules listed in the 3xP' CodJumper Team application process.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Love Blank, Kappa :)

• Hej Jan,

I enjoyed reading through your application and have also spoke to you about the 'past' which may affect our personal opinions on you being part of 3xP' CJ-Team.

Personally I don't see a problem in you being a member of 3xP' CJ-Team, again.

You're a nice & mature guy, we have seemed to get along well (I hope) and have spent quite a lot of time talking out of the server.

You full-fill the requirements and have my Yes without a doubt.

Lets hope other members think you deserve another chance as well.

Good Luck <3

• Thanks hawk and jayme.
    But yeah we will see opinions of others :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Hey Blank,

I didn't really understand why you 'left' the team in the 1st place, since I've heard many different reasons from multiple different people. And if I have to be honest, some of the reasons I've heard don't have you in good light at all.

Even though I consider you as a good friend, you probably know that I have to think what's best for the team. So until this is explained, I'll hold off my opinion for now.

EDIT: Just had a good chat with Blank and he explained everything to me personally. Even though I know that some members don't like him, I feel confident enough to give him another chance. Good luck my man! +1

- Funkiboi

• I'm sorry blank but I kinda have to agree with Funk here...

Zitat

I didn't really understand why you 'left' the team in the 1st place

Zitat

Even though I consider you as a good friend, you probably know that I have to think what's best for the team. So until this is explained, I'll hold off my opinion for now.

• Zip i talked to Funk and i explained the whole background to him and if u want i can tell it to you too or ask him.
    But sure if thats ur vote then ill take it :)
    Dont worry about it xD

• Ok so to clearify this in a long story short.

When i left 3xp it was because i didnt feel welcome anymore. Also some people said that i was fairly immature and was getting into un nececary fights etc. I can blame that on my forced breakup with my long relationship girlfriend that kinds ruined my life but that would sound pathetic. Altho my life is fine now so dontworry about that.

Also i got into bad blood with viruz about descent v3 and i did say alot of critisism about it to him.
    Also if youre wondering why i left nh it is because it died so that would be why im here and not just hopping clans hopelesly

• we didnt got into bad blood because u critisized descent_v3, we got into bad blood because i didnt like your behaviour in the past, your shittalking, immaturity and lying around, which u never admitted, although it was obvious.

however ill keep back with my oppinion of the present about you for now, because i will talk this through and gather the oppinions of the others, and especially the other leaders.

• Yeah, i maybe didnt use the right words in describing but that is what i tried to say. I did mention the immaturity and flaming if you will.
    But on that lying part we probably will never find a compromise so i wont say anything about that as i dont want to fight nor can i be arsed too :)

• My point of view about Blanks joining will only focus on his behaviour nowadays,
    because I joined the clan at a time where all of this "fighting" (?) was already over and am not able to establish an objective judgment.

What I can say though is that he was very friendly to me so far and gave me the chance of testing his map in progress.

With that being said, I would like to give a Yes.

• Thanks for the support guys. Appriciate it alot :)