Time to say Goodbye

• Hi everyone,

(Due to the recent events and discussions, this post comes earlier than planned.
    It's sad because I wanted to wait for the right time.
    But when I saw the response on deleted Users post and how the core point got avoided I knew the right time is now.)

Now to the initial post:

This is something I have been thinking about a long time
    and postponed this post for some time.

I have to do this step to feel free and dont have to wear it around with me.

This is my duty to do it in this way and not to leave secretly, put the tag off
    and just disappear.
    And it's the least I can do for the team.

So what is this about.. simply about leaving gaming especially cod4.

I had a great time over all the years and spend alot of time and met alot of people.

So why would I want to stop gaming?

Simply because these times are over for me.
    Gaming got to a point for me where it's no more fun but more a time filler.
    Since alot changed for me especially in this year I'm glad that I came to the desicion
    to finally make this step.

When I started gaming/jumping everything was new. It was the very early beginning in the cod4 cj history.
    I always had fun even tho i didnt had half of the knowledge which is basic to every beginner nowadays.
    When I joined 3xP I have already been playing for some years and it felt good to be in such a nice team again.
    But the team changed quickly and came to a point where it was nothing special anymore to be a part of this team
    and the team kinda missed it function as a "cj-team" in my eyes.

That is not the main reason to leave.
    It's the whole: the change of cj, the change of the 3xp team and mainly because gaming itself got boring.

Still Im happy that I've played this game, I met alot of people and had a great time while playing cj
    and getting into the competitive scence.

To finish mp_newgate was the last motivation boost I got and but I kinda knew at the point when I finished it
    and just waited for the release that my time is over.
    And Im glad that I managed to finish this map to give cj and the community something back for the great time I had.

So I will put off the 3xP tag since there is no point in wearing it when Im quitting.
    And to give cj something more back there will be one more project which doesn't mean you will meet me often on servers etc.

In the end there is nothing more left expect saying thanks to everyone who crossed my way over this long journey.
    I made alot of experience and gained some friends but I have to look forward and focus on new things.

Goodbye

toXijeE

PS: dont take this as a reason for a discussion

• wow :( i dont even meet u and deleted User what i can say hope u got the best luck on ur life and just let me say somthing about u and deleted User u guys did somthing speacile for cj and for team u guys create 2 very nice maps wich galaxy and newgate thanks for all time u guys spent for cj betwin having fun with us creating map but u guys always here i mean u guys always on the heart of cj gl with ur life toxi :( @badboy bye :(

• Sad to see you gone,
    as i talked everything through with you in private, things are said for me =)

I wish you a great time in your future, and i guess we will see ourselfs from time to time on the server or so :P
    cant wait for your "project" what ever it will be :D