Me Apply For Trusted !

• HI!
    First of all Merry Christmas!
    My name is Sara I'm from Iraq I been playing CoD4 for a long time now and my in game name is : >=Chief Sara=< , eXq::Cookies .
    I played on 3xP alllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot :D
    I was in UAE recently and busy with uni so I wasn't so active .
    My player stats are
    1- The new one : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    2- The old one : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    I played 264.02 hours on DR . I don't play much on Nuketown , HC or KTK.
    allot of players knows me in DR :thumbsup:

I know the rules and ofc I accept them .
    I honestly and simply want to be apart of 3xP ! It won't hurt if you accept one more friendly nice cute trusted player :love:

Thank you for reading my application !

• Nice, freindly, respects others, everyone loves her, she often leaves because of duchbags insulting her or hacking in the server it will be great if she can just kick them xd

She'll be a great trusted cuz she's active, you won't regret it ;)
    +1

░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ░░░░░█▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
    ░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
    ░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
    ▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
    ▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
    ▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▀▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
    ▒▒▀▄▒▀▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▒▒▒▒▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐

• Haha would be a friendly fit into our trusted group, she'd school anyone in a kindness competition ;)

Edit: However, you still need to address the primary reason for your previous trusted declination. Simply:

1) explain the reason of your multiple IP addresses
    2) perhaps add a bit more detail to your app (wouldn't hurt)

Edit 2: hehe, forgot about your brother. It has been a while :P .
    Edit3: New opinion later in thread

• Seems to be a key code from Internet.

It's always a problem, because many people is using one key. And obviously very often these keys are used by haxors.

Afterwards one of the player want to be a Trusted Player and after looking at his stats we can't say, that he is totally trustworthy.

Edit: Also we can use VPN/PROXY or other technology and we've a IP from another country.

• Did some digging, you either seem to change your IP often or someone loves your Name.

3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

This Statpage lead somehow to those Names: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

The first two are not even mine , I am not Dark*World...
    mhm $iwy and Rhoyder are right but what if I can make sure no one use the same CD Key ...
    I can right? :/
    @Rezzy I didn't put an explanation to the declination of my first apply cause it was all messed up it got declined cause they thought I am DARK*PR0 , you see we live in the same house and use the same router since we are brothers .
    It's just simply I am not DARK*PR0 , eXq::2Shae and ExcesusNL can prove that,I am also not DARK*WORLD ..
    Don't make this complicated when it's not please.
    If you don't want me as trusted simply vote no it's your choice .
    It's just something I really wanted , to join potato and shae to trusted , It wont effect much if I don't get accepted I'll still be in DR playing and having fun with dese nubs :thumbsup:
    Edite: as for the name thing yep people just like trolling about this shit how can i stop them? even one of your trusted used my name did you say something to him about that ? why did he get the trusted in 3 days ? 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    my in game name was HaHa now snypes is dead afk I didn't see him , did anyone see him ??? is he active??? does he worth it more than me ???

• I have a cracked cd key to but that's no probleme cuz even if someone else will use that key it won't make him trusted, it needs to match with the profile that was originally trusted, i think you probably know that :P

About the ip's, it's just her brothers (2), and about the names it's either people that love her or just people who want to annoy her....

▒▒▀▄▒▀▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▒▒▒▒▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐

• I used her name for fun a couple of times too, just for fun xD.
    And the ip problem, exactly what Shae and HaHa say. My brother used to play cod4 too so we shared the same ip. He almost got declined from some 1.6 clan for that too which would have been very unfair. I say we give Sara a chance? She'd make a nicer trusted than Shae and me xD

• Don't make this complicated when it's not please.
    If you don't want me as trusted simply vote no it's your choice .

Calm your horses, as stated this was only for security reasons. Thats why i asked before jumping to any unconfirmed conclusions.

About the Permissions, If Im not mistaken they're bound to the GUID like bans. Stats arent though. Thats why cracked Keys are a huge hassle when something happens.

Steam has had CoD4 on sale, didnt check the price though after the recent Steam Caching Issue that made Shop pages sometimes prices display in foreign currencys. A personal Key has always the best security.

@UFaced should be able to clarify that better.

• I have a cracked cd key to but that's no probleme cuz even if someone else will use that key it won't make him trusted, it needs to match with the profile that was originally trusted, i think you probably know that :P

About the ip's, it's just her brothers (2), and about the names it's either people that love her or just people who want to annoy her....

I used her name for fun a couple of times too, just for fun xD.
    And the ip problem, exactly what Shae and HaHa say. My brother used to play cod4 too so we shared the same ip. He almost got declined from some 1.6 clan for that too which would have been very unfair. I say we give Sara a chance? She'd make a nicer trusted than Shae and me xD

The trusted is linked to the CD key not the IP and he doesn't need your profile to be trusted.If someone has the same CD key (exg:me) I'll also trusted player.And as rhoyder said if someone gets banned,the other people using that CD key will also get banned,even if it's temp or perm

• Do you mean siblings?

Yes. A brother and sister are siblings :p
    Dark pro is the brother of HaHa.
    They play together sometimes too, so they can't really be the same person.
    Sara you're not brothers, you're siblings hehe

• @DARKPRO im afraid you're wrong, i once lost my cd key so i entered a new one (i didn't know that'll make me lose my ranks) so i searched for my old cd key and found it but that didn't give me my ranks back until Ufaced did.